It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there still hope to prevent the police state?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Is was reading up on NWO stuff, seeing how bad things are, as I thought: "Is there still hope?"

Is there still ANY WAY to prevent the police state?

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I dont really have the answer to that, but i will state my opinion.

There may be hope left, the powers that be have not used them to the extent that we thought they would, but they still do have it at their disposal. They are just waiting, biding their time for the right moment for it to be initiated.

Thing is, we know whats going to happen next: a false flag attack on US soil instigating war with Iran and many others.

But we are powerless to stop it.

Only thing we can do is inform and educate the uneducated masses.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by jar.jock

The uneducated masses masses are more worried about taking care of their families and keeping work than what they believe to be the rantings of a crazy man. As for is it to late? We are still giving away our freedoms because to many people are scared.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Then we should show them that there is nothing to be afraid of, but fear itself. We should show them what they don't want to see, force them out of their fear-induced sleep, show them there is no reason they should accept neither terrorism, nor police state. They, i.e. the American people, must, and I enunciate must, claim their right to live freely and without fear, or they will doom not only themselves, but all of us. Why?

Because if the United States becomes a police state, the world as we know it will fall as well. If the Land of Liberty is no longer free, then what is? Not only will the American people (and I'm generalizing here, please forgive me for doing that) suffer, but they will pull the rest of the world with them down in their fear as well.

Of course, this post doesn't solve anything, and I should really be out on the streets trying to wake people up instead. I guess I'm a hypocrite after all.

[edit on 18-12-2007 by David_Reale]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 05:27 AM
link   
You already have a police state of some form.

But their mission is NOT a police state as Alex Jones may tell you.

But to quote Dr. Deagle "They're not gonna do it with guns but with a mask".

You will be continuesly mislead from the truth while you linger in your dreamstate, while they poison your nerves with the food you buy, the water you drink and the TV you watch.

Never sell your soul to the mass mind, no matter how revolutionary and right it appears.

[edit on 18-12-2007 by Paul the seeker]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   
An observation tweaked by a friend

While visiting a friend after he'd had an accident at work and was convalescing at home i commented on the sizeable bandage on his badly injured arm and jokingly said you look different without your high visibility shirt on, he shot back that he felt like he wasn't categorized any more.

This tweaked the conspiracy theorist in me, sure its good safety policy but i also thought about the kind of people who are made to wear these luminescent outfits.

They seem to be of a certain group of occupation ie truck driver, construction worker/manual labour types... are they needed in our new world order or are they easily identified as dispensable .. just a thought and may even need it's own thread but it got me thinking of perhaps a quick identity check/categorization of your type

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   
My type? Highly expendable.
If I'd lived in America, they'd probably have me shipped off to a FEMA camp already.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by David_Reale

as i too am on the expendable list and they would be waterboarding me to find out i know nothing but they would still torture me and lock up in gitmo

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   
It's not looking good and speaking of masks Police brutality cases on rise since 9/11 on this thread they are blaming the brutality on poor training and lowering standards for new cops, they said nothing about newer laws or newer supreme court decisions. IMO the worst is still to come.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Yeah, that's their business alright.

It doesn't matter if you're guilty or innocent. They don't care if you've killed thousands of people in the World Trade Center attacks, or if you never touched a weapon for your entire life. All they care about is to make you suffer for them to gain more power. We're not even pawns to them, we're not even tools. We're just a means to an end, a bridge over a river, beyond which is waiting an American, and then, world-wide police-state.

We've got to stop this madness before it's too late... We're worth better than that.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Good question, thetruth777.

The powers that be, sure have it set up for all of us to be too scared to
do anything about thier insanity, so they keep getting things thier way.

Police power seems to have increased massively in the last 20 years.
Run, they chase; Resist, they forcibly subdue; Fight, and be killed;

Police are ready for any violent confrontation. I would propose that the
citizens take action passively, when a police state happens. Similar to a
labor union strike- everyone stops what they are doing (except commun-
icating by the world wide web). Keep good relations with your nieghbors,
so everyone's connected, and not wanting or needing for neccessities,
scale back consumption of oil and any imported goods, and I wonder if
the elite would lose enough money to start listening to us?

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I was reading tonight about a group of guys who went to a restaurant, and each of the 6 or 7 of them were CHP holders.

Well the restaurant served alcohol, so they moved their carry to open.

A patron didn't like it (even though it's legal in that state) and called it in.

The operator told him it was legal. He persisted. The cops eventually came (first just one) and started harassing these gents who were just eating peacefully.

Eventually they realized they couldn't do anything so one cop took the owner to the back and told him to tell the patrons to leave. He did and they did.

However the handgun rights group got into it and via FOIA request discovered the cops banter and their use of profanity to describe these guys, etc. and the Chief had to apologize (sorta).

So....if they'll go after armed (but peaceful and legal) persons in groups of 6 or 7, then what chance to the little people have - the guy and his wife whose lives are impacted by SWAT going into the wrong house and wrecking it?

Hopefully we'll never have to experience this personally, but it's happening and more often, with no signs of abating that I can see.

Best way, maybe is to have a family member who goes into law enforcement so you can always have someone to help protect you (they usually don't eat their own LOL).

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Yeah just look at the videos from the link …….recommend looking at them all…….. Very interesting…. www.puppetgov.com...

new topics

top topics

join