It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw what happened with Natalee Holloway

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dumb Human Response
No, this vandersloot kid already confessed that they never did take her to the hotel and that the guard thing was a big lie.
they left her drunkass at the beach and that is probably where she got slam dunked.

I see your name is Dumb Human Response how befitting you because that is exactly what your reponse was. This girl was killed or did that escape you?

Polo - I would keep track if you have any more visions. It seems too specific to me for it to be sheer imagination.
I would be interested to know fully what your vision about Marilyn Monroe was. How can it hurt? She has been dead a zillion years.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
It's Over for Van Der Sloot: Case Closed

Remember these guys? Please Explain this: Step Father Molestation Link

Here's the thread: ATS Thread on the Holloway Stepfather Molestation Story

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Not that I discredit the vision you had, but....

Wouldn't CCTV have picked her up coming back to the hotel? If no CCTV available, I sure a witness would have been able to put her back at the hotel. i.e. Cab driver, Desk clerk, etc.

IMO, they have the right people.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Wonder if perhaps these will someday come to pass.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Wonder if perhaps these will someday come to pass.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by polomontana

why wasting your time writting abut it here instead of going straight to the police? or... at least try to send a message to the parents, letting them know about ur dream, and advising them to go to a WELL KNOWN PSYCHIC like Sylvia Browne or James Van Praagh, who work with police about unsolved cases? Please... Are you really that stupid and you think that we are stupid to believe your story??

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by polomontana

Obviously you don't know what the hell your talking about your a damn freak not a physic find another job.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
my nieghbor chris says he has the autospy photos of jean benet ramsey and a small frolock of hair to prove it. I think he killed her he has her pictures all over the wall and all kinds of weird pictures of his face pasted on pictures of celebrities and extraterrestrials.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join