It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project to graphically show links between prominant figures and organizations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I am attempting to compile a graphical table of prominent figures in global society and their links to each other and organizations. Maybe with a little bit of group effort we can compile a list of the upper echelons of the pyramidal control structure that seems to have been set up.

Feel free to download image, reorganize, add to, elaborate on, etc, then repost new version. Maybe we can end up constructing a hierarchal tree of sorts.

[edit on 26-12-2007 by Jbird]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I know it's not very organized, I just went copy paste crazy. I am very interested in how all these corporate CEO's and board directors interrelate. These are the people lobbying congress to pass laws and create policies.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
This is fascism at its best!! Its amazing what you will find out when you just look into it......
you might be interest in my other post about citizens comming together to debate ways to better the human race. Its like one huge think tank with the sole purpose of restructuring society in such a way that no man, woman, child is left behind. It is possible to live in harmony so why cant we do it right?
Anyway....this issue is of the utmost importance because once people start to realize that laws are being created because of greed, then maybe they will finally stand up and not take it anymore.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Good effort. It looks good, and this is just the kind of stuff we need to wake people up from their "comfortable" (and dangerous) sleep. Thumbs up for ya, pal!

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Corporate web pages list their governance ie. CEO, board members, etc.
Other info can be found here: NNDB

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
What about finding out who sits on the boards of certain social institutions like the MTA of NYC? WE need to find out who they are and how much they get paid because that is tax money and if police officers are only getting 25-50k in their first 10 years then these people should not be making salaries that allow them to buy yachts. Talk about embezzlement and misappropriation of tax money. I heard that the president of the MTA probably makes millions a year...MILLIONS!!! I cant beleive that, its all our money...even yours! Then they have the cojones to claim a deficit and raise the fairs....not to mention the fact that we have a money hungry mongrol for mayor that wants to put tolls in the middle of manhattan. Can you beleive this crap!! The world is a twisted place and it is up to us to untwist it.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Viszet Oki

Six degrees of separation refers to the idea that, if a person is one step away from each person he or she knows and two steps away from each person who is known by one of the people he or she knows, then everyone is no more than six "steps" away from each person on Earth. Several studies, such as Milgram's small world experiment, have been conducted to empirically measure this connectedness. While the exact number of links between people differs depending on the population measured, it is generally found to be relatively small. Hence, six degrees of separation is somewhat synonymous with the idea of the "small world" phenomenon

en.wikipedia.org...

I applaud the effort but I think the end result is going to be six degrees of separation.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
REally? That explains how i would be loosely linked to someone in prague but is that an excuse to explain why top political officials sit on the boards of multibillion dollar corps? The same corps that benefit from all to convenient policy changes and legislation under the authoritative scope of these same polititians? This is no coincidence my friend....seriously. There are so many hidden agendas you could fill up santa's sack with them. WE have to expose them...we have to actually create this so called "Free market" economy and "freedom" that people have cherished in the past before it becomes to late. We are losing our country slowely and most of us dont know it yet because of the way the beuracracy is set up. Yet knowledge and truth is more powerful than lies and deception.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by etshrtslr

Hmmm, yes I see your point, six degrees of separation is one thing, but the Money Trail, that is something else entirely. Some of these fellows are on the board, and executives of multiple companies. The CEO of Coca Cola has a $13M per year salary, plus he is on the board of SunTrust. 13 million per year just on some beverages, one persons salary in that Corporation, from a 1.75 bottle of freaking soda, What about the oil companies, defense contractractors, etc. What I would really like to know is who is on the board of the Federal Reserve (which is in fact a PRIVATE corporation)

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by etshrtslr

Although I agree that sometimes that's what you end up with, sometimes if you filter out some of the dots from that web based on relevance to a given topic, you can come up with something. Those webs are a starting point for filtering. They are general purpose.

For example, let's suppose that we've got a web that focuses on a senator. And that 10 senators cross party lines to get a controversial bill through.

Go through their webs. Eliminate all of thier connections, unless those connections in turn have first hand connection to the bill he voted for, and are not shared by someone who didn't vote for the bill. Voila, if you have a common point for all of them, you know where the payoff came from. Not for sure, but enough to begin digging.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Viszet Oki

The following link should help you out on your quest. It graphically links various corporate members to other corporate members. Oh what a small world we live in.

www.theyrule.net...

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
www.theyrule.net...

That is just the coolest toy - love it

I'm off to play

top topics

join