It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 A Spiritual Transformation This Is The Time Now

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by hildar
Cmdraleon

I have a question for you, You said with a good telescope people could probally see Nibiru? Is this Nibiru? Yes I know someone who is taking pictures of this Nibiru and has a special Telescope with lens that allow then to take pictures that are bigger then the one you linked me to.

As far at what will happen thats an open question on Earth depending who you speak to and what site you go on within the Internet.

I have been trying to focus on this place and have not gotten a clear indication of what is their.

When I have looked at other photos I have not recieved yet any information.

Blessings In The Light of The Most Radiant one Always,
CmdrAleon

img248.imageshack.us...

Make sure to plus that so you see it good.

Just wondering? Since I have some people trying to figure out what the heck it is.

Hilda

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Hi, just wondering, have you ever seen the film '
''How to lose a guy in ten days"?
The card game in particular!

I don't understand how this thread can keep going on for soooooo long!

IX
helen

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon

I have a question for you, You said with a good telescope people could probally see Nibiru? Is this Nibiru?

Yes.

Hi Commander Aleon! Long time no see!

I have a question for you...

You said this weird arc next to the sun is Nibiru..

Then please explain to me, how it is possible, that it does not move even for a single pixel in more than four months? I mean, even if Nibiru was completely motionless, the Earth makes one third of the way around the Sun in four months.

If it was a real object, at least it's relative position would have to change. But instead the same group of pixels is always showing the same "arc"..

This is only possible, if the arc is a pixel malfunction, and since it becomes brighter, when a solar flare goes through it, it is obvious, that the pixels are just "overreacting"..

BTW: I drew that question mark in the picture and it does not mean "What is this object?".. It means "Are you talking about this?", and was my question to Hildar, when we were talking about it in another thread, after i analyzed four months of pictures in a row and it still didn't want to move an inch.

The reason i'm mentioning this is so someone wouldn't think, that the question mark means, it is an unknown object.. It's just an anomaly of some kind. Most likely a CCD pixel malfunction, since it always shows as one and the same group of motionless pixels.

I know someone who is taking pictures of this Nibiru and has a special Telescope with lens that allow then to take pictures that are bigger then the one you linked me to.

This is very impressive! You know someone, who has better pictures of the Sun's surroundings than NASA has with it's STEREO satellite pair? Better pictures of the Sun than possible with two satellites, one moving around the Sun slightly ahead of Earth and the other slightly behind the Earth, creating a three dimensional image of the Sun and it's corona discharge? Incredible!

Then for god's sake, would you care to post a link to them? Please post a link!

I mean, i would think something like this would be important... I would definatelly show it to everyone. It would be irresponsible not to..

Oh, and besides, since you're an alien, you definatelly have to know A LOT about physics, astronomy and science in general...

So would you mind explaining to me, how it is possible for something to be hiding behind the Sun, only visible with special tellescopes, even tho the Earth is orbiting around the Sun?

Wouldn't we eventually move far enough around the Sun for an object on the "other side" of it to be visible?

In fact, shouldn't we be able to see it for most of the time each year, because of this?

I just want to understand. I mean, if everything science teaches us is wrong, i definatelly want to know!

Thanks!

[edit on 20/1/08 by deezee]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
REAGARDING THE STREAM
anyone else try alien agenda's meditation technique, i have tried it and i have experienced a vibration, and have heard a electric buzzing in the background. but have not reached the stream yet. The reason i POSTED this is because this technique used by alien agenda, just go to the thread and read about it "Proof Positive of Alien Comms" thread. use it to connect to the stream, be In TUNE with the UNIVERSE. get out of your 3d box, or should i say 3d cage.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
To Cmdraleon
I thank you for sharing this knowledge with us. it's already started in my meditations, the vibrations its very crazy. I was wondering if you know when the master species shows themselves?. I know its between 2008 - 20012 but do you know the exact year. personally i think its 2010. Just out of curiosity, can you tell people what their spirit guides names are, and if so could u tell me mine?

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by deezee

I have been doing some great research lately on Nibiru. Some of the people whom I have spoken with are channelers. And they also are saying this is Nibiru.

