It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poznan Air Show UFO Photos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Poznan Air Show UFO Photos

www.ufodigest.com

"I've returned from Malta where an air show was held. After viewing the photo material I saw two anomalous objects on photos (…). On the first one there is a small black dot by flying airplanes. On the second one there is a formation of some three lights. Then I began to watch the video and on one of them I saw the strange object that fly along and disappear."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Very cool!

I thought that the ATS crowd would enjoy this!

Pictures too! As if you couldn't tell from the title....

www.ufodigest.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 18-12-2007 by IMAdamnALIEN]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Man, those UFO's sure are suckers for a good air show. Seems like a lot of people have posted similar pictures taken at air shows. A few hoaxers, but this one is honestly too small to really say one way or the other.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   
At least there was an eyewitness.

"There was a TV team there and was filming everything around. Moreover, there were other people with cameras of better kind than mine, therefore it's possible that also they could catch some anomalous images" - said the witness.

Wonder where that footage is?

I smell a conspiracy!

Oh wait, nope that was me, sorry

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Just stumbled on yet another Polish UFO story.

Whats with the Po lock's getting all the attention. Shouldn't they be busy with installing screen doors on submarines and such?
www.ufodigest.com...

I wonder if the blue light they mention can be found in the pictures with some enhancement. It's too bad we do not have the original images to play with.

[edit on 18-12-2007 by IMAdamnALIEN]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Airshow. hmm. Been to lots of those.

Well to me the first ones a Helicopter in the distance.

The second one looks like planes approaching at distance with their field lights on. Thats a common thing done by a lot of formation flights if they do a slow pass, or are in a hold waiting for the display line to clear because it makes them more visible to display traffic..

Alot of "casual" visitors to shows miss stuff like that because they focus on the main display.

new topics

top topics

join