It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am Legend; more than just a movie?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
It could just be the simple fact of the directors, producers, and writers are just exploiting a fan base. Think about it, if you were going to make a movie you would think about what people would want to see.So you research current events. blogs talk to people to see what they are thinking about. That way you would be sure that your movie would make money.THat being said movies are made threw some one vision of on idea, so goes to say the movie would be made according to their agenda, whatever it may be.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jimbowsk
I wouldn't look too deeply into a hidden message in that film, it's just a remake of The Omega Man which was made about 30 years ago, just yet another person making money from an already good film that doesn't need a remake!!

I do like apocalyptic films though, the whole 'last man on earth' scenario really does make you think!

I can forgive you for saying this considering that when you wrote it, it was only a trailer for a movie not yet released, but I just watched I Am Legend the other day and it's chock FULL of Illuminati symbolism. In fact the entire movie is just a vehicle for it: Will Smith plays a doctor or scientist who has lots of knowledge but ultimately can do nothing for humanity (but he really wishes he could.) Every day is a picture of duality; the light is good and the dark is bad. The Hero is the only one who is trying to light up the world, while the whole world is trying to close in on him and surround him with darkness.

It's blatant and I'd hoped to find others who wanted to discuss it. Although it's not a new movie so I understand.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Not worried about this film because its not biblical so things won't play out like it.
edit on 8-9-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join