It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE EVIL BILL CLINTON!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Kinda like Freemasonry...

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thorfinn Skullsplitter
I don't see what's wrong with being human before being American. Since most American's think they are the only people that are of any consequence...

Man, if we all thought this way we wouldn't be this mess now would we!!?

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Tyriffic, forgive me, was that a sarcastic remark, or were you really agreeing with me?

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Thorfinn, in agreement about the human aspect!!.......

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Actually Freemasonry is the "Embodiment" of bringing people together, and American's Views are very much like what Masonry tries to teach...freedom of thought, yet respect and help to your fellow man (brotherhood), and to those you don't even know but whom could use what you don't need...charity.

Though America has fallen from that somewhat since the advent of Hippies.

However Freemasonry recognizes that you can not call a German an American and vice versa...and so does not attempt to...

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Thorfinn, in agreement about the human aspect!!.......

Groovy...

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 09:44 AM
link   
There you go again! Does your nurse know your on the internet? CLinton is not a coward & I think down deep inside that ..........mind(???) of yours you know that. Is it written EVERY president MUST serve in the military? Clinton didn't run.He didn't approve.BIG DIFFERENCE.I won't even bring up or go into Bush being AWOL on this one. I was accused of beinga communist & a coward because I admire Bill Clinton & I am hoping Krazy Ivan can back up his BS.He doesn't even know ME yet he can tell I'm a communist & a coward because of me admiring Clinton(but someone like Ann Coulter who admires Joe McCarthy is a hero in his mind LOL!!! (yeah, right,whatever!) I am curious to know how I'm these thing Krazy accused me of but something tells me when Reich wingers are challenged to back up their claims they either change the subject or ignore you totally & continue w/their lies.

I've said it before I'll say it again, all you have are claims with No facts to back up your wild stories.You are God Awful at reinforcing ANY arguments you have against Clinton.Its nothing more but BLIND RAGE with you & everyone here knows it! You even got banned from ATS once before because of it.Its YOUR opinions only that count & anyone who doens't realize there is a second side to every story are obviously "'Mis-informed" or "aren't as tuned in as you are because Rush told you the REAL story or FOX News is the ONLY true News Network" GIMMIE A BREAK! Someone really needs to call you on some of this BS you ditto spew!Its leaving a sour taste in my mouth!

www.wemissbill.com...

[Edited on 29-7-2003 by romantico]

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 07:08 PM
link   
It's not written that a President MUST serve in the Military, but when the Drafts are being called, he certainly mustn't be running the other way.

Whatever happend to the good ol' "I'll go so others don't have to" feeling?

Face it romantico, clinton is a loser.

And like I said, if you don't call Centralization and increased Taxation "Communistic" you are blind.

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 07:15 PM
link   
& I just paid you a complimet on another topic! Clinton is not a loser Freebie! I YOUR opinion he is, but to me he is not. Couldn't be further from the truth! You can keep saying it all you want, but the man did agreat job with this country & I have yet to hear you challenge the facts & the list of his accomplishments. You CAN NOT deny these claims. You don't have a prayer. The National Archives & the White House's own website recognizes all these things this 'loser'(In YOUR opinion) has done! Keep on hating Freebie! Its all some of these Clinton haters know how to do!

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Romantico I've given you link after link after link, as to why Clinton was a bad president.

And your best response has been ONLY..."Why is it clinton haters can not back up their claims"....yeah...how about you actually read something more than the DCCC for once eh pal?

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Newsmax,Drudge, all mostly anti-Clinton OPINION/editorial sites. Troopergate is the one No one will touch because its the MOST obvious reich wing lie. Its well documented & even el"rushbo no longer brings it up.

Whitewater is another, they have been cleared.Do you know what that word means? If they had ANYTHING, do you REALLY think Kenn Starr & the other reich wing attack dogs would not have used it? C'mon! They would have thrown his a$$ in jail longtime ago! The FACT is, all they had were claims & rumors & heresay. I posted a link from Snopes debunking the Clinton body count (If Clinton got rid of all his crticis, why is Rush, Ann Coulter,Sean Insanity,etc still alive?) We're going in circles here. I have checked out ALL the links you've posted & I appreicate your time you've put fourth, but its all been debunked.SO has some of the Anti-Bush stuff. You are very selective on what you choose to believe.Its not fair & its not very smart IMO.

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Well you claim it's Debunked but you never Debunk it, so you must be a liar, or a fanatic.

Furthermore, I've given links or could anyways, to Government sites, for the EOs that Clinton passed that were clearly intended to take power from the states, and put it into the hands of the Executive...but then, you don't want to read those...because after all....

"If I can't see it it doesn't exist!"

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Another interesting thing is that it seems that Bill Clinton never said "There is nothing bad about America that can not be cured by what is good about America."

Usually quotes are found in more places than JUST ATS...which is all that the Search pages turn up.

Is that "Clinton quote" even real...do you have a reference for it?

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Yes,he did say that.I have a list of his speeches. Maybe one of his writers wrote it,but Clinton DID say it.Can you disprove any of Bush's quotes? Because I can easily PROVE some of Bush's.Just go to

www.bushisms.com...

www.dubyaspeak.com...

Bushisms even has video where you can see & hear how dumb Bush sounds, but,if you don't see it it didn't happen I guess!

I have called you on your CLAIMS in the past.Just re-read some of my other replies to your CLAIMS.Clinton took away rights & powers from states? Well, yeah okay he did. I admit that.Never once did I say it wasn't true. But uh, gee what about what BSUH HAS TAKEN AWAY! Bush has only added to that of what you hate about Clinton.So, if its good for Bush than its bad for Clinton. With Bush, well then its okay but if it were a Democrat, then thats another story.

Freebie, thats all you have are claims,rumors, & NOTHING factual.Bottom line is Clinton would be in jail if he was guilty of half the things you believe/think he has done.May I suggest you take up a hobby?Read a book. DO something to take away your hateful obsession with Bill Clinton.It can't be good for you.

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by romantico
You really are CRAZY! Only a moron would say such a STUPID thing Ivan! I don't go around calling people dumb or stupid for liking Reagan or Bush, but when its Clinton, all the rules change! A communist? He's a survivor & a GREAT President Ivan. Thats MY opinion. I'm curious to hear why I'm a communist. Obviosly, you must have facts to back that up.(You do know what FACTS are,don't ya'?) Because I admire Clinton I'm a communist & a coward. Yeah, Riiiiiiiiiiiiight! You must excuse me, but I have a week stomach with ignornace.Ann Coulter & her like admire Joe McCarthy, yet Clinton lovers are communist.
People like you Ivan are only HELPING the Democrats with such simple minded thoughts. Good one!!

[Edited on 28-7-2003 by romantico]

the democratic patry = the communist party

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join