It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you get a job in Area 51?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Winston Smith

lmao - sorry for the one liner but its true.....

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
hahaha the guy who replie anoninously scared me #less saying he cmae from another planet it sounded true but i want him to reply cos i wana no more
plz dont kill me im peacefull

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Lets just say i could be a very good computer hacker. Could i be in a good use for something. Could there be a job for me there or somewhere. Im not saying I am. I'm currently learning at my own time. I am taking a trade school for electronics and computer classes. its a 2 year course. there is nothing of hacking in these classes but they give me a better under standing of computers. After im done with that class, they can prepare me for a test to get me Microsoft certified. I'm learning hacking on my own time. im only 17 now so can't really get a job of any sort but this is for future reference since i am too young. i don't plan on going to college because i don't feel like being in debt and not able to find me a well paying job right away. i don't need that in life. if anyone has any idea of a job for me, you can contact me at [email protected] all mail will be checked and all spam will just be trashed.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
or just make friends with (or brainwash/blackmail etc) someone who has real power... the president, cia or nsa director, chairman of the joint chiefs, maybe a lockheed/northrop presidents etc... these people can get you a job inside just like that

of course, you could also run for the oval office yourself... considering the quality of recent candidates, you have a good chance of getting in
not really a job inside a51, but as the commander in chief you would have a full authority over the base... at least officialy

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
hahahaha me and 16 of my friends whent on are first holiday to las vegas alone ith just us to and we got drunk one night and we decided to cross area 51 so off we whent we passed all the sighns saying no tresspassing witout a thought we got right up frony saw it it was just like an abandond airport and not 1 person shot at us

then i hwent on the internet to find out why and aparently its becasue Area 51 has moved
but now no1 noes were it is you have to like get a job in mechanics and move to america if u arnt already there and w8 for them to choose you so im doing that and before i die ill come back on this website on american and bbc news an tell you all what it is
promise

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
...then i hwent on the internet to find out why and aparently its becasue Area 51 has moved ...

Oh please - Area 51/Groom Lake is still right where it's always been, it hasn't gone anywhere regardless what the latest Bill Sweetman article in Popular Science may say.

There is in fact a new and very large hangar there. An earth berm in front of it's massive doors has been grated up to keep prying eyes on distant mountain tops from seeing what is housed in the hangar.

The runway has been extended in recent years as well.

How to get a job there? Honestly?

1. Go to college - get an engineering degree
2. join the USAF as an officer and work for the AFRL @ Wright Patterson
3. After you do your time get out and get a job with:
* EE&G
* SAIC
* Lockheed
* Northrop Grumman
* Raytheon
* Crane
* QinetiQ North America
* etc...
4. Make sure they know you've already been cleared by the FBI (if you work at AFRL - unless you're just mopping floors - you will have a thorough background check)

You may not end up at Groom Lake but there's any number of places of a similar type that you may find yourself at. Langley, Eglin, WP, Holloman, Nellis, Creech, Tonopah, Edwards, Vandenberg, as well as locations in Australia, UK and Germany.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
1 join the air-force or navy in a aviation rating.

2 after your military service go to work on a military base like NWC China Lake Nellis AFB or Edwards AFB with a high level clearance job working on aircraft.

3 start putting out feelers with the government employment dept that you are looking for transfer to someplace like Nellis AFB or Tonopah NV.

You will be flagged on the government computer files as a possible employee for area 51 then if someone strange starts asking your neighbors strange questions and your boss gives you strange looks you will know that they are looking for someone for Area 51 and you are being screened for a job there.

Most of the time it takes 4years military and about 5 years as a civilian worker to be picked.

The civilian part can be as a government employee or for contractor.
but it need to be a high level clearance job so they can watch you.

I was asked one time by a contractor if i wanted to move to Tonopah and work a contract job as a electrician.
I was told they would supply my tools and work clothing plus i would ride a bus to work instead of driving.

One thing i found was the time i had spent as a government security officer on a high level clearance job was a reason for the offer.

