It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystical Kcaj Sleinad answers your questions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
As the ancient entity formerly known as Kcaj Sleinad, once a revered holy Babylonian priest of Baal, I am now residing in the mortal container of this poor blubbery fool in order to bring insight and understanding to all sentient beings here on earth for a short & indeterminate period. Washroom visits permitting, I will do my upmost to shower you with my great and holy wisdom.

Feel free to ask anything - The Mighty Kcaj Knows All....well, quite a lot.

So please, fire away...

Kcaj.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I don't know...

I hear tell that one of the the revered higher-ups on this site is partial to the wisdom of S'rekam Kram.

Only time will tell...

[edit on 12/18/2007 by eaglewingz]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
With all due respect to your unpronounceable previous incarnation, isn't this topic better put up on BTS?

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
And it was done...

All hail the mystical power of Mistress MajorMalfunction!!

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Ooo! A Colbert fan and a me-worshipper. Could you BE any more perfect?

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Kcaj sleinad, please shower me away. My question that warrents such wisdom only you possess is----- are you he who possessed my ex, he was poor blubbery and a fool too. I shall await the answer eagerly nuts.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz
I don't know...

I hear tell that one of the the revered higher-ups on this site is partial to the wisdom of S'rekam Kram.

Only time will tell...

[edit on 12/18/2007 by eaglewingz]

Time erases all, yet only exists in our minds...Truly, a man with more time to spend is one with a fleeting gift.

Kcaj

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
With all due respect to your unpronounceable previous incarnation, isn't this topic better put up on BTS?

The fates are kind to you - but not to me it seems. Is the wine in a golden vessel on the dirt floor any less intoxicating than that in the broken cup on the table above it?

Observe me in the mirror and my countenance will be revealed to you.

[edit on 19-12-2007 by jimbo999]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by nuts!
Kcaj sleinad, please shower me away. My question that warrents such wisdom only you possess is----- are you he who possessed my ex, he was poor blubbery and a fool too. I shall await the answer eagerly nuts.

Ahh...but truly is not this earth full of poor blubbery fools? Many of them formerly betrothed?

Remember my child, it is not the man who has too little, but the man who craves more, that is poor. Men do not care how nobly they live, but only how long, although it is within the reach of every man to live nobly, but within no man's power to live long.

Besides, poor fools like this are far easier to use for our purposes.

Kcaj

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
Ooo! A Colbert fan and a me-worshipper. Could you BE any more perfect?

Ahhh...with friends like these.

But - nothing will ever please me, no matter how excellent or beneficial, if I must retain the knowledge of it to myself.

Kcaj

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Oh the cleverness of you. ARR for such insight. my next quesion is........
What colour are carrots under the ground ?????????????. Also will I always be nuts? One day can i be bigger?. see ya nuts

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by nuts!
Oh the cleverness of you. ARR for such insight. my next quesion is........
What colour are carrots under the ground ?????????????. Also will I always be nuts? One day can i be bigger?. see ya nuts

Ahh...but you are most welcome.

Hmmm...yes. A question that has perplexed many great philosophers over the centuries...

A carrot does not know his own colour, for he has no eyes to see. A potato does not have this problem. The carrot keeps his secrets unto himself until at his moment of rebirth, his glory is revealed to all. Then there is much rejoicing and the heating of culinary apparatus.

But then sometimes it is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Can you be bigger, you ask?

Man’s yesterday may never be like his tomorrow;
Nought may endure but Mutability.

Praise Baal.

Kcaj

[edit on 20-12-2007 by jimbo999]

new topics

top topics

join