It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw what happened with Natalee Holloway

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I was laying in the bed and I was about to go to sleep and I had 2 impressions of 2 famous murders. I will discuss one here. I'm not a psychic but this impression has been clear for a few days and it came out of nowhere.

The impression was of the Natalee Holloway murder:

I saw that Van Der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers didn't do it.

I saw them drop her off at the hotel and she was drunk.

I saw a security guard come and help her to the door.

I saw him take her to the side/back of the hotel and rape her.

I saw he panicked and then killed her.

I saw him bury her.

I saw he went and got a friend or another security guard to help him do a better job at burying her.

I saw her body buried around the hotel.

I saw the guys name has Timmy, Tony or Tommy in it.

I saw dogs sniffing clothing from Natalee and finding her body near the hotel.

Like I said, I'm not a psychic and never claimed to be but I saw these things and they were very vivid and it has stayed with me for a few days.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by polomontana

Interesting. Although the only question I have is, why would the murderer risk getting a friend's help?

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Interesting. Although the only question I have is, why would the murderer risk getting a friend's help?

All I saw is that he panicked and he was worried that he didn't bury the body good enough, so he went to someone he knew he could trust. This person is like a brother to him.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Well now the question is, do you really believe what you saw in your vision? And what are you going to do about it (or what can you do about it)?

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Well now the question is, do you really believe what you saw in your vision? And what are you going to do about it (or what can you do about it)?

I really don't know what to do. Like I said, I'm not psychic and I never had a psychic vision. I was watching reruns of Frasier and I cut the TV off. I laid my head down and these 2 impressions came to me and they were pretty vivid.

I just had to get it out, so I posted it on here.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Interesting. I won't hold my breath to see if you're right, but, if I remember to when they prove you psychic, I'll pat ya on the back. I promise!

What was the second vision?

Cuhail

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I thought they had already investigated those guards and cleared them? It's a tragedy what happened to that beautiful young lady. What is even more tragic is I don't think we'll ever really know what happened to her. :shk:

[edit on 18-12-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   

When did you have this vision? The case has been oficially closed now, hasn't it? Did youi get any impression that the person responsible will be caught?

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
My guess is Van Der Sloot's dad was involved. I believe it was all a distraction for the American people. She could have ended up in Saudi Arabia as a gift to the Royal Saudi Family for all we know.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail

Interesting. I won't hold my breath to see if you're right, but, if I remember to when they prove you psychic, I'll pat ya on the back. I promise!

What was the second vision?

Cuhail

My second vision was of Marilyn Monroe. I saw her death and the person who killed her. I got on the internet to look for this person and what I saw about him was true. I will not say his name because like I said I'm not psychic and I'm not sure what these impressions were. I actually saw the whole thing unfold.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan

When did you have this vision? The case has been oficially closed now, hasn't it? Did youi get any impression that the person responsible will be caught?

I saw the visions Friday and I put it on here today because I kept seeing them. Especially Natalee Holloway.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I saw visions that I was John Lennon. Welcome to the cra..the cra... the KARAYZZZZEEEEEE CLUB!!!!!

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
not saying you're crazy. Just saying welcome to the club of people who see things other people don't

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by polomontana

All I saw is that he panicked and he was worried that he didn't bury the body good enough, so he went to someone he knew he could trust. This person is like a brother to him.

What was the time frame on this? Was she buried twice the same night? Also can you identify where her body is?

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Thanks for the reply. I am just wondering why you feel the need to put this information out just after the case is closed. What do you hope to accomplish? My concern is, that a hotel security guard got away with this according to what you claim. Who's to say it won't happen again to somebody else?

Are you just putting this out here, so that if anything else comes of this case, you can validate your vision was correct?

Are these the only 2 visions you have ever had, and do you keep a diary of your visions?

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   
No, this vandersloot kid already confessed that they never did take her to the hotel and that the guard thing was a big lie.
they left her drunkass at the beach and that is probably where she got slam dunked.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   

I'm on the Island right now. Can you be more specific: maybe I can see change of vegetation on the spot you saw.
Give me directions!
Greetz ahamarlin

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I'm sorry to say that a great imagination does not make one psychic.

Without any proof of what you think you saw that's all it is, imagination.

Psychic powers have not held up to scientific scrutiny in any way; even Uri Gellar was found to be a fraud.

So, I don't believe that you had a "vision." Just an active imagination. Nothing personal, I just think claims of psychic ability are either by people who are mistaken or by outright frauds like Sylvia Brown and John Edward.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by MajorMalfunction

Or maybe it is peoples emotional malfunctions that make them "see" things or not "see" things, maybe it is the mass mediactions they are taking that make them not "see" or vise versa

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   
the thought by cloakndagger about being put in a harem
is pretty close to the idea i had of her being spirited to Venezeula.

i've learned from in-laws who were raised in Curaco,
that trade & travel to Venezeula is commonplace,
there are modern 'pirates' who also trade in human cargo in those parts

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join