It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shot Down UFO in South Africa

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
IF this is real....

One thing I find intriguing on Oswald's & TechNo88's posts is that the South Afrikans sent the alledged ufo and creatures to Wright Patterson AFB in the US.
Why would they do that?

Is there some kind of secret international treaty in place where certain nations have agreed to send downed UFO's to a technologically superior nation such as the US or Russia?
Just thinking out loud -

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
You know, if I was a guard, and I saw a Grey wake up, I'd probably freak out and smack it too

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica
You know, if I was a guard, and I saw a Grey wake up, I'd probably freak out and smack it too

agreed... well, first i'd probably laugh at it a little because it would be all squirming around in th body bag.

and that's kind of what i was getting at intelgurl with my series of questions. why wouldn't the SA gov't shoot it down if they knew about it and if this guy was on the run from them? maybe there are some sort of secret treaties... and probably not treaties, more or less if you don't give it to use we'll take it from you anyway type deals.

and i think there's already supposedly alien craft and bodies at wright pat. i dunno. i'm trekking down there next month for a weekend to see the airforce museum. maybe i could make a side trip to the base or something?

[Edited on 2/8/2004 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Intelgurl writes:

"Is there some kind of secret international treaty in place where certain nations have agreed to send downed UFO's to a technologically superior nation such as the US or Russia?"

It might be a coincidence that the United Nations was created shortly after the purported saucer crash at Roswell.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Why'd they send it to D.C.?

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Not to D.C. but to Wright Patterson Air Base, home of the Foreign Technology Division - a lab that conducts analysis of captured war technology.

On this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I posted a reason why I believe the US does share intelligence on the UFO phenomena with foreign nations.

[Edited on 8-2-2004 by Condorcet]

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   
That story sounds familiar...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join