It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God And Aliens Acceptance?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Why is it easier to believe in God than it is to believe in aliens....I know this sounds weird but there is way more sightings of aliens than there are of God and both are considered by some to be mythological.....And no I am not an athiest and yes I believe in ET's also.....I am just currious.....And obviously religeon is bigger than alien societies.....

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I honestly believe most people have an open mind.....But it seems religeon is more widespread than ET acceptance....For example I have family that are super religeous and absolutely think aliens are just demons planted by the devil....Just seems strange to me.....

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Sentinel 1

May I just say..........WTF..... "aliens are just demons planted by the devil"
And so are fossils, minerals in the earth, ice cores and the carbon dating....
Have you ever tried showing them the NASA tether footage..? That might change a few minds.......

But besides that.....aliens are scientifically possible, god isn't......and so more evidence for aliens is present.....eg ice found on mars, water found on Europa, Titan etc......

en.wikipedia.org...(moon)

“This young surface is striated by cracks and streaks, while craters are relatively infrequent, which has led to the hypothesis that a water ocean exists beneath it, which could conceivably serve as an abode for extraterrestrial life.[6] Heat energy from tidal acceleration ensures the ocean remains liquid and also drives geological activity.”

en.wikipedia.org...(moon)

“Titan is primarily composed of water ice and rocky material. The dense atmosphere prevented understanding of Titan's surface until new information accumulated with the arrival of the Cassini–Huygens mission in 2004, including the discovery of liquid hydrocarbon lakes in the satellite's polar regions.”

“The satellite has thus been cited as a possible host for microbial extraterrestrial life”

new topics

join