It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Ron Paul working for? Iran? Lebanon? Liberia?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
It all boils down to this: You are either ok with the way America has been run in the last 40 years or you are tired of the way America has been run.
That is what this election is all about and it is what Ron Paul is all about.
If you're ok with "out sourcing jobs" and open boarders; if you are ok with secret meetings between people who claim to decide your future: if you are ok with America being in the nation building business; if you don't care that laws are being passed which today targets terrorists but tomorrow will target dissidents; if you like the reptillian attitude of the forming police state in not only America but the world; if you are ok with all of that then you should vote for a Giulliani or a Hillary or maybe one of those inbetween guys who the powers can control. If these things do not bother you then do not vote for Ron Paul. There is a growing population of Americans that are tired and they will vote for Ron Paul simply out of protest if nothing else. The question that needs to be considered here is "how much of the American population is fed up? I'm betting it is maybe not enough to beat the diabold vote cheating but big enough to cause deep internel dissent. In the street dissent. pockets of shooting dissent, and of course the all powerful crackdown and imprisonment and killing of thousands by the fourth Reich.
This election is choosing up sides here in America between those who do not oppose a world government and those who do. cantyousee

[edit on 22-12-2007 by cantyousee]

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by indierockalien
While that IS an interesting theory, I can't help but wonder why you sign up today, and after RP finally gets some decent news coverage. While I take into consideration the very real possibility that Ron Paul may have hidden agendas, your timing seems a little suspicious.

By the way, all politicians are bought.

Just look it up on Google, and you'll find pictures Ron Paul giving people the "horns", just like fellow Texas Longhorn fan GWB... hmmm.

I'm voting for Dennis Kucinich, to be safe.

Friend, us Texans are very patriotic of our country (our country is Texas, not the U.S.). The greatest country ever, Texas.

Just cause a texan throws up the Lonhorns sign doesn't mean they're part of the illuminati, I've done it before and I'm not part of it. I agree that all politicians are bought, but sadly good ol' Dr. Ron Paul won't even make it as a finalist much less president. Hillary, the next Pez

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Heh, yeah Ron Paul is bought allright. Bought and paid for by the American people & the American military, not any foreign country. And I might remind you that there are strict limits to acceptable campaign contributions, something in the neighborhood of $2,300.

Ron Paul raised those millions at average donations of 30 to 50 dollars each. This is the people talking. Not foreign investors, private special interest groups, or would be trolls who get an account here to try and discredit him. You fool only the gullible.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join