It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it just me????

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Bullet proof vest has no meaning. But I do see JP2 as an antipope and consider the seat of peter vacant probably as far back as the 50s.

Im a sedevacantist which means I consider the seat of peter to be empty without a pope considering the vaticans teachigs and popes that contradict former councils and modernize the mass and culture, I consider him an antipope. we have had many in the history of the church.

peace.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 01:13 AM
link   
i agree, i think it all started with that b.sage fellow...

i am comfortable and content knowing that i know nothing in the flesh;i am just a fool as much as the next one...

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hamilton

Originally posted by Truth

" what do you know about humble "

Ive been through about half of my time on earth in humbling situations. Being poor for a long time is an example.

peacce.

And now you have assumed a position from which you can ratify whether other people are humble or not? That's not especially humble if you ask me. If you knew where I could have been if I wanted to, and where I choose to still be, you would have got a lesson and not be trying to give me a lesson. Humbleness is connected with bravory, noblety and truth. Things you seem to scoff at or simply just don't understand when you see it. You call yourself truth, but have you ever opened your eyes to it? I don't want you to crawl for me, I would crawl myself and ask you what the hell you were doing down on the floor, I just want you to open your eyes to see that you who call yourselve Christians, who go to church regularily and follow the theological, political, liturgical and diplomatic agenda support the ones who destroyed our faith which was rooted in good old Mosaic tradition, reformed to be lighter to carry, like it was meant to be in the beginning, until the Roman quisslings came, who called themselves fathers and conducted hethen cermonies and human sacrifises to kiss kings' and emperors' arses to calm down the Dragon they themselves had put on the Heavens, as if they were some kind of Neptune of whatever. Conspiricists from Hell, or should I say Troy or even Babylon? Would it be right of me to humble myself to those bastards and those who support them without knowing what they are part of? It is them who should have humbled themselves before God. Look at their spendings and how they walk around in their palaces wearing scarlet and purple. Just who do they think they are?

Blessings,
Mikromarius

Deep

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Do you even know what our churchteaches? do you even have a clue what or church is for?

Segregation ( white and black churches), Closed mindedness ( the belief that there is only one way to heaven but you got to pay them first) Idolatry ( Worshiping another entity besides God when that persons said numerous times that You should worship God the Father and not him!!!!!!

Edit: Truth your so blinded by your religion that you try to condone all the evil that they have done and continue to do. Open your eyes and your heart will follow. The Church is corrupt and has allways been corrupt. When you sell "Free Heaven Passes" that's when you know that your evil. Why do you think that Martian Luther seperated from the church and translated the "Holy Book" into German. Get a clue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Edited on 9-2-2004 by DaTruth]

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   

What about if the Pope one morning had went off and sold everything he owned and given the money to the poor (all of it), humbled himself and asked the whole world and God for forgiveness for having lead them astray and for have made a system which force every "good Catholic" to categorically breaking all 613 commandments of the Torah? Now how about that? The vealth of the Vatican alone could feed every hungry soul in this world, and kept him warm and happy. Maybe there could even be some kind dessert on the table aswell. At least once a week for a hundred years...... If they sold one of the Michelangelos they have hanging there, they could educate, feed and cloathe a whole city. The Pope would become Popeye in my eyes if he dared to follow the commandments of my God....

Blessings,
Mikromarius

Good point!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTruth

What about if the Pope one morning had went off and sold everything he owned and given the money to the poor (all of it), humbled himself and asked the whole world and God for forgiveness for having lead them astray and for have made a system which force every "good Catholic" to categorically breaking all 613 commandments of the Torah? Now how about that? The vealth of the Vatican alone could feed every hungry soul in this world, and kept him warm and happy. Maybe there could even be some kind dessert on the table aswell. At least once a week for a hundred years...... If they sold one of the Michelangelos they have hanging there, they could educate, feed and cloathe a whole city. The Pope would become Popeye in my eyes if he dared to follow the commandments of my God....

Blessings,
Mikromarius

Good point!!!!!!!!!

You know it never made sense to my that is prests are suppose to live for god and have no attachments to worldly possesions then why do you always see the religious higher ups draped in expensive clothing and sporting giant gold crosses? Practice what you preach...damn hipocrites!

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
martin luthers translation has alot of contradictions in it. talk about twisting passages.

First of all the church does not teach black and white only, this was done by a few hypocrites wo didnt follow the teachings, secondly the catechism, the book on religion for the catholic church teaches
to wrship jesus and only jesus, I have catechisms since th 50, and every councl proclaims his, so your speaking onignorance alone.

Your just like everybody else who mixes what the church really teaches with peple who are hypocrites wo claim to be catholic, catholic means universal, its teachings are tha of christ and his church. I could give you endless bible passages on jesus teachings ect and a list of catholic teachings.

also you don't believe in God, so don't sit here and tell me how great martin luther is, because you hate him as well, you just feel the need to bash anybody who loves moral values. If a man who was luthern started this thread would younot disagree with it? are yo going to convert to luthernism today because of how great he is?

