It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Golden Order of Damascus

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
This was started is another thread but I wanted to continue it on it's own.

I was wondering if anyone has heard about them?

It seems that the Golden Order of Damascus (aka G.O.D.) is the newest secret society du jour.

I would appreciate any news you may have on them. A friend of mine said his grandfather was one but had no other details to share except that they worship an animal like prophet. I looked online and there were some sites about them but I'm not sure if I can believe everything I read on the web.

There's a podcast on I-tunes that I downloaded and the guy said to be weary about this "Cult" because they are trying to recruit new members all the time and they use hidden symbols along with archaic language to confuse the members into thinking they are doing good but really are doing bad things. He even went as far as connecting them to Nazi Germany and possibly the Arian nation.

I'm scared because I think they are trying to contact me via email and at night I hear a car drive slow by my house stop and then speed off. I would go to the cops but I'm not sure if they are in on it and they would only harass me into keeping quiet.

Maybe I'm just paranoid

Do you think I should join them or the Knights of Columbus instead?

Someone please help I am really confused.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Haven't heard of the Golden Order of Damascus.

I have however heard of the Silver Phoenix Constant; a secret society that not only founded Lemuria, but recycled its inhabitants to power the nuclear device which, many years later, ripped through the timespace continuum and destroyed Atlantis...

Anyone can come up with a fanciful tale, and any eager mind will find patterns that 'prove' this tale. I highly recommend you get past the secret societies and move on with your life -- or you will be scared for the remainder of it.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Stay away from these guys. Their rituals and beliefs are not something you want to be invloved with. I feel that their aim is to subvert mainstream Masonry and exert world dominance. I should not even be posting this but if I can at least warn one other person the risk to myself would be worth it.

Corsig, stop they are trying to recruit people into their sinister order!! This only gives Masonry a bad name.

[edit on 18-12-2007 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by corsig

Google reveals nothing on this group. Maybe it is too new to have any info yet. Who knows, they could be trying to upstart from the beginning.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by corsig

I also heard they worship satan. Apparently there are many levels to the G.O.D. with the first 6 only being the public level. After that level, you worship satan directly. Beyond that, there are 39 more levels - those are the levels you should watch out for. I heard about this on a podcast from someone who really sounded like he knew what he was talking about. Beware of them!

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by corsig
Do you think I should join them or the Knights of Columbus instead?

They sound pretty bad, but you have to be careful with the Knights of Columbus too. If you join them, the next thing you know Opus Dei will be trying to recruit you.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I came across this on Wikipedia, these guys are dangerous. I am not sure if it is safe to publicly speak about them.

Golden Order of Damascus

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   

You just barely wrote that Wikipedia article yourself didn't you?

I'm going to have to dispute the accuracy of that.

*We're not dangerous*

[edit on 18-12-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I can not believe how quickly the Order had the Wikipedia article pulled once I linked it! They even disabled the hyperlink to the New York Times that was at the bottom of the page, now that article can not be found either! Maybe they actually control the Times, everyone knows how powerful they are. I may be making a very big mistake but I will include the original article.

The Golden Order of Damascus (1) is an esoteric mystery cult centered on ancient knowledge and ritual symbolism. Its history allegedly encompasses many of the Near- and Middle-East cults revolving around mysticism and the occult. Long thought to be extinct a recent resurgence has been attributed to several documents and tomes regarding the groups practices and rituals. Supposed beliefs revolve around the reverence of an Animal Prophet named Sdrater.

Worship of this creature is purported to induce states of lucidity and arcane enlightenment. Only the Priests, or Sdiputs, of the higher levels my directly confer with their Deity according to recently unearthed texts and cryptographic information. Several numismatic images (2) depict an Order Priest sacrificing what appears to be a child to a snake like entity. Newly initiated members, or Snoroms, are first indoctrinated through the alleged use of hallucinogens and ritualistic behavior. After enduring the first six levels of the Order they may obtain further knowledge by continually progressing until reaching the highest possible level of enlightenment, or the rank of Eminent Sdiputs. This position, exalted throught the Order, was reserved for the those who were able to obtain the largest amount of esoteric knowledge regarding the Orders spiritual icon. Many believe that these Eminents are able to control others actions with only thought or arcane hand gestures. It is further alleged that they furiously guard this knowledge and that initiates know nothing of the powers that these high ranking members wield.

