It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Native American Christmas Tradition and Others

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Hi Byrd!
Yes it does sound interesting, doesn't it? I just love learning about various other traditions for this season. Seems like my own tradition gets very stale at times. They say variety is the spice of life!
Btw, a very helpful friend pointed out my mistakes here in this topic. He said that I should have only inserted a few paragraphs and then the link. I apologize for this error. Thank you guys for not fussing at me about it.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sizzle

He said that I should have only inserted a few paragraphs and then the link. I apologize for this error. Thank you guys for not fussing at me about it.

Deja vu sizzle

Sorry I said quote "a" paragraph (dont over quote) then link for further reading and also dont post so much info all at once,otherwise your thread is going to be limited on others input,well along those lines,if you want it to be discussed.

Ok I said that I didn`t have anything really worth adding to your thread,but I`ll tell it anyway.

We do celebrate Christmas just the usual gathering of family and Friends dropping by and vice versa gifts are usually exchanged.The day is supposed to be in remembrance of the birth of Christ though everyday is a good day to remember His birth life death and resurrection,but I dont see the harm in the celebration.

Though I have enjoyed reading about other cultures and traditions.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by gps777

sorry about the misquote gps. didn't mean for it too be so literal. just wanted to put it out there so the moderators would know that i had been alerted to my mistakes. i've just been very busy this evening between research and keeping up with some other things. peace.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join