This whole forum excep for a few act like a bunch of premature kids who act like their mom didn't let them eat some icecream for dinner.

The reader should easily be able to tell the difference in grace by reading this.

peace.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   
WTF????

I think that even I would feel insulted if I understood what you were babbling about.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I believe rome has been in hypocracy for 40 years now. But wearing clothes? carrying a cross?

A true pope would not cary around dvds, or ride limos ect...

also you said they are (supposed) to vow being away from worldy stuff?

excatly, supposed to, because they are tuaght to give their lives for christ, yet do the ones who break this still catholic?

I might want to join a monastery and give my life to prayer whilehelping the poor maybee this year, and you judge me? you wo curse an yell up a storm judge someone you don't even know?

simply amazing how you can judge from hate on hypocracy yet commit hypocracy at the same time. I can't wait until life awayfrom this computer where I serve God 100% without distraction.

peace.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I can't wait until life awayfrom this computer where I serve God 100% without distraction.

Still not understanding your sentence structure, but what are you waiting for? Your computer does have an off switch.

Just an observation.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
My computer is slow, and all of the words do not make it when I type.

so if you see gon away, the E didn't make it because of my typing and the computer.

I just waiting to save enough money to probably buy a piece of land and settle their, maybee out of country and live for God from then on.

I just can't believe you souls have already sentenced me. It hurts, because I care about all of you and to make it seem likeI don't is heartbreaking.

peace.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   
truth, no offence but you seem to be judgemental of others who do not share your beliefs.

i am not judging you, just making an observation.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Im not judging them personally, im judging or observing how they treat me on a one to one basis. How they yell and curse at me for hypocrites actions is true judgement, im oberving their behaviour towards me and telling them
that if they judge me when they don't know me, then judge themselves own actions, or take alook in the mirror.

They can believe what they want, hhow they want because thhey have free will, and of course I want the to believe jesus is God because I believe he is, but I am not going to stick it in their face and say you must convert or die, thats whhat drives souls away from God, explaining why you believe in 100% sincerity is the way to handle all souls.

I just think these arguments can be done without the kid type of yelling and cursing, I see enough of that aat home with my brother who also does not believe strongly.

peace.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Im not judging them personally, im judging or observing how they treat me on a one to one basis. How they yell and curse at me for hypocrites actions is true judgement, im oberving their behaviour towards me and telling them

Who has treated you this way?
Do remember this is a debate forum, if you cant simply handel a good discussion, leave!

Deep

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

Originally posted by Requiem
what is this archtype of creation you speak about? Are you talking about some plan of a god?

an archetype is the definitive blueprint of anything. a cube, for example. the truth of the cube is the cube. get it?

So, the smallest (purest) state, as in a molecule?

Are you getting into Buckminster Fuller's ideas? How does the blueprint of a cube (the example) coincide with knowledge...? Is this getting into fractals?

Knowledge, as in from experience and reason...experience with the definitive blueprint of things?

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   

what is this archtype of creation you speak about? Are you talking about some plan of a god?

an archetype is the definitive blueprint of anything. a cube, for example. the truth of the cube is the cube. get it?

So, the smallest (purest) state, as in a molecule?

Are you getting into Buckminster Fuller's ideas? How does the blueprint of a cube (the example) coincide with knowledge...? Is this getting into fractals?

Knowledge, as in from experience and reason...experience with the definitive blueprint of things?

i love bucky. i was just using the cube as an example. i could have said fish. although there are many types of fish, a bird is not a fish, or a model-t. it is the geometric, mathematical description of things that is the ultimate truth.
nobody ever looks at some else with tears in their eyes and says, that person is happy. it is because the sad one is displaying the archetypes associated with sadness. a seahorse is called that , because although it is a fish, it displays archetypes of horseness.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I understand you much better now, thank you, although I cannot put it into words.

'bucky' hehehe

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 04:47 AM
link   

how they treat me on a one to one basis.
How they yell and curse at me for hypocrites actions
im oberving their behaviour towards me
etc.

Noone's after you here, Truth. I think you're a great guy (or gal for that matter), but when you rant away like you do without even the slightest wish inside to learn something new or to question this doomed society, then I don't feel sorry for you. I have been dchased around the web since I started discussing, but I don't go whining about it. I fight back. With knowledge and theories, with wisdom and bull#e. If you can't take it being critisised, then perhaps it's time to find something else to fill your time with, for discussing on the net demands that you have a spine. When you start whining, the wolves are at you right away.

As for your dream about getting some land and settle down. Yeah, that's my dream too somehow, so you have my best wishes anytime. Don't feel that I am after you, I am not, I am just defending what I feel is the Truth, and so do you. Cheer up, dude! It's still a couple of weeks to the end of the world

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 04:50 AM
link   

.....because although it is a fish, it displays archetypes of horseness.

Hehe. That sentance was great. rfol (rolling floor of laughter)

Blessings,
Mikroamarius

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join