It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live forever!! Eternal life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
eternalliferings.net...

according to this site you can live forever by wearing a set of ring magnets and toe magnets when you sleep.

"Chiu Tao Chin, a Chinese medicine Doctor, has tried my Foot Braces for one year already. He gladly submitted me two photos of his. The left photo is from 3 years ago. And the right photo is now. He has became younger than before, and his energy and immune system boosted. For example, one year ago he would turn on the heater and cover himself with heavy blankets while watching TV during a 80 degree hot summer night. Now he doesn't feel cold anymore and just wear a thin shirt like everyone else. Before he only had white hair. NOW BLACK HAIR STARTED TO GROW!! You have to call this guy to talk to him! (415)585-3825 "

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Retikx

um... this is lunacy. it doesn't work, there's absolutely no science behind it and it looks insanely fraudulent. especially the 6906 word list at the bottom to steer searches towards the site that's cleverly disguised as white text

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Retikx
eternalliferings.net...

according to this site you can live forever by wearing a set of ring magnets and toe magnets when you sleep.

"Chiu Tao Chin, a Chinese medicine Doctor, has tried my Foot Braces for one year already. He gladly submitted me two photos of his. The left photo is from 3 years ago. And the right photo is now. He has became younger than before, and his energy and immune system boosted. For example, one year ago he would turn on the heater and cover himself with heavy blankets while watching TV during a 80 degree hot summer night. Now he doesn't feel cold anymore and just wear a thin shirt like everyone else. Before he only had white hair. NOW BLACK HAIR STARTED TO GROW!! You have to call this guy to talk to him! (415)585-3825 "

We are not here to live forever and if that would happen it would be a disater. Death is an important part of our life as it is birth.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pericle

We are not here to live forever and if that would happen it would be a disater. Death is an important part of our life as it is birth.

What makes you think you know?

new topics

join