It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Ron Paul working for? Iran? Lebanon? Liberia?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

Remember there are quite a few arab countries receiving US money.
that would go away too.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by indierockalien

Ron Paul’s been in politics for 30 years and he’s never flopped a position. He is not a career politician, he was a career doctor who learned a lot about economics and got into politics. If you want to know what he really stands for, dig into him as deep as you can and come back and show me the dirt I never found.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by RonPaulIsBought

Hum I was waiting for this type of threads to start on election year in ATS they usually come around this time.

Now can you please tells us who do you believe is the right candidate?

BTW our nations is been sold out to Arab countries already perhaps you should research more on what is going on with our nations economy.

The Sovereign Wealth Weapon

For you enlightenment, www.economyincrisis.org...

I will be waiting for that answer.

[edit on 18-12-2007 by marg6043]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
While he may support severing the US from the United Nations I don't think this would happen within his term (provided he only served 4 years). I think he just wants to get us on a different track than we're on, it's not something that could happen overnight and would have to be approved by congress at the very least.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I think the UN would survive if US would leave, just my opinion though.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
i think ron paul is working on behalf of everyone without power... if pulling US troops out of the middle east saves some more iraqi lives, i suppose you could call him a iraqi supporter... i think mr paul has a bigger scope of the world, and that is one where everyone's life is worth something... not just an american's... americans should be proud to elect such a man...

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by RonPaulIsBought

Ludicrous,I dont buy into any of this maybe if RP was a member of the CFR ( Coucil Of Foriegn Relations ) Like the other candidates otherwise naw I dont buy it.....RP is a full blooded American and until enough people wake up and realise it...Hit peices like this will keep on coming.....

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Someone said he wants to get rid of Social Security. If he does that then this whole country would collapse. Every society needs some social safety net for those who are disabled and those who need medical help(Medicade/Medicare). If he gets rid of all the social safety nets then get ready to see a collapse in the system. The social fabric of this country will unweave into a bloody mess.

[edit on 18-12-2007 by cloakndagger]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Wow, One must have the wisdom of Solomon to sort through all these conspiracies. It's amazing to me how many spins a topic can end up having. I like Ron Paul! I don't like everything about him, but is there really any perfect candidate. Let's just forget the conspiracy muck and look at the facts.

I havn't personally read the entire campaign finance laws but I do know that there basically must be full discloser of the origination of all funds. I am also pretty sure that donations form foreign sources are Illegal. Third Ron Paul has a pretty stright forward voting record and he doesn't play any games, flip flop on positions, etc, etc. I may be wrong here but for someone that appears to have some bit of integrity in them I don't believe he would allow any chance of some kind of scandal screwing up what he firmly believes in. For him to be a constitutionalist and continue his campaign on that respect it would be pure suicide for his political career to even ponder the thought of taking foreign money into his campaign.

Now in regards to the UN, it is total garbage that the united states is fronting 22%+ of the entire UN budget. Without a doubt should we withdrawl from the UN. Our withrdrawl from the UN would not only save us billions of dollars in dues but would also save us multi billions of dollars and american lives by not having to be the world's policeman. When are we going to learn to take care of our own, manage our own wealth, and show the world what America really is rather than a tool or a weapon of the few?

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloakndagger
Someone said he wants to get rid of Social Security. If he does that then this whole country would collapse. Every society needs some social safety net for those who are disabled and those who need medical help(Medicade/Medicare). If he gets rid of all the social safety nets then get ready to see a collapse in the system. The social fabric of this country will unweave into a bloody mess.

[edit on 18-12-2007 by cloakndagger]

that may only be true in a society where profit rules... if it didn't cost your life savings to go to a hospital maybe people could afford to pay for it themselves... i think what he's getting at is, that it's the social net that breeds the inequality... for some people if they don't feel they have to work, they won't.. the cost to keep these people than falls on the backs of those who do work... i think he'll just suggest some stronger "means" testing and some more accountablity for one's own life... i also believe as he's a physician, he'd never overlook the real needs of the disabled which are those who truely need the help... some guy in detroit too screwed up to work because of all the crack and crime he's done, shouldn't get welfare unless they show a willingness to turn their lives around... and that kind of help can come from countless comunity help groups, which in turn can operate effectively by taking advantage of less governemnt/taxes etc.... people helping people, as it were

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
This thread is really ridiculous and more than likely a shady attempt to discredit Ron Paul and unnecessarily stir the pot.

