It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo Cover-up within the community part.2

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Pay them no mind, you say the pic is proof enough yet they still bother you. Can you give any more details on the lanquim of other alien encounters. Thanks

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   
That photo looks like someone wearing a blue jump suit and a halloween mask to me? No proof there.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Felipe, thank you for your explanations.

Did you make some research in order to find out if this phenomena occurred somewhere else? It would be interesting imho...

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by felipecb

Errrr...

If this is your ET Contact, why is he hiding in the boushes?

If this ET group give you info why wouldn't they let you take a pic, why would't they stand in the clear & let you take a hi Res, non-blurry image?

If they are giving you special tratment, so you can warn others, would'nt they want people to believe & thus show themselves in order to quash any doubts?

Some of the people on these boards may be a little paranoid, far out & even accentric.....

But we are far from idiots!!!

[edit on 12/20/2007 by Ironclad]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by killacash
Pay them no mind, you say the pic is proof enough yet they still bother you. Can you give any more details on the lanquim of other alien encounters. Thanks

See, that's the intrinsic problem with this oh-so-typical situation though. Let's look at it another way, shall we?

The author of this thread is accusing people in the UFO disclosure/exploitation business of redirecting the ufo/alien community's attention away from the true alien race, the laquim or whatever. Does anyone else not just see this as a divide and conquer tactic? A way for him (her?) to drag attention on his or her own questionable theory?

And a question for you biologists out there; when humans evolved from cro-magnon in to homo sapien sapiens, didn't we lose much of our body hair? Would an advanced space race that can bend the fabric of time and space to reach this dirt-ball of a planet look like drunken test sketches of Chewbacca? Personally, no matter what the author would have you believe, sleek, physically demure extra-terrestrials make much more evolutionary sense than jump-suit wearing wookies.

[edit on 20-12-2007 by PartChimp]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Another person claiming hard proof and yet provides another blurry photo.
7 years ago cameras could take clear pictures.
You say that you have met this alien 20 times.
Surely you took notes of somekind or have other evidence that this really happened.
Why have you come on here to tell this story knowing that the picture alone is not proof of anything. Being in this line of work you should know that only clear pictures will do anything else forget it.
If the story is true you have done yourself no favours by releasing only this picture as any other proof will be treated with suspicion.
The problem with pictures is that the believers see things that might not be their and the same for the skeptics. Skeptics have made up their mind before seeing it and so have belivers. The problem is people look to hard which is ruining the UFO and alien subject.
If you have had so many contacts if there was somebody near to you and willing to meet you could you show them the aliens and let them document better evidence?

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by indierockalien
Text
"This is possibly a real case... but OP, if you know this is real, why get offended by people who don't believe you?"

I do not get offended by adverse opinion. I am very used to that, actually I believe anyone dealing with this subject is susceptible to ridicule and mockery. I would not expect though, sarcasm or irony in this forum.

"I've experienced stuff, and I have had very little to zero proof at all. The fact is that for some reason, which I can only strongly speculate has something to do with the government, these unknown races want ineractions with humans to be as sterile as possible. Most likely for the safety of both us and them."

According to my experience, this is not the case. I guess our governments want that scenario, not the ETs.

"This goes to show how clever humans really are, if some of these photos of alleged beings are real, because we would then have quite obviously undermined their policy of sterile contacts... but I'm sure they don't worry much about the slight evidence that does slip by, because like this thread shows, any slight evidence is basically no evidence at all. The only evidence most people are gunna buy is a face to face encounter."

Only for those who are face to face with the ETs, nobody else would believe really!! The current societal paradigm do not allow such reality to be acepted. However. the ETs we have been having contact with, outlined a couple of ways to turn the table in a soft, calm and peaceful manner. To interact with a large group of people, no telepathic communication only verbal to avoid misinterpretations and info manipulation, to pass on technology to help solving certain situations involving poor communities so that the negative image of ETs, peddled by our society be dispersed, then an open public display of themselves...

"This could be real, could be fake, but who cares, OP? It's your experience. Do you not understand how this just doesn't fit into the current paradigm? It can and will be proven fake, if the people's will is not to believe. So my advice to people who are trying to give what little proof there is of aliens and saucers and whateverthehellyouwannadealwith... just don't waste your time. "

You are totally right my friend, thank you for your words. Anything can be proved to be fake and anything can be proved to be real.

"My advice to you if you keep researching and do stumble upon undeniable evidence... just watch yourself, man. You can't trust anyone except yourself with the goods.