So I had to ask the question like you why does it remain there and the answer was simple, and then I went and did more research and realized it may be what they are saying. Nibiru is not just a regular planet it can be controlled like a ship. This light he is speaking of is about the same as one that one of the Channelers speaks of as well. I am really getting more and more into reading more about it.

Cmdraleon, Thank you so much for your answer and you also can answer me on this if you like about why it does not seem to move. I know I and deezee are prob. both looking for that answer.

Hilda

[edit on 23-1-2008 by hildar]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
yes nibiru is like a ship, that will eventually make its way to earth,a long time ago earth was the reptiods/dracos ancient planet. i believe nibiru will not come in our lifetime though, and if it does, GOD HAVE MERCY ON OUR SOULS

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I have been doing some great research lately on Nibiru. Some of the people whom I have spoken with are channelers. And they also are saying this is Nibiru.

That's great Hilda...

But tell me one thing.. What if.. What if it turns out, this arc next to the sun isn't Nibiru?

Are you still gonna trust "channelers" for information?

You know, many years ago, i also thought channelers could be the real thing... In fact, i was listening to channelers of the same group of "aliens" our Commander Aleon belongs to - The Asthar Command..

They predicted the end of the world / ascension in 1994. They said it could happen any moment now, maybe in a week, maybe in a month, but at the very latest november 11 1994.
After 1994 passed, they made up an excuse, for why it didn't happen, and again said it could happen any moment now, maybe in a week, maybe in a month, but at the very latest in november 11 1995.

Guess what happened when nothing happened again... Nobody believed them anymore, and their "leader" fled to the USA, fearing retribution, when people started becoming so depressed, that a few even commited suicide!

So forgive me, if i don't trust channeled sources of information. Even if i forget my experience with the Ashtar Command, just look at the content of the channelings and ask yourself this: Why do these channeled aliens ALWAYS have the same lousy understanding of physics and astronomy as the person channeling them?

What would be the most likely explanation for this?

Perhaps, that the information they're channeling ISN'T coming from any advanced aliens, but from their own imagination?

Or could it be, that the information IS coming from real aliens, but these aliens are for some reason messing with the channelers and laughing their ***es of, at how gullible they are?

I don't know, you tell me..

So I had to ask the question like you why does it remain there and the answer was simple, and then I went and did more research and realized it may be what they are saying. Nibiru is not just a regular planet it can be controlled like a ship.

Don't you see what you did? You put the answer in their mouths!

You asked "Why is it not moving?", and they simply made up a reason...

What you should have done is ask them some general questions WITHOUT giving them information that is going to influence their answer.

You should have asked "What is it?" instead of asking "Is it Nibiru?"
And "What is it doing? Is it moving or is it standing still, and where is it and where is it going to, if it is moving?" instead of asking "Why is it standing still?".

Then, you would at least have a way of verifying, if their answers are anywhere near the truth.

Now you lost this possibility. And you will probably have to wait untill the end of 2012, before discovering they were all wrong.

And Hilda... I know how that feels. You're not the first person waiting for the "end", nor the last..

Me and a couple of my friends were believing something very similiar way back.. And i know, how it feels, when your beliefs crumble, because of an expiration date engraved in them.

And i don't wish that on anyone, including you. Especially not after the conversations we had in the last few days..

This light he is speaking of is about the same as one that one of the Channelers speaks of as well. I am really getting more and more into reading more about it.

When you believe something, your brain tries to make it true. It makes you see confirmations wherever you look.

Again, i know this because i went through the same thing.

The only thing it means is that our brain is a powerfull tool, and we shouldn't be wasting it on stupid beliefs.

It's much better to use it on thoughts, ideas and "beliefs", that help you in your life and make you happy.

I know I and deezee are prob. both looking for that answer.

By now you probably see, that i'm not really waiting for his answer.

I asked him many questions many times, but he always avoided them, especially if they were logical ones. He even avoided philosophycal ones - about beliefs for example..

I find this odd, because the Ashtar Command i knew was MUCH better at answering questions. They never avoided a single one. But still, they were completelly wrong in the end.

