It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails question for Americans!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I merely want to point out that the KSLA claim of 6.8 PPM barium found in the water sample is not what the testing lab reported. They reported 68.8 ug/L(ppb) which is only 0.0688 PPM. I'm sure KSLA was notified of their error many times over.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by CypheriteInterface
Please summarize chemtrail theory. Please provide data and or images. How does one spot a chemtrail? How does one differentiate between chemtrail and contrail?

Well measure it. It si difficult just looking up. Believers say that chemtrails just stay undissolved for longer periods as contrails, but I don't know about that. Tracing chemicals and checking the weatherradar could help. Look at this NEWSitem about chemtrails in Germany and Holland.

Weathermen and environmental polticians in Germany are accusing the military of spraying chemicals.

Google Video Link

Videolink

--------------------------------------
fixed vid link

[edit on 24/12/07 by masqua]

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pjotr

Believers say that chemtrails just stay undissolved for longer periods as contrails, but I don't know about that.

That is not true at all. Contrails can stay up in the air for hours. Part of my job is to forecast the length of time contrails persist in the upper levels for military aircraft. According to WMO guidelines, a contrail that persists for more than half an hour is then reported as cirrus cloud or cirrostratus cloud if it spreads

Tracing chemicals and checking the weatherradar could help.

Weather radars aren't used for detecting contrails normally. The main objective of weather radar is to detect rain echos from approaching storms and rain bands

Weathermen and environmental polticians in Germany are accusing the military of spraying chemicals.

Thats something I didnt know. I know over here we, (us at the Australian weather bureau) know that the chemtrail theory is not plausible

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pjotr

Not chemicals. Chaff

It was deployed during a military exercise and, not surprisingly, messed up radar images .... leading to complaints which were then misquoted out of context by chemtrail disinformationists

Oddly enough, there were no reports of 'chemtrails' in association with this event - because chaff doesn't form cirrus clouds - it's not visible from the ground

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join