It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 A Spiritual Transformation This Is The Time Now

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

I have seen a lecture by William Cooper stating that there the moon as well as Mars are both inhabitable by humans (and maybe other species?).

Is this your meaning when you say you're from Mars?

Sorry if this is throwing the thread in another direction.

thanks for the positive message about 2012

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Make me a mod, please. Just for a day. Pretty please..

1- Really I would limit posts to humans, real humans.

2- I'd rename thread titles such that they coveyed the contents more clearly.
eg:
"Ufo coverup within the community" => "Corguinho Brazil Case"

"2012 a spiritual transformation" => "Ramblings by a nutjob"

"Scientists warn Et may be dangerous" => "Two senior scientists have resigned from an elite international study group in protest over a lack of public discussion about the possible consequences of attracting the attention of aliens by sending signals deep into space"

"possible explanation video" => "base jumping suits cause for ufo sightings?"

I understand censorship isn't good, but there's a limit to the leeway these posters are given to post anything and waste all our time in the process.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Hi Cmdr,

Thanks for bringing your message to ATS. I have a few questions.

When did you awaken to the realization that you are from Mars, and why did you choose to incarnate here?

What have you learned, being in human form?

How do you plan to assist humans in the transformation of earth? What, specifically is the transformation? What are we to expect? Can you give more detail on the what the next spiritual and cosmic levels are?

You mentioned other people have chosen to be here before birth for this transformation. Are all of those people aware yet? Are all the others like you from Mars as well?

Thanks

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
The OP is a very nice change of pace. Nice to read something other than "Doomsday is upon us, we will all perish and there will be no afterlife".

Nice, yes. Believable? Hardly. At least without proof. How do you propose we are going to get out of our world situation currently? My prediction is that President Bush is about to declare himself dictator before the new president takes office. Sure we could revolt...but no army in the world can fight the US Army...let alone citizens.

Next, the NWO will take effect and we will all be put on Mind Numbing drugs all the while being told "We are here to help you, we only want to make you slaves for your own good".

No spiritual awakening. No ascension to the next dimension. More MTV for us all and less PBS. No, we won't all perish. We will still be breatheing bodies of water and meat. But, we will be mindless and souless slaves. Those few who reject this will be terminated.

We will evolve only in death. cmdraleon, like I said before, It's nice to hear such good things...but they are unrealistic and unbelievable.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by deadangel23

You people cannot possibly be brought under dictatorship and NWO. USA cannot fight a war against two or three enemies, it definitely cannot fight a war against most of europe, asia and africa. There are people on the other side of the world who support democracy and would certainly intervene with very, very strict politics that would cause usa to go into oblivion, economically.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Can you tell us about your world and give us specifics. What is your family structure like? How do you communicate? What is your atmosphere made up of? How do you travel in space...please describe the technology. How does you biology differ from ours? You must have a more advances grasp of physics, so please explain the particle wave duality. If you cannot do this, you have said nothing that is not on a 100,000 internet sites already.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
KLAATU BARADA NECTO!

Questions;

*What's the purpose of your kind being here on Earth inhabating human forms and giving us warnings about 2012?

* How does your consciousness & thought processes work using a human brain?

* If 2012 is an "encoded number beyond being a year on your planet"
then how did the Mayans know of it? Did you warn them also?

Thanx in advance-

2PacSade-

spelling

changed wording of question

[edit on 19-12-2007 by 2PacSade]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I give up. Let's assume, for argument's sake, that we ARE able to "communicate" with other spirit beings. What guarantee do we have that we aren't simply losing touch with "reality" and acquiring more serious signs of schizophrenia? It would be nice to hear our "spiritual family" but frankly, I don't want to think I'm insane.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Like dreams, the 'memories' that the OP has cannot be proven. When someone talks about a dream, it's easy for us to believe them because we've had dreams too. That doesn't mean we should dismiss other possibilities, simply because we haven't yet experienced them yet.

If it doesn't 'resonate' with you, then perhaps it's not in your future or you simply haven't remembered yet. Or maybe those of us who this particular message resonates with, are simply nuts. That would make a lot of us though. This message is often the same and repeated by various people. Perhaps it's just something that caught on, but perhaps it's something more after all. Only time will tell.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I'd suggest that the next time someone wants to post about 2012, they keep their origins to themselves.

p.s: Between you and me, I'm an Ancient, and I have existed before "existence" itself.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Hello commander,
Alow me to ask you a question if possible.
In order i can at the least trust you in any way i need a personal test if you don't mind:

The so caled "Dragons" from the myths on planet earth, was in fact a extraterrestrial race from a planet already destroyed. The remains of that catastrophe can be seen this days as one of the moust beautifull nebulas.
My question: What is the name of that nebula, the name of that ancient solar system or at the least the name of the destroyed "Dragon planet"!?
Thx for your time and much love for you brother

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
These type threads should be moved to skunkworks just like the reptilian threads.
So what if it's real and this "alien in human form" is telling the truth. It comes down to a rambling alien nonetheless without offering something to blow our minds away as a provable truth or confirmable knowledge we have to connect the dots to confirm.
Sheesh, I'm tolerant, believe in a lot of stuff that is "out there" but to see these type posts with the OP saying crud like "I'm not in the proving" game then the OP is playing another silly game that discredits his own words.
What a ridiculous waste of time.. Put up or don't even place yourself in a position to have to shut up.

b

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
There are a lot of omegas out there, each one being in existence before anything else conscious, thus being omega.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by dingleberry77

I would like you to use the tools that are available to attain a clear communications with the Spiritual people from Space and other Worlds.

They way to start doing this is to get away from Tv sets ,video games and anything else that would be a distraction within your home.

