It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE EVIL BILL CLINTON!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2002 @ 08:11 PM
link   
freedom.house.gov...

www.geocities.com...

Read this bullcrap, I always knew clinton was the Personified Satan!

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Dec, 12 2002 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Good job FM !

BC the Dictator !

But the last link isn't working.

posted on Dec, 12 2002 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Thanks for the links. The last one can't be found. Even before I read that I have hated Clinton.

posted on Dec, 12 2002 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Can't say I ever cared for the man.

posted on Dec, 12 2002 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Well who ever cared for him, Hillary, and Gore?

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 06:00 PM
link   
clinton is evil. its the whole communist...err democrat thing. democrats=communism. not to mention he was a coward.

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 06:10 PM
link   
So it's fair to assume that that Cigar was a tool of satan too then? I bet Monica Lewinsky feels like a dope.......

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I can't argue that Clinto nhad the good of the country at heart, but I can say this in his defense:

Many of us knew exactly what Clinton and his liberal band of nutters intended on doing to the nation. He didn't hide it, it was out there in the open. True, he wasn't elected by a majority, but enough people did vote for him so that he got into the Oval Office regardless of his history or his stated opinions and positions. Therefore, it is not his fault but We, The People. You don't shoot a dog for biting you, that is what a dog does. You get angry with yourself for allowing the dog the opportunity to bite you.

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 06:33 PM
link   
comn you guys! dont you know that all communist are evil.

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 06:41 PM
link   
All copmmunists are EVIL?
I can't agree with that completely. The Idea of communism would work if it weren't for the human aspect. All in all the idea is sound, the greed is what kills it.

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 06:47 PM
link   
every politician is evil to some degree

you can't achieve political results beyond city council without backstabbing, lies, cheating, mayhem, and general poor manners

to argue the general evil nature of one politician over another is like fighting over the particular shade of blue the sky appears

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by guest
every politician is evil to some degree

you can't achieve political results beyond city council without backstabbing, lies, cheating, mayhem, and general poor manners

to argue the general evil nature of one politician over another is like fighting over the particular shade of blue the sky appears

john glenn wasnt evil. hell he'd make a great president. even if he is a democrat

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 12:08 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by romantico
pearlyabraham.tripod.com...

Don't forget to make a donation here:

www.clintonpresidentialcenter.com...

you must be a communist and a coward

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 09:25 AM
link   
You really are CRAZY! Only a moron would say such a STUPID thing Ivan! I don't go around calling people dumb or stupid for liking Reagan or Bush, but when its Clinton, all the rules change! A communist? He's a survivor & a GREAT President Ivan. Thats MY opinion. I'm curious to hear why I'm a communist. Obviosly, you must have facts to back that up.(You do know what FACTS are,don't ya'?) Because I admire Clinton I'm a communist & a coward. Yeah, Riiiiiiiiiiiiight! You must excuse me, but I have a week stomach with ignornace.Ann Coulter & her like admire Joe McCarthy, yet Clinton lovers are communist.
People like you Ivan are only HELPING the Democrats with such simple minded thoughts. Good one!!

[Edited on 28-7-2003 by romantico]

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Actually Democrats are simple minded people.

You can't see that you are a Communist because of that blinder...mainly Democrats have been pushing America into Communism since FDR, Centralizing the Government, and raising the taxes. Cutting down large corporations to form smaller ones, that they then control with regulations, such as they did with AT&T, total crap! Now you pay out the A-hole for a stupid phone, I guess romantico, you were too young to remember when you could pay 10 dollars a month, get long distance, and AT&T would give you a phone for free, and fix it or the lines whenever it was broke, for free.

Then they tried to do the same to Microsoft, yeah like we really want to buy 400 dollars worth of crap to do what Windows can do for just 80 bucks?

Clinton is a coward, he ran off to Britain to avoid Vietnam...

As for further evidence that you have to be brain-dead to vote for Democrats.

Most minorities vote for Democrats, because "they are looking out for the little guys..."

If the Democrats are looking out for minorities, why do they keep minorities "Seperate but Equal" by labelling them "African-American" or "Hispanic"...and thus furthering racism?

Labels are what causes racism, how about we just try...AMERICANS!

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Actually Democrats are simple minded people.

Actually, politicians are simple minded people.

Clinton is a coward, he ran off to Britain to avoid Vietnam...

Need I mention Bush's military record? I fail to see how Clit-on is a worse president then Bush.

As for further evidence that you have to be brain-dead to vote for Democrats.

And you have to be a fascist, religious zealot to vote republican. How are republicans a better party then Democrats?

Adopting the label American has caused no damage at all, right? How about being human before American...

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 12:43 AM
link   

And you have to be a fascist, religious zealot to vote republican. How are republicans a better party then Democrats?

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adopting the label American has caused no damage at all, right? How about being human before American...

..speaking of generalized labels as insults...

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I don't see what's wrong with being human before being American. Since most American's think they are the only people that are of any consequence...

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 01:18 AM
link   
The reason "Human" doesn't work, is because we as "humans" can't see other peoples we never speak with as "humans" other peoples that don' think the same as "humans"...

Americans, have one general ideal, regardless of how they want to go about it, and that is seeing that the Government is not in their every day lives. That they can believe what ever they want to.

So are we suddenly supposed to put ourselves on the level with people who desire nothing other than conquering the world and serving their Government?

Who have no hopes or ambitions beyond what the Party tells them to do?

Americans are not those people, we are not a "United Earth."

There are 179+ nations on this planet, and to try and cater to the people of America, but labelling them as a Ugandan, is absurd.

Idealism has its place, but often times, its corniest ideas, must be rudly dismissed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join