It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it just me????

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Is it just me, or has everybody suddenly been loaded up with a bunch of half bogus secret knowledge? All over people seems to boast of wisdom long deemed false and persenting it often enigmatically, as it they have become members of some kind of school or a wave or something. Don't be too easily intrigued by wisdom. There are serpents in there who laugh a lot of those they catch.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Are you talking about me?

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I think he's referring to the number of people posting # like "On March 12th The Secret Shall Be Revealed!".

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
my invisable alien friends told me that YOUR invisable alien friends are liars

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I like that. A sign of humbleness. hamilton don't forget that God does grant wisdom through the holy spirit, a wisdom which isnt hatefull or disrespectful.

If your refering to me with the animal stuff and such, i cold understand how I think Im speaking with wisdom but thats just me. I dn't like cursing or yelling or using slang most of the time. when I speak like this, its just how I speak.

If I started a sentence with

Hey yo, do you really believe animals got hate in them when God don't be doing that?

Im trying to think out what I want to say while not disrespecting anyone at the same time.

or are you taking about lilblam?

peace/.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
my invisable alien friends told me that YOUR invisable alien friends are liars

in-VISA-ble, in visa bill? spoonerism/freudian slip, or actual spelling mistake? it's inadvisable to be in visa bill.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Humbleness, Truth? What do you know about humbleness?

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by surfup
Are you talking about me?

Noone special, just that it seems there has surfaced a lot of that substance which created the new wave pentecostal movements and filled their bookshelves with lies and lies which gives Lucifer honors he never had etc. It's basically about satans this new knowledge. And it's not even true.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   
The only true knowledge and wisdom is that which is inside u,which u know in your heart is true...education is not the sum of all its parts its only what u remember 5 years down the road

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merkeva
The only true knowledge and wisdom is that which is inside u,which u know in your heart is true...education is not the sum of all its parts its only what u remember 5 years down the road

It doesn't stop at five. I still remember new things. I think it has to do with what you allow yourself to believe, how you shape your internal logical machine so to speek. And remember to filter out false memories, evil flashes and the "tongues of filth" like I call them.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   

spoonerism/freudian slip, or actual spelling mistake

Only the shape shifting reptiles know for sure

I am sorry I was channeling Porkey Pig and the stutters messed me up

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
" what do you know about humble "

Ive been through about half of my time on earth in humbling situations. Being poor for a long time is an example.

peacce.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
oh, i see. you were poor, and had no source of food. thats why your sig talks about eating the flesh of man.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   
No, we have lived off rice for long periods of time a while ago and that kind of stuff. This signature is the words from Jesus about the new
sacrafice prophecied in malachias in the OT, and tuaght all throughut the NT.

peace.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   

This signature is the words from Jesus

Sounds like the words of jeffery dahmer

Sorry

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
jeffrey dahmer.

Its not the same at all.

peace.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth

" what do you know about humble "

Ive been through about half of my time on earth in humbling situations. Being poor for a long time is an example.

peacce.

And now you have assumed a position from which you can ratify whether other people are humble or not? That's not especially humble if you ask me. If you knew where I could have been if I wanted to, and where I choose to still be, you would have got a lesson and not be trying to give me a lesson. Humbleness is connected with bravory, noblety and truth. Things you seem to scoff at or simply just don't understand when you see it. You call yourself truth, but have you ever opened your eyes to it? I don't want you to crawl for me, I would crawl myself and ask you what the hell you were doing down on the floor, I just want you to open your eyes to see that you who call yourselve Christians, who go to church regularily and follow the theological, political, liturgical and diplomatic agenda support the ones who destroyed our faith which was rooted in good old Mosaic tradition, reformed to be lighter to carry, like it was meant to be in the beginning, until the Roman quisslings came, who called themselves fathers and conducted hethen cermonies and human sacrifises to kiss kings' and emperors' arses to calm down the Dragon they themselves had put on the Heavens, as if they were some kind of Neptune of whatever. Conspiricists from Hell, or should I say Troy or even Babylon? Would it be right of me to humble myself to those bastards and those who support them without knowing what they are part of? It is them who should have humbled themselves before God. Look at their spendings and how they walk around in their palaces wearing scarlet and purple. Just who do they think they are?

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Hamilton, what you just said and how you said it completely goes against your own scripture. Your judging me baised on them which you don't know, and you yelling or
cursing at me with a tone used by heathens, or by immature kids.

I wasnt congrdulating you, I was simly saying, that your statement souded sincere and humble, trust me I fall into sin alot and am not trng to teach you on humbleness, its just that there is such lack of it in these forums that I got
exciited when I saw it.

"" what gives them the righ to do that ""?

Do you know what they do? I could give you a list of a good popes daily rituals if you want and it does not include living the high life as you would expect, only bad popes that we have had would live like this. Have you not just judged every single pope in our history?

Im not even going to get into the destroyed our faith part, thats a whole other subject that we could get into in the BTS forum.

peace.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I'm not sure if I understand what what you are talking about Hamilton, when you refer to false knowledge and everything, especially when you speak of satan...

Anyhow all knowledge is just a bunch of contemplations and observations...and everyone does those things, so whether it is false or not is just another contemplation or your mind...

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Requiem
Anyhow all knowledge is just a bunch of contemplations and observations...and everyone does those things, so whether it is false or not is just another contemplation or your mind...

you're confusing knowledge with thought. knowledge is when the thoughtform of your mind matches the associated archetype of creation. you do believe you exist, don't you? dare i say 'know' you exist?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join