You can use a word like OM or Hu this will resonate into a higher frequency of Cosmic Meditation which is key.

A quite space is also important where you can focus on your intent.

I have telepathic contact with those I am working with on the Galactic levels all the time and when I need to.

This took years of remembering .

Ask in your meditations for help from the Christed Cosmic Levels of Light.

You might or might not have a direct experience at first but eventually you will reconnect with what I like to call your Cosmic Family .

Again if you can daily Cosmic Meditations and within you can ask for assistance from the Christ Levels .

So this is how I would proceed at first.

Keep a journal of your meditations and what you experience within them.

Thanks so much for your questions on how to proceed to make this happen for you.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by quintar

Greetings ,

Yes many people or a portion of those on this World think that people from Mars look like something out of a Hollywood movie .

They do not .

There are non Aliens except for the Media creation of this word.

There are People Hu-Man that exist on Mars within the Planet now and on Mars on many levels what I will share as Light Beings or Etheric Beings .

You can also call us Christed Beings which have nothing to do with Earth based Religions but with our vibrational frequency within this form.

I enjoy answering these questions because we are all in this together no one is left out of the transformational process that is now happening.

Mars is far more beatiful then many know .

Blessings In The Light of The Most Radiant One Always,
CmdrAleon

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by deadangel23

Understand that what is happening within the limitations of your President and the Power Structures that are lived under will hav there ending.

Those that have programmed negative thoughts into the minds of Humanity again and again will find themselves without power .

As I have stated before those that are living in for or think there will be death and doom and gloom on Earth this will not be a reality .

You are not alone in the Universe and meetings were held many years agao between those of the Christed levels and Leaders within your Govenment who rejected Spiritual enlightenment for power ,greed and control of Humanity.

Now this will end if you watch enough Earth based Tv News you would think there is no hope and the Planet is doomed .

Thats what they wish you to believe .

Don't believe it for one second that your life is not important and that there are none within the Universe who care about your well being .

As above So below meaning we are here now many of us working walking talking and doing behind the scences ou Mission work aswell.

I honor your views and feelings and thank you for sharing your insights with me.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to Enthralled Fan

Greetings Enthralled Fan.

To answer your questions let me share this with you.

I and many others volunteered to be here now from Mars and other Planetary Worlds of Christ Consciousness.

I am Human like you again no difference in that area.

Many are Hu-Man and those who look un-Human they come from a 3rd dimensional frequency not within the Christ Consciousness .

The Hu-Mans from other world and from here come within the birth process on Earth and some will come off our Starships directly .

In General the Galactic Missions are varied but the purpose is to see and assist MotherEarth on many levels as we come closer to 2012.

Just by asking these great questions you have begun a new journey that will take you into a space and place of greater awareness within.

The body is already encoded with the Cosmic Dna to be activated which in turn allows you the ability to see beyond this reality.

Blessings In The Light of The Most Radiant One Always,
CmdrAleon

post by Enthralled Fan

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Hi cmdraleon

As an alleged reincarnated Martian, and a member of the Ashtar Galactic Command etc. and therefore, assumedly, being of a "higher nature" intellectualy and spiritually, do you consider your opening approach to this rightly sceptical forum as being the right one?

Apart from an inconclusive ramble about raising conciousness, which kinds of precludes anyone who hasn't had the neccesary"experience", what would your advice be for the simply vast amount of people who are happy and willing to live their life, as it is, without any extraterrestial intervention?

If you are who you say you are, and are of a higher plane of existence, can you give us something truly profound to read? I don't mean another rehash of all the usual suspects we read about all the time on ATS, but something that will stir our souls.

If your spiritual leader, Sananda Maitreya, is truly an avatar for the soul of Jesus Christ, can you ask of that elevated being for something, anything, that will confirm your claims?

Tell us about Vrillon.

Tell us about Tuella and Tuieta.

Tell us about the cloud-like Ashtar Galactic Command Ships.

The fact that you, if you are who you say you are, host a radio show is surprising, considering the Ashtar Command allegedly hijacked a television signal, way back in 1977, in the Hannington area in the UK. The fact that the station you use,

ashtarcommand.mylava.net...

asks for funding for this show is even more surprising, considering, if that event was real, you can do it for free.
Can you explain this?

Forgive me if I seem overly cautious, or even seem facetious, in my approach, but, as you must be fully aware, there have been several attempts letely to scam ATS with wild, unverifiable claims. Uhmari springs to mind...

It's getting boring and annoying.

Edit: fixy link

[edit on 19-12-2007 by Beamish]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Cmdraleon,

So when did you came to Earth...
and whom do you report on this project?
what language is spoken on mars?
What Earth languages you speak?
Do you have a family there or here?
What is meaning of OM?

Thanks

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Silenceisall

Greetings Silenceisall,

First thank you for your question .

Our World with Mars is one with a atmosphere including Water ways ,Cities of Light and what would be considered advanced travel tunnels and systems that use Light waves and Crystal energy for power.

We also use the Suns energy for varied purposes .

Our Biology is very close to your own our Plants and all Lifeforms live and exist in great harmony with the Creator or God .

Our abilty to travel does not require a Ship so to speak as many can go from one place to another at will.

We can create what are called on your Planet Spaceships if needed .

We do not have the same structurs and values that those who rule your Planet do.

For us we live in harmony always with Gods Love which exists on all Worlds within what are called the Spiritual Galactic Councils of Light.

Getting back to the topic of this thread 2012 is the year of transition of the Human Mind Body and Soul into a greater understanding of the Universe.

I hope this briefly helps you on the questions you asked .

I am asnwering alot of questions here so should you have more when I have the chance to be online I will answer them.

Blessings In The Light Of The Most Radiant One Always,
CmdrAleon

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join