It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you get a job in Area 51?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

People lie and probably Bob lazar is one of them. There are not crashed saucers at area 51 and no green frog beings. That would be cool. That is why I love reading the fiction about Area-51. That’s right. So the documentarys they laugh off the conspiracy theories, but then at the end the employees say that they only told you about 5 percent of what probably goes on there.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ranswer
or just make friends with (or brainwash/blackmail etc) someone who has real power... the president, cia or nsa director, chairman of the joint chiefs, maybe a lockheed/northrop presidents etc... these people can get you a job inside just like that

Did not (nazi) his first shot. Jon Rappaport had a website that talked about the news, I don't know if he was subscribed to the base theories, and I don't know if he could get you employment there at the base.
edit on 1-5-2013 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
get picked.

now who picks you?

does anyone really know?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by AFewGoodWomen
reply to post by crazyewok

Nope...I had to wait until 2006 to speak about this. I am in the clear.
Freedom of Information Act and my clearance is over.

I'm good.

You clearly have no concept about what you are trying to speak of. No time limit of that sort is placed on anything seen with the access granted by a security clearance and job making use of that clearance. A security clearance is not for life, but the promise to not divulge potentially damaging information is a lifetime commitment. If you were not lying, you would know this.

I am familiar with this because, unlike you, I actually do have to maintain a clearance and active SSBI for my current employment.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kigga
How do you get a job in area 51.?
When i get in to collge i plan to studdy astronomy and physic--Astrophysics and mayb sumethin else would this get me in to area 51?

You don't apply to Area 51, you are recruited.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiberalAlert

When i get in to collge i plan to studdy astronomy and physic--Astrophysics and mayb sumethin else would this get me in to area 51?

You don't apply to Area 51, you are recruited.

You can apply for jobs with EG&G and other contractors that perform work there, just like anywhere else.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The best way to not get a job at Area 51 is to ask how to get a job at Area 51.

edit on 14-5-2013 by Junkheap because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

That kind of spelling and grammar should qualify you for a Custodial Engineer position.

I'm surprised they haven't already tried recruiting you.
edit on 14-5-2013 by ratcals because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
You have to be recruited, millions of people want to work there. They aren't going to take random people off the street who have a degree in anything unless you can prove your one of the best. Everyone wants to get in there to "uncover" the secrets. But that would be the least of your problems as others have pointed out.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I was under the impression that they didn't want people to know that Area 51 existed? Therefore, if you go into any government facility and ask to be put on this job they will probably laugh you away. I don't think they're looking for people that are into conspiracy theories, it could put their work at risk, if their work actually does exist...ahem.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

First I would never be a member of ATS. Second I would not post a thread saying I wanted a job at area 51 on ATS.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Well you're right for scientist/researcher positions. Just going on a hunch and not meaning disrespect but you don't have that education..

Let's go with a perimeter guard position,,,,, easiest position I'd think a person could obtain at a site like A51... Oh but look at that, you already F'd that up,,, you posted on a site like this.
Do you think with the light shone on projects like PRISM that positions in the federal/governmental spots will take people that frequent 'alternative' sites?? No this is just mho but they want those 'blind smart people', the people that know the physics & science stuff but aren't open minded to think about 'ET' stuff. Mark my words, any user that has posted and/or signed up for ATS or any related forums & sites, will never ever ever ever get a job like what you are curious about...

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by P-M-H

That's not true, theres been people on here that have worked at Area 51, also people who have TS/SCI clearances aswell.

Basically once you sign an NDA if you talk you go to jail and can even get the death penalty. So it wouldn't matter what sites you visit as long as your not posting secret information then you should be fine.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stealthbomber
reply to post by P-M-H

That's not true, theres been people on here that have worked at Area 51, also people who have TS/SCI clearances aswell.

Basically once you sign an NDA if you talk you go to jail and can even get the death penalty. So it wouldn't matter what sites you visit as long as your not posting secret information then you should be fine.

The clearance level really isnt all that relevant, to be honest. I hold a TS/SCI at the moment because it is required for my job, but that doesnt mean that I can simply walk in and be qualified or cleared for a job there. Each workplace, each position, they're going to have their own requirements - there's no general "catch-all" clearance like many people think.

As far as going to jail or getting a death penalty ... break the law and spill stuff and you can go to jail, sure. Death penalty? Not quite, sir
Only way that happens is if you've committed treason, and that requires a bit more than spilling a few secrets.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

Thanks for the info
I didn't mean that once you have a clearance it's a free ticket to any top secret project I know that's not true. I meant that there's people on here that hold a TS/SCI like yourself and it hasn't affected their clearance, and they wouldn't get in trouble for posting here unless they were spilling secrets.

Mainly I said about the death penalty because it is a possibility although as you said it would take a bit for that to actually happen. You have given me something to research for tonight

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Kigga

I think you already blew your chances when you
started this thread.

I could be wrong, but i doubt it.

edit on 12-8-2013 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
This thread is still going on after like 10 years or so (forgot the actual date)? I'm pretty sure OP decided to go on about his life elsewhere at this point. These kind of organizations come to you, you don't go up to them. Depending on the organization, they may not care about your silly ATS activities, and there's nothing you can do to erase your tracks at this point. If anyone is serious about working there, consider the following.

- Am I over 18?
- Have I involved myself with advanced research before?
- Has my research been noticed by corporations like Lockheed, NASA, and so forth?
- Have I won many awards for my excellence?
- Do I have a good track record for following the law, not disclosing information, be mature, not rant around against the government online or anywhere that may be recorded?
- Have I been able to sustain a high-level job such as an aeronautics engineer at Lockheed for at least 6+ years?
- Do I have good patents under my name?
- Do I manage my money well?
- Do I have a history of gambling or addiction?

There are likely a lot of other profile requirements, but it's safe to say that they may like people who can build amazing things, but they take secrecy as top priority. Area 51 isn't the only organization for secret research, but it's the most popular one. If you want to be found, there are ways. If you want to be a mere guard, good luck with that. I guarantee you won't last a few days in that sun.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by m2013

Also keep in mind that Aeronautical Engineers don't actually do everything at Area 51, there are countless other jobs there that wouldn't require what you suggest you need. I don't think you need a degree to be a cleaner there.

Some of the jobs are actually advertised, Although its not an AD saying "Hey come work at Area 51". I forget the terminology but it would be like a remote site on Nevada test range or a Las Vegas company looking for experienced 737 pilots that can or already do hold a Top Secret clearance, that would be for a JANET pilot.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
It helps to be born on the 51st of the month to get a job there

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
If you say please and why you want to you may be allowed to.

It has modded tech if you will there differing types per levels.
1 or whatever to 7....
7-17 or whatever ......
18-to........
and so on
each level a little more advanced tech.
Cloaked ship or what not above it and so on.

I didn't read all the post on here.

Why would you want to work there what do you really think you could do?
If nothing willing to see it once then put to death or frozen ish or whatever?
Really worth it if there wouldn't be any chance of return and very short viewing time?
I do emphasize short time and no chance of return.

really want to see it at the end of your life??? Up to you.
Post why in the next to weeks and you may get more than you really want.

Do say explicitly you want to go if you do.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join