It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The People's Court

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I think I am in love. I've recently started watching The People's Court, when I get home from work it's the only thing on. The judge is a lady named Marilyn Milian, and boy oh boy, she is feisty!

At first I thought this show was very gaudy, and over the top. But, I soon fell in love with how fiery she is. I don't know what it is! I guess she reminds me of my girlfriend or something, no nonsense I wear the pants attitude.

Any of you have weird infatuations like this?

-Droops

[edit on 18-12-2007 by DrOOpieS]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Hello .... i love Drs, and altho i cant say i'm into her, i will ask what ever happened to gorgeous judge Judy? I'm in Australia and i don't get to choose from many! It's Dr Phil or Oprah im afraid ARRRR. Mindless TV cant beat in on a sicky day. See ya nuts.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrOOpieS
At first I thought this show was very gaudy, and over the top. But, I soon fell in love with how fiery she is. I don't know what it is! I guess she reminds me of my girlfriend or something, no nonsense I wear the pants attitude.
[edit on 18-12-2007 by DrOOpieS]

whapissh!!! you let your ol' lady where the pants? dude i just lost all respect for you

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:21 AM
link   
pooter, i think thats such a sexist attitude to take. I think that anyone who uses the "wears the pants" term is way out of touch too. I'm not trying to offend, but every woman here is allowed to wear pants you know!!!!!!!!! see ya nuts. and i will obviously see them wont I!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by nuts!

i know i have a sexiest attitude

weather you want to wear pants or not
its fine by me
but i would personly like it if women didnt didnt wear pants cause it would be all the more quicker to ...

[edit on 01/27/1990 by pootershooter]

top topics

join