It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The apparatus saught by Jose Escamilla

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Jose Escamilla had a contract (per Jose) with another party witch will remain nameless about an apparatus used to film outer space objects. If anyone has any knowledge to add to the subject please feel free to join If you know anything about such apparatus or what these space objects are.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:00 AM
link   
hmmm. nothing productive so far, aye..?

will be back in to check up on your input some other time.
chin up till then, tiger.

(i won't post anything but, as i will more than likely have nothing positive to add to your thread, am sorry to say)

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:02 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by gauncents

Good luck in trying to shed some light on the mythical apparatus...
A whole lot of time and effort has been put into finding out how these images are shot-to no avail so far on ATS.

It would be such an easy matter to post proper co ordinates and equipment used,in order to prove this whole episode is not another hoax.

You may draw your own conclusions as to why this information has NEVER been presented to us..

Again,good luck with your quest.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by gauncents

What is it your trying to imply though? Do you know what company it is? Do you know anything more than what was told to us via Jose?

All i can advise, is that you need to go Private Eye on this stuff. These sort of things i would think can be easily fonud on the internet if you have a keen sense of awareness, and intuitivity. Sorry i cuoldnt be more of assistance; i would like to believe Jose and his "friend" John Wilson, and i think i do, its just that i too need to be shown more evidence of their capabilities of finding these ships. *sigh*

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Out of the first six posts to this thread we have two with "problem posts"!!!!

I expect this sort of behavior in the political arena, or 9/11, but here? This forum strives to be the most fact based and least controversial on the site.

I am ashamed.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Ignore this thread. This is the guy that harrassed Mr. Escamilla using three different aliases, calling him e "scam" illa and this is what got him angry. That someone would insult his family name is what got him really mad. So this thread is making the one that played everyone and got one of the most important people ATS has ever had here banned. I read the alledged threat it was joke. RG

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by gauncents
Jose Escamilla had a contract (per Jose) with another party witch will remain nameless about an apparatus used to film outer space objects. If anyone has any knowledge to add to the subject please feel free to join If you know anything about such apparatus or what these space objects are.

By replicating the results (by Europa733's secretary), it was discovered this "apparatus" consists of long exposure times and some stomping on the ground, while photographing stars.

In order to take the stomping out of the "apparatus" i propose attaching a pager vibrating motor to the tellescope, or simply setting your cell phone on vibrate and touch it to the scope, during a 15 second exposure time, as has been suggested by Europa733 in this post.

Since i have hundreds of these pager vibrators in my drawer, i can sell them to anyone who wishes to photograph interstellar space ships (Level 1) or even aliens in T-shirts (Level 10) for cheap.. I'll even add some double sided sticky tape for easy assembly.
Just kidding.

I think it should be obvious by now that such an apparatus doesn't even exist.

[edit on 11-1-2008 by deezee]

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by rggeorge
this thread got one of the most important people ATS has ever had here banned. I read the alledged threat it was joke. RG

Wait.. Jose Escamilla is the most important person ATS ever had? Do i understand this correctly?

Are you being sarcastic?
Do you want to know, how "rods" are filmed?
Let me show you:

Slow shutter speed - you get rods, fast shutter speed - you get what? Insects!

Someone, who is trying to pass off blurred images of insects as extradimensional beings / UFOs shouldn't be banned from ATS?

And the shaken long exposure photos of stars being passed off as alien star ships fall into the same category.

Since when are long exposure times and slow shutter speeds ways of looking into other dimensions?

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by rggeorge

You did not read the "alleged threat" unless you are one of the three amigos. The threats were made U2U. Not in the forums. Or unless you are JE.

[edit on 11-1-2008 by gauncents]

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by deezee

You might be onto something here. I've been mulling over how to get identical results with my scope. I considered shaking, indeed I reproduced the still-camera results that way with just a regular lens and tripod, but for telescopic views where the shape is consistent in multiple frames I was stumped. If the source of the vibration was consistent though, like a pager motor, the resulting star streak should be fairly constant, right? I'm excited, time to try it out!

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

--

*Please edit the quoted portion to the salient material needed to make your point!
There is no need to repeat entire posts within the body of your response*

[edit on 12-1-2008 by Jbird]

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ngchunter
You might be onto something here. I've been mulling over how to get identical results with my scope. I considered shaking, indeed I reproduced the still-camera results that way with just a regular lens and tripod, but for telescopic views where the shape is consistent in multiple frames I was stumped. If the source of the vibration was consistent though, like a pager motor, the resulting star streak should be fairly constant, right? I'm excited, time to try it out!

You should try both stomping on the ground and glueing a pager motor on the scope and if it get's too blurred, on one of the tripods legs.

The pager motors rotate an off center weight, so the result might turn out to be rounded in some configurations.

For this reason, you should try to mount it on the tripods leg in various directions, to achieve different results.

I will be patiently waiting for the results. If they turn out to be similiar, we have Europa733 to thank for lifting the veil of mystery from this "apparatus".

new topics

top topics

join