It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 A Spiritual Transformation This Is The Time Now

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Oh yea i have forgotten to add:Is this planet being manipulated by the Reptilian ET's from Alpha Draconis? because i hear a lot about this and i very well believe that its true and was just wanting a confirmation...thanks

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

I have found that many people believe that the "big day" is actually 2007 December 21 since throughout history they skipped some years. And that the government has been keeping this a secret. Please tell me if this is true or not and why =/

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Greatings Cmdraleon,
I have only two questions for You my friend,
- one - are you aware of the Goverment's and their agenda (I live in Poland-Europe) and if so, what cure do You have for that, becouse I personally think that they want go down without a battle..and
- two - since a little kid I have a dream of flying thru the star systems, galaxy's, visit other planet's and their inhabitant's, and so my question is, if this will be possible for in the near future? for me ? and probably Im not the only one with that dream..
When You will have the time please answer.

peace to You.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   

OMG will you new Wavew Hippies give us a damn break.

Nothing, And I mean absolutely "NOTHNG", is going to happen in 2012!!

There have been soo many failed doomsday predictions over he last ten years, i am just sick of hearing about them..!!

I'm also sick of hearing crap like We Earth humans are gunna' shed our old forms & become Beustiful Spiritual Butterflies, "new Age total garbage".

I'm not saying that someday this won't mabe happen, but our race has less than 10,000 years of modern, Sentient Civilisation & evolution.

And while Human Evolution is speeding up expidentially, this kind of evolution is still a long way off.

You need to stop watching so much Sci-Fi dude. Humans, at our stage of evolution, are not going to become the "Q", or the "Ascended Beings", or "Heros", in such a short time on the Evolutionary scale.

Just give it a rest with this garbage pleeease!!

Originally posted by dingleberry77

Originally posted by Cmdraleon
Greetings ,

I will not get into the game of prove it to me .

Oh, come on play the game. It's fun.

LOL he won't because he's not an alien.

Any race that is as Spirtua;y advanced at he claims to be, wouldn't feel the need to Post on a Forum, telling us all these things & giving us all these warnnings and messages of love & peace.

If he wants to reach humanity with his words of Wisdom, wouldn't a World wide Media Press conference on the Whitehouse lawn reach many more people than an obscure web page??

[edit on 12/20/2007 by Ironclad]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   
God its posts like this that REALLY make me wanna stop coming here sometimes. Random people make "enlightening"threads about our fate and where we are headed as a civilization and its nothing more than a bunch of BS. No proof+a lot of freetime+attention seeking Wh@res=repetetive threads that always wind up getting locked and forgotten.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Hey Cmdraleon !!!!!!!!!!

Can you suggest the best way to activate our DNA?
What exercises can we do to speed up this process?
What signs do we get, to know that this process is / has started?

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Just to end, tank you very much for ignoring my simple question, so needed to me in order i could know if i can trust you. Obvisouly something is wrong with your "message", and you vote just to answer all who belive you with out any doubts! Wrong move brother.
Have a nice Christmas!

[edit on 20/12/07 by Umbra Sideralis]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

Yes, you hate it, you are sick of these posts, yet you can't resist going in these threads and leave negative comments. What's the point? You want to shut up the OP, or do you want to shut up all the people that are asking honest questions? Or both?
If it bothers you so much, just be the bigger man, and let us be. You don't have to protect us, we make up our own minds.
You sound really scared.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Hello OP, what an interesting read.

Do you feel because of the importance of your message, it should be told in more reaching means such as spiritual, telepathy or mass media?
And what about the majority of humans who don't read english? Are you going to spread your words to the people of China for example?

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Cmdr,

What exactly makes us, as humans so interesting to other civilizations, like your Galactic Federation?

While we are in the process of evolving, as you say, to a higher frequency, what makes us so special in all of this?

If we came from somewhere that is advance already, been there, and done that, why are we here?

Why is there a need for advancement, I am wondering, if we came from that already?

I guess what I am really wondering is, are there some souls here already who are new, and have not lived lives on other worlds, or dimensions?

Were some of us sent here as punishment for some reason?

What's our point, exactly?

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Cmdr,

You mentioned earlier that our way of life will be coming to an end in regards to our president and power structures. What will specifically happen to those during and after the transformation?

What about criminals, like murderers, child molesters and rapists?

Is this an equal opportunity transformation for all of us?

Thanks

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Where are the specific and unique statements?

I´ve read a lot of "channelled" literature in my lifetime. Your style is reminiscent of that type of literature.

The problem is, that it is easy to pose as a channeller/messenger nowdays.

While some of what you say may be true, there´s no need to pose as an ET in order to convey messages that I can get in any metaphysical section of a second-hand bookshop.

How do I know if someone is an authentic channel of higher beings/ETs?

* The ET can give unique specifics that dont sound like any other new-age book.

* The ET can give new insights Ive never thought about before.

* The ET can make statements about me that nobody could know.

