It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO #2 Five Page Preview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Here is a five page preview of the first issue of New World Order entitled "Global Warning". This issue will be in store Feb. 27, 2008.

This preview can also be found at the following URL:
thirdarmy.net...

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Not to sound ungrateful, I like comics especially the one with pretty pictures. But fonts rather small. I still can read it, but I like bigger fonts, and pictures, please!

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Totally understand Jazzy, the font sizes don't translate well online since they are meant for the printed version.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Curious about what's your take on this?

Lakota Indians Withdraw Treaties Signed With U.S.

Take your time, you don't have to answer if you don't want to, or busy.

That's quite a coincidence with this issue, eh. Oh almost forgot, welcome to the family, GH.

ps: graphics translate very well

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Let me tell ya, the stories in this second issue are inspired by the chief of the Lakota's himself, Joseph Chasing Horse. He's one of the most humble and spiritually in tune men that I have ever met. I take this as a sign the the Lakotas are preparing for the future, they know what's coming.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by nwocomic
the Lakotas are preparing for the future, they know what's coming.

That's a cause for concern, don't you think?
How about yourself, do you know something about this? How soon? Any idea at all.

I took the message the great mother gave me and led a delegation of all the natives people of the world
Why those six? Why is there no caucasian? If it's gonna be a spoiler, say no more, I understand, it's your call.

That will be all.

Jazz

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
From what I recall, the chief said his people have always been aware of a "Great Change" that is coming and he said his people would survive just like they have for thousands of years but he doesn't think the rest of the population would fare so well since they have lost their ancient ways.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
To the author. The comic looks dynamite and I will be looking for it this wednesday. If issues 1 and 2 come out at the same time. I will definetely be purchasing them.

If you will allow, I have a shameful plug here. Mostly I am an independent film student. But I also like to mess around doing simple comics as well, and I did the following 3 pages just for fun one day on a character I made up for the "who wants to be a super hero" forums on scifi.com. If I could ask if you read it and give me your opinions, they'd be much appreciated. Yes, it will look very amateur lol, but that's just because I don't have a lot of the tools necessary to make it look clean and professional looking.

forums.scifi.com...

everyone else here is also welcome to comment on it as well.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Thanks Question. Checked out those pages, you have a good sense of storytelling and sense of humor in your panels. You should try to find an artist to help you out and flesh those pages out.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Thanks Question. Checked out those pages, you have a good sense of storytelling and sense of humor in your panels. You should try to find an artist to help you out and flesh those pages out.

Thanks for the advice
I'll look into it. Unfortunately I haven't been able to get issue 1 of your comic because B.A.M (the closest comic shop I have) says they don't get new releases until 2 weeks after they've come out
so I'll have to wait a week and a half to get my copy.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
2 Week, that blows. Oh well. Hope you like it.

[edit on 25-1-2008 by nwocomic]

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   

2 Week, that blows. Oh well. Hope you like it.

[edit on 25-1-2008 by nwocomic]

I'm sure I will since it looks dynamite and I've been interested in the theme ever since I was 14. But I gotta be honest. With the 5 page preview for issue 2. I'm looking forward more towards issue 2.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Thanks for the support. Yeah issue #2 takes the story into the realm of Native American prophecies and man vs. nature which is a theme I'm really passionate about. The art on the second issue also, in my opinion, looks much stronger than issue #1. Specifically the colors. And let me tell ya, issue #3 is gonna just totally knock your socks off!

new topics

top topics

join