Failure at best.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
RonPaulIsBought = SouthernBelle82 ?

Either way BOTH are on Ignore - as I find their style suspiciously similar.

Now there's a conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by indierockalien

Just look it up on Google, and you'll find pictures Ron Paul giving people the "horns", just like fellow Texas Longhorn fan GWB... hmmm.

Maybe because of their ties to TEXAS!! LOL

Im from Texas. There isnt anything odd about that

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   
The funny thing to me is that this theory is easy to float because of how many people would be better off with a change of US policy. He wants to take this country in a different direction and many nations would benefit. So it is easy to try and smear him by showing how some current enemy of ours would benefit.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Alan Keyes doesn't like Ron Paul either.
I was in Ron Paul's camp but I'm leaning towards Aln Keyes more and more.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

Well said my friend!....... I think the question is who dose the poster of this thread work for??? My guess is one of the other candidates.... For that guy or girl to even imply money came from somewhere else is absurd! ... It came from people like my American relatives who donated on average about $20 each... WOW they will really try anything won't they?!?!? It’s just a shame International donations couldn't be accepted!?! I mean if me and my people in Canada could donate he would be around 40 or 50 million for the 1/4...lol but Foreign donations are not allowed in any way or he would be breaking the law and would not be able to run!! Ohh and Ron Paul wouldn’t accept any donations from those countries any way! Also the poster shot him self in the foot by putting up those stats, they just prove him or her wrong …..

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Wow, what a ridiculous theory, I and at least 10 friends all gave twice on each other the money bombs. Spoofing IP addresses is all it takes huh? How about have the correct credit card information did you ever think about that(names, addresses, CC# and Security Code) ? I think that might be a little difficult? And then once you do that you still would have to penetrate the Thawte Secure Server Companys protection. And ScanAlerts HACKER SAFE Credit Card and Identity Theft. And then do it for over 30,000 people in 24 hrs.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:22 AM
link   
when someone registers a name like that, it's obvious where they stand and why their here.
That's far to narrow minded a start (for me anyway) to listen to even if it made sense, too suspicious!

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Who is Ron Paul working for?

We the People.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 05:16 AM
link   
or...maybe, just maybe.....
he's being bought off by the many, many american republicans that have been disenchanted (not to mention accused of being supporters of Iran, Lebanon, Liberia as well as Al Quada, ect)??? How does the republican party rebuild the many, many bridges that have been burnt thru the past few years and reunite their constituants? And, you've seen his face plastered all over the tv yesterday....umm...funny, clinton, romney, and the others is all I've been seeing on the news for over a month!!!

It's funny you tie in the idea that we break with the un with the idea that it will weaken their standing with the sanctions.... laughable really. do a search on Iraq's oil for food program.....see who were breaking the sanctions, and who was making tons of money from it!!

So, I have to ask, who's bought you off? Clinton, and the democrat party...or maybe huckabee, and his "compassionate conservative base- who by the way, would love for all those disenchanted republicans to opt to ignore their sense of self preservation and vote another compassionate conservative as the lesser of two evils if the other evils does happen to be clinton... or maybe just the republican party as a whole, who probably knows that if paul does get enough support to get into the running as an indenpendant, he'll divide the republican vote and literally give the dems the win??
or maybe you've got all three in your pocket, since well, this new way of doing things thru the internet and grassroot support is probably the biggest threat to their power they've seen in the past century!!

But, I can't see his supporters as being foreign nations wanting to influence our election process... no, I am more apt to believe that are real americans, angry americans at that who are sick of being accused of being traitors everytime they speak up against the current policies, totally irratated everytime they look at our gov'ts deficit, appalled at the rate of flow across the borders into this country, and totally ashamed that there are still two men sitting in jailcells for trying to enforce the laws regarding that flow, and the drugs that are carried across!!

anyone who stands up against this corrupt political machine is gonna be attacked and accused of all kinds of things if they even give a glimpse of possibly being a threat.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join