It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs exist, says Japan official

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 06:15 AM
link   

UFOs exist, says Japan official

news.bbc.co.uk

Japan's chief government spokesman has announced that unidentified flying objects (UFOs) exist.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 06:15 AM
link   
it makes a change for a politition to actually answer a question honestly especially on a subject like UFO's perhaps if the Japanese are being this honest it may be worthwhile someone asking for an foia type release of documents in regards to all of the UFO research they have done in the past and present?

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Not really a definite yes though is it?

More political ducking and weaving around the issue, once a government discloses files, videos and hard credible evidence will I be happy and safe in the knowledge that I've been right all these years.

sty

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 06:40 AM
link   
this UFO issue is like constipation- goes out only little by little and with great pain ! i hope I will still be alive when a public disclosure will take place

apc

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   

The document revealed that Japan has not yet planned what to do should aliens arrive here.

Makes me wonder what plans the US and Russia have for dealing with what is conclusively an extraterrestrial visit. Even more interestingly, what are the plans in the event that the visitors prove hostile? I know if we have plans for how to invade and occupy Canada, we have to have something for a Reptilian incursion.

sty

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
obviously they are hot hostile in a way we consider hostile - we would be in trouble by now if they were hostile. Actually there is a big chance that UFOs visited us from ancient times , even influenced our DNA as mentioned in all the "holly books" of the ancient times and shown in artifacts...

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by solidshot

LOL ya ok we've been unable to identify certain things....no brainer. What is the point of this thread? we all know some things have yet to be identified..why does this indicate alien? Isnt it just unidentifiable?

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
This may have been a small step fo a politician, but it's a giant leap for those of us who know and have seen.
Regards,
Horsegiver.

top topics

join