It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Ron Paul working for? Iran? Lebanon? Liberia?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by RonPaulIsBought
Real question is why WOULDN'T countries like Iran, Liberia, North Korea want Ron Paul in office?

Each of them would benefit greatly from a change in US foreign policy to one of non interferance and for us pulling out of the UN.

Would it be worth a few measly million dollars funneled into the US from one of these nations to help boost the chances of Ron Paul getting ellected? For them it would most defintily be worth it.

Rush.....is that you? Or do you just study his playbook. I think anybody who believes these countries to be raising money for Ron Paul to be a kook. See, I can do it too.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by pompano

I laughed my hart out at that one.
I can not believe that some think that ATS is no going to dissect a thread like this one with a member name like the one given by the originator of the thread.

Will he or she show up to follow up or this was just a testing thread.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Let's see... who would benefit from Ron Paul winning the Presidential Election? Um, THE AMERICAN PUBLIC for a change!?!?!
Wouldn't that be something - a President who stood for the Constitution in it's WRITTEN form. Re-establishing a traditional form of government - of the people, for the people and by the people?

By the way, foreign governments, foreign entities, foreign businesses and citizens of foreign countries, by FEDERAL LAW are not permitted to contribute to the campaigns of United States Politicians - but you knew that already, right?
Any questions, just ask Hitlery and her husband Bill.

Finally, the UN is the biggest money-wasting bureaucracy the world has ever seen. Thank you so much for pointing out to us how worthless the entire charter actually is. I applaud Ron Paul for having the courage to save US taxpayers billions of dollars annually by pulling out of this worthless farce. That and a number of other intitiatives by Dr. Paul ought to finally but us back in the black in this country.

To Dr. Paul!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Maybe it's just me, but this thread is a prime example of the simple mindedness of the anti-Ron Paul crowd. Like cattle heading for the barn at milking time, the bovine mind fears the untraveled path so much that they dare not try a new direction. In their simplicity, they prefer being stripped of both dignity and power on a daily basis to having to decide anything for themselves. And as they march once more for the barn, they bellow the praises of their masters, and their fear of the world.

Because the whole world profits from rational leadership in America, then that must mean it's something evil? Oh, well, it is evil if you're on the side of greedy, bloodsucking, special interest groups and mega-corporations.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by RonPaulIsBought

I don't think it matters comparatively what the short term consequences of the UN going belly up would be, versus the fact that it's based on philosophically indefensible and undesirable concepts of fairness that exist only to be manipulated. Might makes right and that's the end of it. The UN is like an abscessed tooth, one that it hurts to touch and it hurts if you leave it alone, but in the long run you got to endure the pain of touching it and removing it for the overall longterm health of the organism. Wow, was that an example of the inapplicability of medical metaphors for modelling concepts within the construct of the social contract ? There I go again.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by RonPaulIsBought
reply to post by Xtrozero

Oh i dunno maybe because this is the first time I've ever posted here?

So you are a long time reader first time troller ? You seem to know how things work on ATS rather well. I just do not understand your point for you kind of just slam Paul as a Islam plant without anything supporting that point of view. Please do say how his politial platform is good for the Middle East?

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Ron Paul is not going to be president

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
My my...............
the NWO Shills are so hard at work trying to dis-credit Ron Paul...

Like scared little bullies they are doing everything they can think of .
the mainstream media(fox,cnn,hnn,sky news and the whole rupert murdock NEWS CORP must be doing backflips trying to keep a lid on it.

And now Mitt Romney has just purchased CLEAR CHANNEL
which is the biggest radio broadcasting network in the world
and owns most of the billboards across america so now
the NWO have FULL CONTROL over everyting we see and hear..

So if you think Ron Paul is doing very poor in the runnings well that is only because thats what the media says...
trust me people........never in history has there been a man who is so loved by the people.
Let the Revolution Begin.
-Music is Magic
-Bobby

[edit on 19-12-2007 by Maya432]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Ps.
I felt the need to voice my opinion because the NWO Shills
have been hacking into my MYSPACE account
and sending ron paul hate bullitens with my name stamped on them.
oh boy....the things that make you go "GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRR".

anyway the kid gloves are off.
I have up to 20,000 members/contacts on my various music sites and
I think its time to do some serious RON PAUL mail outs...
what do you shillls think of that????

Music is Magic.................
www.myspace.com/bobbylavignesproject432

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maya432
Ps.
I felt the need to voice my opinion because the NWO Shills
have been hacking into my MYSPACE account
and sending ron paul hate bullitens with my name stamped on them.
oh boy....the things that make you go "GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRR".

anyway the kid gloves are off.
I have up to 20,000 members/contacts on my various music sites and
I think its time to do some serious RON PAUL mail outs...
what do you shillls think of that????

Music is Magic.................
www.myspace.com/bobbylavignesproject432

Your scaring me and I do not even know what a Shill is...