And while i completely understand, why you would wait for confirmation from your astronomer friend, before dismissing the thing as an anomaly, asking channelers on the other hand..... Hmm..

Please, Hilda, at least the next time you ask them something, don't put answers in their mouths.

Formulate questions VERY carefully in a way that they don't give anything away..

This is very important, because it allows you to see if the source is reliable. Without it, you have no way of knowing if it is true or not.

Because of that, and because of a VERY LONG experience with the same thing, i can tell you, the likelyhood of them being right, is so small, i would run out of characters, before writing enough zeros after the decimal point..

So instead i will do something else.. I will make a prediction..
You know, Hilda... I have special powers. Special powers much more potent than channeling and more exact than any prediction ever was..

These powers are not exclusive to me. Anyone can use them, but it does require a lot of learning and training..

With these special powers of mine, i now predict the following:

The thing in the NASA's ahead picture is a harmless anomaly. It is going to dissapear, as soon as NASA has a chance to recalibrate the CCD.

If, and i repeat IF anyone else is seeing something on other telescopes, it is not the same thing! It must be something else, because the thing in the ahead pictures is INSIDE the camera.

Ethereal beings from the 12th dimension told me that!

Or maybe it was logic and an excellent understanding of physics, computers, electronics and science in general, since i'm a f****** inventor and have to build complicated s*** all the time. And then i often have to fix it, which makes me an expert in finding sources of problems - AKA troubleshooting..

I don't remember which it was right now.. But tell me, why would you trust me more, if it was the former?!?

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Cmdraleon,

Do you channel your transmissions?

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by thugluv

Greetings Thugluv,

I have been busy and have just logged on for a bit this evening.
To answer your question I do not channel but use Telepathic Communications which is direct contact .

When I communicate with the Ashtar Galactic Command its always Telepathic.

Blessings In The Light of The Most Radiant One Always,
CmdrAleon

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by deezee

Greetings deezee,

Again I am sorry for many years back any experiences that were not of the highest light .

I have never had the bad experiences on Earth that you speak of.

All the Ashtar people I know around Mother Earth are having very positive experiences within and without.

Events change as quickly as they are given nothing will stay still in this Universe cosmically nor spiritually.

Understand that when these people back then channelled this information it was most likely taken differently by different people.

As for my Ashtar Command contacts they are direct and I am not a channeller nor do I have some story that is made up.

My experiences are cosmically real now and always.

You want to protect everyone from the bad experiences in the early days Tuella who wrote the book Ashtar A Tribute which is out of print was very real in her contacts with Ashtar and all of the Ashtar Command.

So again if some people focus on what if nothing happens?

Should they then get depressed etc no .

What is happening to the Planet from a Human perspective is not going to be always understood .

That understanding comes from within .

If you truly do not believe that you can have these experiences you will not and no one can force it to happen.

You have said alot in your message here.

When you have a solid cosmic spiritual foundation on your path living on Mother Earth nothing nor anyone can take you off your path on spiritual mission whatever it may be.

Science does not understand the Spiritual cosmic reality completely.

Its not in Nasa technology its within your being .

The Planet X or Nibiru and the person I know who has taken pictures of this is real not a lens reflection at all.

He has not a website but I will ask for new photos to share here if he can send some.

Our understanding of how things work in the Universe with our Science is limited to some extent.

I be back when I have time to contribute more again to my thread here on 2012 .

Remember the past is gone and the present and future will be upon us shortly in the cosmic transformation that is coming.

Its again not doom and gloom but the exact opposite of what many websites predict .

CmdrAleon

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Greetings all,

I Want to cover a few areas briefly. The year 2012 and what that means in Human terms.

As we exist now on this Planet there are in general less wars taking place then even 10 ,20 or even 30 years ago.

CmdrAleon

Please look here... www.newint.org...
Since 1960 conflicts/wars have risen.
Another thread gone wrong in the first post.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Who else is in this Family of Light? Are Pleiadians teaching what you are?
How can I contact you, mentally? So Jesus Christ, is basically a Universal Savior? Thank you for your time.

