It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ORB Over Kingman AZ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Hello ATS!
I did a quick search and didnt see this video posted on here yet. Found this on youtube. I havnt finished watching the hole thing yet, But pretty interesting.

Video 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7

Im still new to this site, I hope the links work, And if this has already been posted some where I apalogize, I did a quick search and nothing came up.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Its a super long video, which makes me believe the cameraman certainly thought he was seeing something. Also, I didn't hear the hiss a normal zoom would give a recording during the "swelling." I'm intrigued, but if the guy says he was at 90% zoom, how did he even see it to begin with?

I say a star, but I haven't seen it all yet.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Later on in the video he loses the object, and has to zoom all the way to spot it again. Seems like its just barley visable.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Anyone else have any ideas or Theories?

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Undoubtedly a twinkling star.

Sirius and Arcturus flash colors like this and are repeatedly mistaken for "UFO's". Sirius would have been visible above Kingman on that date. Around 11pm it was midway above the horizon where stars tend to be the most visible and brilliant.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz
Undoubtedly a twinkling star.

Sirius and Arcturus flash colors like this and are repeatedly mistaken for "UFO's". Sirius would have been visible above Kingman on that date. Around 11pm it was midway above the horizon where stars tend to be the most visible and brilliant.

I love this website!

You know, The last couple of nights, theres a star in the sky that i can see from my front porch. Just to the left of the Big Dipper handle. Amazingly bright, with a slight red tint to it, i wounder if i could this same effect if I was to video tape it.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Prodigy
Anyone else have any ideas or Theories?

Wow amazing, it looks like the real deal.

new topics

top topics

join