It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reply to this if you are or would vote for Ron Paul.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Hi all,
I don't post here often, but I will vote for Dr. Paul this election.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Those who think Dr. Paul has no chance are going to be in shock come election day i promise you this....

With that said, I'm not playing "there" game anymore, I'm not voting on the choices "they" give me, If that candidate will not uphold the oath he will take and protect my rights, every single one of them then he or she is not getting my vote, this voting for the lesser evil or the better of two options crap is why this country is falling apart.....

and in doing so would completely compromise my beliefs how can I support a candidate who wont uphold my and every other American Citizens constitutional rights?

I'm not wasting my vote on a guy will will screw me over.

Regardless of the Primary outcome, Dr. Paul is getting my vote election day rather hes on the ballot or not.

[edit on 18-12-2007 by C0le]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I know you guys will Love this, and it fits perfectly here on your thread, i think Advisor. From the great Patrick Henry.

www.historyplace.com...

please click this link and read his entire quote, i believe it fits us today just as it did our forefathers back then

Please Everyone Read the Entire quote! Mr Henry has something to tell us right now, today. And let us follow the torch once agian.

"This is no time for ceremony. The question before the House is one of awful moment to this country. For my own part I consider it as nothing less than a question of freedom or slavery; and in proportion to the magnitude of the subject ought to be the freedom of the debate. It is only in this way that we can hope to arrive at truth, and fulfill the great responsibility which we hold to God and our country. Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty towards the majesty of heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings...."

This speech is what brought our nation into existance, in a sense. Let us read it and revive that nation, which has been all but lost.

"He spoke without any notes in a voice that became louder and louder, climaxing with the now famous ending. Following his speech, the vote was taken in which his resolutions passed by a narrow margin, and thus Virginia joined in the American Revolution."

Ok, now ill shutup (Ill try seriously lol)

[edit on 18-12-2007 by muzzleflash]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 03:32 AM
link   
No need to be quiet, nor shut up, keep it ROLLING! Awsome quote by the way, and yes, it was the essence of that mind set in which our forefathers brought this nation up with. Let those who are willing bear the torch of Liberty, for she is not the only one who can do so, but is an example for all to follow.

With that, and the above quote in mind, I leave these quotes, for any one who reads them, to keep in mind, and know it was true then as it is now, maybe even more so now...

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."
Samuel Adams

This country will not be a good place for any of us to live in unless we make it a good place for all of us to live in. ~Theodore Roosevelt

Of all the supervised conditions for life offered man, those under USA's constitution have proved the best. Wherefore, be sure when you start modifying, corrupting or abrogating it. ~Martin H. Fischer

We dare not forget that we are the heirs of that first revolution. ~John F. Kennedy

The American Revolution was a beginning, not a consummation. ~Woodrow Wilson

A good sight for Revolution quotes---->
REVOLUTION

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I will keep this short and sweet, Ron had my vote no matter what, with or with out the Republican nomination! Ron Paul '08!

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I will vote for him, I'll write him in if I have too.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Of course I plan on voting for Ron Paul...But a bit of advise look at records pleasssse!!!! McCain has flip flopped just like most of the poll-a-ticians on both the republicrat and demicons sides....Dr Paul is the only one that has not flipped on anything....Doing my part I have 2 signs in my yard and a bumper sticker on my car (not to mention I also hand out stickers aswell).....

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I would vote for him. Count me in.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 04:34 AM
link   
i'll be voting for paul in primaries and as a write in

i could go for paul/kucinich running mates

when i tried this site--
www.speakout.com...
which matches you to your ideal candidate kucinich came up as #1 and Paul #2

kucinich doesn't seem bad to me, anyway, tanked in debates though----had to be ther ufo thing right???? haha

McCain seems angry and a chip on his shoulder sometimes--and i have to ask him---"let us win"
what exactly are we gonna win---i only see more troops losing arms, legs and lives for nothing----yeah we made a mess but we can't clean it up ,iraqi people aren't gonna help us either----time for their or un troops to
try
there's no right answer for iraq--we never should of went

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I'm Australian, but been following the Ron Paul story the moment I saw him on the John Stewart show. I've been doing everything I can to spread the word across, but obviously living in Australia I cannot vote.

Definately WOULD though!

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Navieko
I'm Australian, but been following the Ron Paul story the moment I saw him on the John Stewart show. I've been doing everything I can to spread the word across, but obviously living in Australia I cannot vote.

Definately WOULD though!

All you have to do is find people like him in your nation, and back them with all you got to fight the globalists out of power in your country.

And we all know, that your nation is under attack just like ours is.

So find the freedom lovers near you and support them. Thats all you gotta do my friend. And togeather we can win back freedom for all people everywhere

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I am voting for doctor paul!!!

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 05:50 AM
link   
If i could i would vote for Ron Paul, the man is a beacon with a radiance that spreads past the USA

the World needs to vote for him, i see him as our best hope.
As an aussie who knows we are led by the example the US sets, which at present is VERY poor, i urge you all to register.

If you want i will buy your vote very happily if you are too apathetic to tun out.

PLEASE USA from a very concerned an interested citizen of this world

VOTE RON PAUL

Good luck to youall

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
*Puts on the puppy dog eyes*

[edit on 18-12-2007 by ADVISOR]

You know I can't say no...

I want Ron Paul (future 1st time voter by October). I love his stance on the Federal Reserve and his foreign policy. We should take the stance we took at our nations birth. The "world's police" just isn't working.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Changed my party affiliation so I could vote for him in the primaries also.

RP FTW!

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   
It's not enough to just Vote for Ron Paul, ask for a paper receipt for whom you voted for..That way the PTB cannot steal the election after the fact, make sure you have a paper trail for AFTER the vote. Not only will I vote for Ron Paul, I will want to leave.keep a record that I have done so

BTW Ron Paul will be on CNN's Jeff Beck show tonight, Don't Miss it

Revolution in '08

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   
If he makes it to the final two, I'll vote for him.

Roper

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I urge all Paul supporters to vote for him REGARDLESS of the primary results.

DON'T PLAY THERE GAME.

They want a Clinton/Giuliani race, lets not give it to them.

Voting for anyone else that doesn't embody his and our ideas, completely goes against voting for him in the first place.

[edit on 18-12-2007 by C0le]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Like all political types, I find both positive and negative in Ron Paul. Given that he may be better… as a unique concept, than most others in the race but certainly not so far above the standards of his avocation as to make him an undeniable choice.

The problem lies within the party politic. As a Republican, he will be bound, to one degree or the next, to tote the party’s platform. These rigid structures do not allow for the freedom to follow a personalized agenda. He will, in short, be the tool of the tool & die makers within the GOP structure.

The same can be said for any candidate in any party. They can campaign as it suits them, promise the people anything but… they can only deliver as much as they will be allowed to deliver.

Dr. Paul’s notions of radically reworking the established bureaucracy into something resembling a true democracy are… well, a pipe dream. It won’t happen because there is first a congress, and then too a party hierarchy, that simply will not allow it to happen. There are too many hands too deeply in too many pockets for there to be a second American revolution.

The retaking of America by her people must begin in congress. Pay for politics, the buying and selling of law must first be reigned in or it won’t matter who is in the Whitehouse. Even the most genuine independent candidate would still be hamstrung by this body of profiteers.

Until we regain control of how things are done on Capital Hill, who is or is not the POTUS makes little difference.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I would most certainly vote for Ron Paul if I could, being, an Englishman living in England it would not be possible.
Ron Paul is for my money, the best Presidential candidate since JFK, and to govern America according to the Constitution is the best thing the World can hope for.
Good luck, and God Bless America.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join