-P.S. I tried the Clockwise Spinning, then helt my Hands on my chest and stood still. Amazing.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trams
-P.S. I tried the Clockwise Spinning, then helt my Hands on my chest and stood still. Amazing.

Yeah, children do that too, to get dizzy..

But i wouldn't really call it amazing.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Again I am sorry for many years back any experiences that were not of the highest light .

I have never had the bad experiences on Earth that you speak of.

All the Ashtar people I know around Mother Earth are having very positive experiences within and without.

Well, you have to understand, that because of what happened, i am concerned.

I am glad tho, that you understand, that i am not out to "get you", but merely want to show the people the other side of all this, especially what can happen, when depressed or emotionally unstable people get too attached to such belief systems, only to loose everything, when the belief expires because of it's own expiraton date...

Understand that when these people back then channelled this information it was most likely taken differently by different people.

Well, i'm not talking about interpretations. I was to live sessions with that fiend of mine, and we were listening to this "telepathic communication" with the Ashtar Command..

BTW: Did you ask the AC, why they let those things happen back then?
I would really like to know, what they have to say about it.

You want to protect everyone from the bad experiences in the early days

You are right. As i said, i am concerned for people, who put their entire purpose into such a belief system.

If, and i say IF, it should not come true, many people will be even worse off than they were before.

So again if some people focus on what if nothing happens?
Should they then get depressed etc no .

I agree. They shouldn't. But people, who are depressed already, are very vulnerable to all this.
For them, if nothing happens, it could be worse, then the end of the world. At least that's how it was for that friend of mine and a few others...

That understanding comes from within .

If you truly do not believe that you can have these experiences you will not and no one can force it to happen.

As i told you before, i have very activelly studied spirituality for 15 years.
Unfortunatelly, the more objectively i studied it, the more i realized, that most people are just believing stuff their brain makes up for them.

Science does not understand the Spiritual cosmic reality completely.

Its not in Nasa technology its within your being .

Sure, but one thing it can do is take pictures of very distant planets.. If they exist, of course..

I have explained the reasons why the thing in that picture is an anomaly, and i have explained (on other threads) why it is impossible, for a planet to hide from view.
People keep saying it's behind the sun, but the thing is, the Earth goes around the sun, so anything "behind" it should be visible for most of each year.

The Planet X or Nibiru and the person I know who has taken pictures of this is real not a lens reflection at all.

He has not a website but I will ask for new photos to share here if he can send some.

Hey, that's great. If the pictures are real, i will gladly say so. I'm not trying to disproove anything, just verify it. I hope you understand the difference.

Our understanding of how things work in the Universe with our Science is limited to some extent.

That's not a bad thing. That's a good thing. And i will explain why.
If science would pretend to know all, it would be impossible to learn anything new.
But science never pretends it's theories are the ultimate truth. Theories are only the best explanations so far. At the same time, scientists are always searching for better ones.
It's the ONLY way to ever get close to the truth.

Believing that you know everything, makes it completelly impossible to even consider different explanations. Beliefs are the opposite of open mindedness.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
The stated event that the Galactic Federation of Light has planned makes me wonder .
Since last year I posted this message about 2012 .
It appears things are getting ready to cosmically move forward.
Regardless of wether a Ship appears as Blossom GoodChild has announced on her website Blog.

[edit on 18-9-2008 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
i dont think anything will happen in 2012

but wait i shall

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Thats all you can do is wait .
My feelings within I see great changes coming and the Empire that exists now will nolonger be as it is now in power.

The Galactic Levels will change everything .

Right Now I can understand you would not see the changes of 2012 happening but soon within you you will feel the changes before 2012.

It will be a time moving onto the otherside and back into a State of who you truly are.

Watch the State of the World around you many things will fall from the wayside because its time .

Then the New ways will come in and transform life on Earth into 2012.

I am glad you will wait and see .

Your in for a real cosmic experience.

Thanks for your post .

Blessings and Peace

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Cmdraleon,

Who are you? Where are you from?
Are you a normal human being or you are from another planet?

During 21 December 2012, Spiritual Transformation, what will happen? Is it going to have massive earth destruction? Are human being still alive on that day?

Thanks,
atut

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join