It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bridge Collapse in Ohio. Homes Evacuated.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Bridge Collapse in Ohio. Homes Evacuated.

www.foxnews.com

This is breaking story on Foxnews right now. They have a live feed from a helicopter circling the bridge but no reporter explaining the situation.

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 12/18/2007 by mythatsabigprobe]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
There's no explanation so far on what's going on, especially why there would be evacuations in the area. Maybe terrorism related?

edit: Now they've cut the feed from the helicopter.. still no explanation of what's happening.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
What the hell...?!

The story's been dropped from the website now..

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
That sounds pretty fishy doubt its terror related but we shall see i'll keep checking up on this one. Way to keep up w/ the breaking news.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I think it was misreporting. It was actually a tractor trailer crash that ruptured a gas line.

Link

[edit on 18-12-2007 by logicize]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I also noticed the brief news link on the website. Sounds like a story they would keep up there. Also the other news sites have nothing about it. Being ATS I would love to speculate that some false flag op goofed up and they had to kill all feeds and reports to cover the goof then they will try again. Sorry i'm bored right now.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Apparently they saw something they weren't supposed to. Why would they pull the story? I can see pulling the feed, but the entire story? Bridge collapses are not something small time. Has anyone found out where this was in Ohio, or seen another story on it?

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by logicize

Ok, that seems to be the real story. Thanks logicize.

OhioNewsNow
Tractor-Trailer Crash Kills 1
Northeast
Dec 18 2007 10:14AM

NILES, Ohio - Officials said 230 homes were evacuated Tuesday morning after a tractor-trailer crash that killed one person.

The Ohio State Patrol said that a tractor-trailer hit a bridge on Route 11, north of the Niles-Vienna overpass before 5 a.m. The crash caused a lot of debris and ruptured a six-inch gas line.

From what I saw of the helicopter footage, a large piece of the bridge had fallen on the highway but the bridge was still standing.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Here is a link from Cnn.com on the story. www.newsnet5.com...
Sounds like a gas leak forced the evacuation. Still doesn't explain why Fox completely pulled the story.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Truck cargo boom hit bridge structure.

Story here: www.newsnet5.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   
No pictures of the bridge damage?

[edit on 18-12-2007 by alaskan]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Yeah i agree there is something awfully strange about this, i was just watching this story as it broke live on TV (CNN), and all i remember seeing is the truck itself flipped over and charred looking. Now there is absolutely no mention that even anything has happened.

[edit on 18-12-2007 by LwSiX]

new topics

top topics

join