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Shill is the word I keep seeing everyone use to describe someone
who in trying to debunk the Truth Movement.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
WOW!!!
So who do you work for? Is it Suckabee or Pewliani? It has to be one of the mainstream candidates. I'm not a republican, but I'd vote for Ron Paul waaaaay before I'd vote for one of the corporate candidates.
If I were you, I wouldn't be worried about him gettibg elected anyway. Our system here in the states (of the corporations, by the corporations, for the corporations) would chew him up and spit him out, just like the media did with Howard Dean.
I would much rather see Ron Paul than Clinton or any other mainstream candidate.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I rarely post here because, well because, most of you folks are simply way to intelligent.
This is not addressed to the OP ( silly wanker )but the people that commented. I am really impressed by such a diverse group of critical thinkers supporting Dr. Paul.
I am not politically inclined however Dr. Paul his inspired me to donate both time and money. IMHO he is the real deal.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Xwino

As the last hope we have for a free America, I hope you spend your time getting the word out for Ron Paul. We all need him in the White House.

And trust me, this board is NOT too intelligent for you. Don't sell yourself short. You are here as a member, and you have every right to speak your piece.

If no one has said it yet, welcome to ATS.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I can't wait until the disinfo agents go bye bye
Seeing them around EVERYWHERE online lately.

Quite a sad attempt by a group of people to bring down a true American movement. But it will fail all the same.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Looking at the numbers it is completely believable that RP raised 6 million from his supporters.

He would only need 600,000 people to donate 10 dollars each. 600,000 people is only .2 % of the population of America (300 million people)

6 million isn't an outrageous amount of money that was funded by rogue nations. It is from the grassroots support of the american people.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Paul supports ending participation in and funding of organizations he believes override U.S. sovereignty, such as the International Criminal Court, the United Nations, the Law of the Sea Treaty, the World Trade Organization (WTO), the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, and the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America.

While I don't necessarily agree with R.P. on this (btw, a little citation would be good, especially when your talking about someone else's beliefs), all of those organizations can be seen and are seen by many as useless, money-sucking, corrupted, harmful bodies. Why is it that you single out R.P. for these beliefs when they are ideas held by many people. That's like saying Hillary likes cheese, so she must be had by the dairy companies. While I don't for a minute doubt that politicians are corrupt, the fact that they hold certain beliefs isn't proof of corruption.

Paul calls for a foreign policy of nonintervention.This policy avoids entangling alliances with other nations

That's how our nation started out, and we did damn good with that policy while we followed it.

You have NO CASE AT ALL. Nothing even approaching evidence is presented and so I dismiss your claims.

Show me a check stub, an IP address tracing back to one of those countries, or even a witness of any believability and I'd give your claims a second thought.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by indierockalien

If all politicians are bought....wouldn't Kucinich be one of them? First, I don't buy it...Paul never takes pac monies and doesn't earmark any legislation. Goldwater was another purist in this matter. We have another here in Texas not far from Ron Pauls District...Ted Poe.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   

The UN is the central point for a one world government that would void the Constitution and any rights you or I have. That's correct - no rights! To make wild ghastly statements such as yours with no more than fanciful and whimsical thought is outrageous.

My bother and I are two of those that donated. This is a first time event for both of us. We have watched, listened and read. Getting more American than we is impossible! Someone finally comes along to rescue America from the world bankers and restore our Rights, Freedom and Liberty and then you make a wild statement such as your – shameful!

You need to be better informed or you need to go back to your boss (anti-Ron Paul guy or gal) and tell them you failed in your mission.

Ron Paul has been steadfast in his message of Liberty and Freedom and bringing America back to greatness even while knowing his life is in danger by his actions. AboveTopSecret and you should be looking into Huckabee's knowledge of an impending assassination of Ron Paul. The Glenn Beck airing of "Paul is dead", while interviewing Ron Paul, was not funny, not just a mistake nor did it have to do with the Beetles. The Huckster knows something that is not written in the Bible he uses for power and political leverage.

If you have American blood, I hope you sincerely look into what you have written and the disservice you have done to RonPaul and this country.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 02:18 AM
link   
what does this country need more than repair? do you hear any of the "talking heads" speaking of it? no. all you hear is the same old rhetoric. is that what you want?...well i dont.
are you waiting for another country to help us? dont hold your breath. take a good look at your dollar. my gold went up today ,because our dollar went down again.
tony robbins said it best..whats the definition of insanity? doing the same thing over and over,and expecting different results.
so which one of the other nimrods offers change?...well,i wont hold MY breath waiting for an answer to that one.
sorry op but you'll have to use your head on this one. this money came from people that want a different path. my personal opinion is that if we dont choose another path,we may not have the ability or the freedom to divert from this one.
i'll take RON PAUL and the change of direction we need to survive
we are the big dog(supposedly), change can only come from the inside.face it no one else is gonna help!

oh and c'mon down to austin and throw the horns up in the air...all you'll get is free beer
hook 'em horns!!!!

edited for more powerful words

[edit on 22-12-2007 by Spectre0o0]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join