It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 yrs of hardcore study... I offer a conclusion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
After nearly two years of shedding skin, digging through old muscles, stepping through my shadow, jettisoning ancient superstition, and sifting through grand imperial deception, I have come to one super conclusion that I would like to submit to my fellow day walkers here at ATS.

Everything that is happening here today, right now, has happened before, perhaps even in our own solar system (….Mars?). Biblical “prophesy” and other visions given by “angels” are merely hints to this fact, that were perhaps given to us by benevolent cosmic beings that are in the know. Jordan Maxwell believes, after 40+ years of study, that in fact there are ET beings that may still be here (fallen angels?).

That much I don’t know, but what I do believe from logic and reason is that “prophesies” are not real and merely of the superstitious claim, but in fact are closer related to be genuine warnings of the future, by knowledge of failed/successful attempt(s) at creating a planetary slave colony. That these are revelations of pre-existing extra-planetary civilizations of the past from our time-line (and perhaps even of present-day happenings) given by agents that originate from outside our bio-dome.

I have met one other person, ever, and by pure chance and in complete passing being that he was traveling across country and rested overnight in my proximity, that has came to the same exact conclusion completely independent from our exclusive dialogue.

Imagine, there could be other beings in our galaxy or universe that is in our exact situation and as every bit confused as we are at the present moment. For anyone that knows anything about nation building, what is the first thing to be installed immediately following colonization of a foreign land? Pretty much religion.

How about in our recorded civilization on Earth? Pretty much religion… There are so many reasons that could support this theory, but because I respect everyone here (except trolls) I am interested in your thoughts. By the way, this is my 2nd post, so, its okay to call me “cherry”, I don’t mind!

This is an open discussion, of course. Any comments are welcome.

Mod Edit - created paragraphs for easier reading.

[edit on 19-12-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
This is not the first time this has been suggested, just to let you know. But i have no interest in this subject. Just thought id let you know ive heard this theory many many times so your not alone. Hope that makes you feel better.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
You know, Bermuda, I believe that you are correct. Everything has happened before. I have been on the same journey that it sounds like you have been on for the last few years. I believe the thing that really kick-started me into studying the past as a precursor to the future was reading Graham Hancock's, Fingerprints of the God's. Great book.
I was actually just thinking about this exact topic tonight while watching a show on the Nat Geo channel about the Hittites who were a warlike people from around 1200 B.C. They controlled every aspect of their citizens lives, excessively taxed, but were extremely successful. It was just interesting to see all the similarities between them and our government today.
I believe that everything is connected. That seems to be the underlying theme I have run across repeatedly.
I think perhaps civilizations keep falling into the same traps over and over because we have not fully learned from our previous errors. We continue to replay the same dramas because we have not learned to transcend them as of yet.
But things are definitely changing for the better now, I do believe.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
By this theory that it's all happened before, do you mean as we have nuked the planet before and are just doing it again.....?

Destroying ourselves over and over again.....yeah I’ve heard that before.....actually from my mother once as well....lol...

Or another theory is Mars was like earth but they destroyed themselves like we are about to do and all that's left is the pyramids and the face.....?

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

I highly speculate that this exact basic scenario has happened perhaps on Mars. Obviously a failed experiment then, what would stop the migration of an elite few to escape that planet's demise (..nukes?) and take up refuge in the nearest habitable place?

Evidence of past/present life on Mars:

liquid
methane
ammonia
formaldehyde

If life evolved intelligent enough on Mars, they definately arent there anylonger, so, depending on the situation and were smart enough, it is safe to say they left and came here. All im saying is that as more evidence is found/presented to support the claim that there was once life on Mars (perhaps inteligent, ie pyramids) the probability that there are Martian migrants here increase. If there were another planet near us as hospitable as Earth would have been for the Martians, we now have the capability, so if nuclear war seemed eminent, Im sure we would send a select delegation to that safe haven in the event of nuclear holocaust. Someone knew about the Fibonacci sequence (Temple of Khafra @ Giza, 2500 BCE) way before formal introduction presented in history (in the art of Prosody 250 BCE, India - & Leonardo of Pisa, Western Europe 1202 AD) Im not passing this off as enough evidence alone, there are way more reasons to suspect something we are not told about in present time (pyramids on both planets in question, etcetera) that I know most of you are aware.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Welcome to the Matrix, we have been here before. Some have suggested a timeloop. No way to prove this, it seems there is no way to escape this either. But who if anything controls this Matrix, do we? is it our collective conscience that controls our destiny, will we make the same decisions we made the last time through?

Are we just spinning our wheels and going threw a maze time and time again?

Will we ever make the right decisions, or have we always made the right decisions?

Is the evidence of a ancient nuclear war the last end or beginning of this timeloop, if such a timeloop exists....

oh well time to munch some Tacos!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I agree.

Let's assume I was to write down everything I know about today's world in a diary, and passed it to my children.

Now let's say there was some sort of catastrophic event and only a few survived. My diary would still be read, but not as often, because people would have more important things to do.

Fast forward 500 years into the future. Assuming my diary is unearthed somehow, how would the people of the day look at it? Would they look at it the same way as many of the religious texts that are out there (Bible, Torah, Koran, etc.)

What if instead of it becoming common knowledge, only a select few would know about it? They can then interpret it into any 'gods', miracles, or punishment, and fool the people.

Add to that the artifacts that are being found today claiming to be older than 10,000 years...

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Nutty psychotic speed-freak sci-fi writer, Philip K. Dick, had a similar opinion of the overlapping and repetitive nature of time, drawn from his own paranormal experiences. If you're interested, you may want to check out his "Exegesis," where he wrote down a few thousand pages of his ideas about this:

www.philipkdick.com...
/2bkf9k

If you don't want to dig that deep into it, here is the R. Crumb comic book version:

www.philipkdickfans.com...

[edit on 19-12-2007 by Nohup]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Rush Limbaugh on Mars migrants traveling to Earth and carving out a slave planet. (Thnx to David Wilcock)

www.divinecosmos.com...

scroll down 1/4 of the page to where it says in bold letters "THE DRUM ROLL, PLEASE… " and click on the first link highlighted in red letters to hear the audio clip.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I don't know.I really don't buy into the whole slave planet thing. I guess it depends on how advanced these E.T.'s are. I think highly advanced E.T.'s might think of us how we think of ant's. If anything they'd have an interest in observing us, but no interest in enslaving us. What would be the point?

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePiemaker

If they are still here, as Jordan Maxwell also suggests, you can rest assure that they reap the benefits that all slave masters have in the past.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePiemaker
I don't know.I really don't buy into the whole slave planet thing. I guess it depends on how advanced these E.T.'s are. I think highly advanced E.T.'s might think of us how we think of ant's. If anything they'd have an interest in observing us, but no interest in enslaving us. What would be the point?

To throw the question back to you, what is the point of this same exact scenario that is described in the bible? It speaks of fallen angels erecting the beast, affectively enslaving the remaining who volunteers to its implanting. How do you suppose this relates to our current scenario? Are these "fallen angels" ghostly spirits, or beings with multi-dimensional capabilities, or in your face blatent ETs? Or is it all coincidence? Again, in light of the most current Mars revelations (mysterious female sculpture), what can you imagine happened to these people. Keep in mind, this sculpture looks remarkably identical to our human form.

new topics

top topics

join