* The ET can give demonstratable techniques that turn out to be helpful.

* The ET doesnt have to put on an aura of important-sounding speech and words but has a sense of lightness and humor.

* Authentic light-beings and ETs dont get defensive at critical posts.

You dont have to pose as an ET. You can take responsibility for your intuition and insight and say "hey, these are my ideas." or "this is the information im sensing".

If I am wrong about you, I am sorry. But I feel the need to present an alternative to the "blind-believers-syndrome" that doesnt recognize that anyone can pose as anything on the Internet.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Cmdr,

What actually happen's from the moment we die ? Is there a process ?

What can you tell me about the soul ?

I think i have seen a soul do you think it is possible ?

I could even tell you the color of the soul if that would help.

What happen's if i die before 2012 what happen's then ? Do i miss all the fun ?

Any information you can provide i will be thankfull for.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 20-12-2007 by h3akalee]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Hi cmdraleon

I see that you've chosen to ignore my previous questions about your "religion"; this may be because I came across as confrontational. Accepted, that may well have been the case.
But surely, if you think about this logically, can you really blame me, or anyone else, who questions you?

All you're doing is using a technique that fringe religions use; love bombing. You're just being incredibly nice to those folks who need to hear what you're preaching, and ignoring those who ask awkward or uncomfortable questions. Talking of which, here's another one for ya;

If Jesus is part of the Ashtar Galactic Command, where does that leave Mohammed? Is he not there also? And if he's not, where does that leave the millions upon millions of devout Moslems in your grand scheme of things? When will the Command tell them they are all wrong?

This is a serious question, and one I hope you don't ignore...unless you've put me on ignore, that is.
If you don't or won't answer, can someone else ask this same question?

And as to those who believe in cmdraleon's preaching; not all of us who question him are opposed, or are openly hostile, to the message of love. In fact, to think so is an insult to our intelligence. Why should we want to propogate the ongoing culture of hostility and aggresion us "humans" have now honed into a fine art?
Personally, I regularly pray that this world and its inhabitants get a wake up call. Not through more death and destruction, nor greed or violence, bigotry or hatred; just some defining event that will cross boundaries, change minds and attitudes, all for the better. We're inherently a good race and deserve better.
Is cmdraleon doing this by posting on a conspiricy web site, spouting unverifiable new-age dogma to a cynical audience? No, he's not. What he's managing to do in his attempt to improve the human condition is create discourse and division by appealing to a small minority only. That doesn't seem the stuff of higher, enlightened beings.

cmdraleon, KW, I appeal to you to face those who question you, and show us, if you can, that you truly are what you say you are.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

Greetings TheOracle,

If there are people In China and elsewhere who will listen to my message yes I would be happy to do this.

I will have more messages coming that I have gotten regarding Spiritual Et Realities.

Thankyou for your question and suggestion.

Blessings In The Light of The Most Radiant One Always,
CmdrAleon

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Greetings Beamish,

To answer your question regarding where does this leave Muslims and other Earth based Religions let me start by saying its not about Religions its about the Whole Planet and Humanity itself.

Whatever your Religious teaching and beliefs are will have nothing to do with the Cosmic Realities I am speaking of .

Many of the Earth based Religions are based on limited concepts and understandings that will seperate many from another.

Th only Religion is the Religion of Love which has no boundries.

The logical minds will say how can this be the Soul level within all Humanity knows this is true .

It all goes back to the Awakened Human verses one that is rapped up in the Logical thinking process.

Jesus simple is Love has no boundries and is off Planet know far and wide for his Love of all beings within the frequency of Light.

I am sharing mu answers with you and hope this helps .

When people lego of Earth based Religions then they shall see beyond the current state of control that these Relgions have on them .

God is not boxed in a Religion but is endless beyond the belief systems that exist on Earth today.

CmdrAleon

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Greetings Sky,

I can just share the message I do not channel but I am completely aware of what you have shared in many cases to be true.

I am a telepathic messenger meaning my communications is clear and I do not bring in my own preceptions of the information.

If someone resonates with the message that I shared great if not then they have free will to find there own information within themselves or elsewhere .

I have taken time to answer some questions as I can .

My message again for those that read the message is all about the opposite of the doom and gloom based messages that have been shared by Earth based Religions and others on the Internet.

Those that would rather hear fear based message there are plenty out there.

When I have a transmission to share I will post it .

Again I thank you for your own insights .

CmdrAleon

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

Geetings Enthralled ,

Simply those that have what is called Bad Karma to work out they will not be left out but be on a parallel Planet to work things out .

CmdrAleon

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyber_Wasp

Greetings Cyber ,

Your DNA Activation will happen naturally when its ready to .

Understand your DNA to some extent is already active because you are here asking these questions while someone else is watching Tv.

The full activation will happen as time goes on.

Mditations can help with the DNA Activation but again when it happens your mind body and spirit will be totally wired up .

CmdrAleon

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   

alright, fair enough. good luck.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join