I have no reason not to believe you. That picture, I looked at it close, and it does appear to be either something that is alive, a very good CGI, or a man in a suit transposed very effectively onto a forested background. Linda Moulton Howe turned her head... so maybe there's something to it... or maybe this is just a promotion for Linda Moulton Howe.... Do you see why nobody is gunna just blindly believe this?"

Yes I do!!! Linda was attacked ferociously for doing the research, why?.... That is why I am certain that "ufology" today is well manipulated by those who wish to keep the real stuff secret and away from public´s scrutiny.

"There's just too many risk factors in stating support for either side of the case, because A) people have good reason to be skeptical, but also B) real contacts do happen

Unfortunately, money/attention grubbers have ruined most hope of this subject being honestly brought to light by anyone short of the govt or the aliens themselves."

I agree!!

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Thank you for your interest. Yes, I have a fellow researcher whom is currently working on his Phd (International Law) at Sorbonne in Paris. He had an encounter with this small ET with me here in Brazil a couple of years ago. This last summer (07) he had a contact with this same small ET in a forrest about 200 km from Paris. Also, there are at least 100+ persons that had the same contact in the highlands of Central Brazil.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Well, I'm gone with I believe this. They do glide and do the things that are described here. It's hard to get one when he's half in and half out, safety after all humans are a hostile species you know.

The people here don't understand and have no clue, sorry not meaning to be nasty just honest.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I'm still waiting for some pic, anything really, OP.

Besides posting a 7 year old picture and claims of visitation by hundreds all over the world, all we have here is a 2 day old thread with no new information.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by PartChimp

"See, that's the intrinsic problem with this oh-so-typical situation though. Let's look at it another way, shall we?

The author of this thread is accusing people in the UFO

disclosure/exploitation business of redirecting the ufo/alien community's attention away from the true alien race, the laquim or whatever.

Tha is not what I am saying at all!!!! I am just stressing that there are other realities to be considered,

that the phenomena is vast and diverse and often of a positive nature. The circumstance of Alien encounters are not restricted to "greys" doing crazy stuff on people.

Does anyone else not just see this as a divide and conquer tactic? A way for him (her?) to drag attention on his or her own questionable theory?

This is not true! You are misrepresenting what I am saying.

And a question for you biologists out there; when humans evolved from cro-magnon in to homo sapien sapiens, didn't we lose much of our body hair? Would an advanced space race that can bend the fabric of time and space to reach this dirt-ball of a planet look like drunken test sketches of Chewbacca? Personally, no matter what the author would have you believe, sleek, physically demure extra-terrestrials make much more evolutionary sense than jump-suit wearing wookies.

What you are saying is not at all founded, you gotta be kidding me... I am talking about an alien race, not a human being from this planet. There is a plethora of alien races visiting the Earth, one must be quite narrow minded to believe that all sentient and higly developed civilisations should look like any ET stereotype our society might have. Since you mentioned Biologists, I would like to add that I had a contact with this alien in 2003 together with a top Geneticist (Phd) from an important US University, LInda Moulton Howe knows his identity but he cannot come out in the open with this contact for obvious reasons. He did not question the alien´s appearance, his first phrase was "I will burn my diplomas, this is unbelievable" Think what you like my friend, I am just sharing my experience....

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by felipecb

Originally posted by PartChimp

"See, that's the intrinsic problem with this oh-so-typical situation though. Let's look at it another way, shall we?

The author of this thread is accusing people in the UFO

disclosure/exploitation business of redirecting the ufo/alien community's attention away from the true alien race, the laquim or whatever.

That is not what I am saying at all!!!! I am just stressing that there are other realities to be considered,that the phenomena is vast and diverse and often of a positive nature. The circumstance of Alien encounters are not restricted to "greys" doing crazy stuff on people.

Does anyone else not just see this as a divide and conquer tactic? A way for him (her?) to drag attention on his or her own questionable theory?

This is not true! You are misrepresenting what I am saying.

What you are saying is not at all founded, you gotta be kidding me... I am talking about an alien race, not a human being from this planet. There is a plethora of alien races visiting the Earth, one must be quite narrow minded to believe that all sentient and higly developed civilisations should look like any ET stereotype our society might have. Since you mentioned Biologists, I would like to add that I had a contact with this alien in 2003 together with a top Geneticist (Phd) from an important US University, LInda Moulton Howe knows his identity but he cannot come out in the open with this contact for obvious reasons. He did not question the alien´s appearance, his first phrase was "I will burn my diplomas, this is unbelievable" Think what you like my friend, I am just sharing my experience....

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join