At this time little is know as to world wide membership but it is felt that the Orders base is growing. Experts feel (3) that this group has the capability and determination to exert their influence as no other secret society before them has done.

1. www.nytimes.com...
2. www.numismatistmag.com...
3. www.freemasonrywatch.org...

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

OMG! They are powerful to remove all that. I bet you they are controlling the corporate media.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LightinDarkness

It would not surprise me in the least if they were controlling the media. As a matter of fact, I heard a rumor that there might even be several moderators on Above Top Secret who are under their control and maybe even be members as well. I bet they will use their influence to supress this important thread.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

You are absolutely correct. How could anyone not see the staff are aligned with this society? Obviously, the staff are aligned with the G.O.D. I bet you some of them are lower level members though, so they are probably good people. They don't know that there upper levels are engaged in satanic worship and greek gay orgies. I hope they can see the error of their ways and come to Jesus. Only Jesus can save them from this work of Satan.

I find it astounding they would delete the Wikipedia article. Wikipedia is one of the best sources out there, and its almost always right! They know this of course, which is why they worked to get it deleted!

[edit on 18-12-2007 by LightinDarkness]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I hope I am laughing along with both of you at your brilliant sarcastic repartee, because if not both of you might need to chill out.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Scalamander

What? Excuse me, but we have lots of evidence that proves this satanic cabal. We have Podcasts and Wikipedia articles.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 05:18 AM
link   
OMG.

if it's on both Wikipedia and Freemasonwatch.org then it has to be 100.99% valid and also true!

I knew I wasn't crazy to believe what I heard on the internet.

See I told you guys they are real and they do exist.

I vow to visit each and every site on the wide world web (which is owned by the Jews) and tell people about the dangers of this order even if said website has nothing to do with G.O.D. I will tell people that they must stay away or they will go to hell.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by corsig
I'm scared because I think they are trying to contact me via email and at night I hear a car drive slow by my house stop and then speed off. I would go to the cops but I'm not sure if they are in on it and they would only harass me into keeping quiet.

Erm...I think you need to calm down because you are being extremely paranoid over a group that does not exist.

No evidence of it and no conspiracy theoriest who researches into the illuminati, like myself, has ever heard of this group.

And they way you've posted throughout this thread I bet you are just taking the piss.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Good luck corsig - and be careful! As you can see, it appears some of the ATS members might also be members of G.O.D. Obviously, the society is out to enslave the human race to make us do their bidding.
Keep us updated.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Corsig, I wanted to relate an incident that occured today. I was on my way to Manhattan when I spotted a semi-truck with the letters G.O.D. in red and black along the side. The truck happened to be next to the bus I was on and kept a very steady pace with me the entire trip. I became highly agitated and the person next to me asked what the problem was. After explaining to them the conversations we have had here they had the nerve to tell me that the initials stood for 'Guarunteed Overnight Delivery'. Needless to say I feel that they are an Order dis-infoformation agent and I will no longer be riding the bus to work as their explanation is an obvious fabrication.

It also seems that the Order has its tentacles in the transportation business as well. I am very concerned, it seems they are all pervasive.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I'm glad there are some getting a laugh out of this, I'm not.

1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The reason I didn't trash this outright is so that this will serve as a warning of what NOT to do in the future.

And don't tell me to get a sense of humor, I have one but this was TOO MUCH!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Are you saying that the "Golden Order of Damascus" actually exists?

If it was only made-up by the author of this thread, then there doesn't seem to be much harm in the joke.

If it likely does exist, then yeah, not very nice to joke about it as such.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join