At the time i did not understand why working as a government security officer had anything to do with a electricians job.

later i found out about the construction crews run by a boss that was not cleared for the area and directed jobs from a room at Nellis AFB by a TV link.
This i found out from a contractor engineer that directed the building of satellite down-link antennas.
He has seen the satellite photos of area 51 and saw on of his companies antennas.
Latitude, Longitude: (37.248009090602615, -115.81516742706299)

The strange part he did this a second time a couple years later except the antenna on this job was in a snowy cold climate but he was directing it from the same office at nellis AFB.

Now you hear about the pilots that fly the UAVs over iraq from Nellis AFB

[edit on 18-11-2008 by ANNED]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
im the guy that said i herd it moved but i didnt no if it qwas true or false i was just saying but to do all that to get a job wouldnt you be like 38-48 by the time youve finished ?

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
You must have extensive knowledge in the areas needed out there IE aerospace design, engineering, etc.

You need to have a near flawless background record.

You need to apply with companies like EG&G, Wackenhut Incorporated, Lockheed Martin, etc. Go to their web sites. Job openings are posted.

Don't hold your breath. Not many people get to work there.

My uncle works at Area 51. He's employed through EG&G, but he's also been in the Air Force since 1966 doing TS work all the time. He is 60 years old. He lives in Vegas with his family. I don't communicate with him often. All of his emails and phone calls are monitored 24/7 and I don't really want the feds to show up at my door which he said they very well could if I kept emailing him with questions about Area 51 and Bob Lazar. He's never told me any classified information, but just me asking about Area 51 could get us both in big trouble and I don't want him to lose his job there. So now I keep it strictly "hi uncle, how are you?" type emails.

[edit on 22-11-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ThunderChicken

There is an Area 51. People have retired and resigned and have ended up
talking about their positions. Someone on wikipedia mentioned that they
studied unidentified flying objects.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
hey !
im goin into med-school,
Does this mean that my dream to work for area 51
or any other secret organizations are shattered :s

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorance is a plenty

How easy is it?
What do you have to do?

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Kigga

nigga yo has 2 win an egg eaTING CONTEST

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
alright i plan to get into either marines or airforce and then work up to cia but after that i would like to get into the so called top secret area 51 but i have no clue of how to go about it so if anyone could give me any info that would be very helpfull

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
you don t...

quite unfortunate

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Get a physics degree and apply for a government job there or at URS Corp, whose division EG&G flies two plane loads into Area 51 everyday from McCairn Airport!

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
is isnt impossible but extremely hard but trust me if your planning on going into area 51 and telling all their secrets then i suggest you dont because you're life will be on the line. once you join area 51 they make sure you dont tell anyone that your actually working their; your mother or anybody. also i've heard you must sign a contract stating whatever you see; hear; touch, ect in area 51 stays in area 51 and you cant tell anyone. also its not a permantint job either they only use you for what they need you to repair, disasemble, ect. and once your done then you leave and they might give you a call if they ever need your help again. also you would have to take a plane over their from the las vegas airport every morning to arear 51. [ the plain is like white with a red stripe i believe; forgot the colors ]. but yeah so decicde exactly what your motive is about working in area 51. and those conspiracy's are real trust me because my friend has an uncle who is russian and worked in the area 51 in russia and said he worked on unearthly crafts and seen doctors in the operating rooms trying to revive aliens. and the technology is sick what they have toda; like there is mind control devices they are trying to improve and as unbelievable that might sound it's true but you wont find it on the internet and cant say where i got my information from but also 20 years ago there was illegal laser tanks that would shoot a red beam that would penertarte anything. it was illegal because with that you could have won any war you've wanted [[ russia had it ]] but now its useless because the armor is out dated and cost way to much money to make. well hope i helped and make sure you're 100% positive about this because they will kill you if you say their secrets and make it look like a suicide. they've done it before. good luck.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
whe am older how can i get a job at area 51 what do i have to do

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join