It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will President Bush & Co. Have a Good Christmas?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
YOU betcha they will. White house decorated to the max, dinner parties, Ms. Rice playing her favorite tunes on the piano...

My point is: WHY SHOULDNT WE? Why must we be depressed at the thought of their next move and what evil will come???

I say to hell with them all. HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS in spite of them. That's right.

Why should we obcess over all this doom and gloom and although we have good reason, its the time to celebrate!!! Hang up your lights, get together with friends, drink, exchange gifts and enjoy!!! One never knows when the last one will be, so i say enough with the gloom and go out there and be with those you love!!!

Why should we sacrifice our goodwill for the NWO? Enough with the depression and the negative threads, i say!!!

I call for peace and happiness during this time!

Who's with me???

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Tis the season to be jolly and goodwill to all men.

Maybe ATS mods should send a Christmas card and a box of Pretzels to GWB from all of us on here

Oh!, and a new pair of spectacles for Cheney, to help him see more clearly the difference between a Quail and a judge

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The only event that ever stopped me from enjoying Christmas was my mother dying. The state of the government is certainly not going to enter into my thoughts as I enjoy my family for the first time since 2002. Maybe I have finally put mom's death behind me. I feel the true spirit of Christmas this year and it feels good.

As far as the government and NWO there are enough people on this earth to change everything. The problem is nobody is going to get off their rear end and make a move. Do we like the Old World Order? No we don't. I doubt electing Mr. Paul or Mr. John Doe will change anything in the United States. We, the people, must rise up and be heard. Talk is cheap. We must put some walk in our talk before we see results.
I'll stop now. Didn't mean to get up on my soap box.

Have a wonderful Christmas and a better New Year.

Marilyn

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
That's the spirit, darn it!!!!!

Merry Christmas to all of you!!!!

Just what i wanted to hear!

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Well I wasn't depressed to begin with, so...ok! Merry Christmas!

new topics

top topics

join