It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haarp and Your Hearing Faculties

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I just thought I'd ask a question about the Haarp project and your hearing.

Have you ever heard strange pulsating/buzzing sounds, or any strange sounds that you couldn't explain? I mean sounds that would be of an electronic nature, like microwave sounds in the distance.

Anyway, that just got me thinking because I am in my own living quarters and I heard pulsating sounds. I don't attribute it to Haarp, but if it is, I'm such a long way from Alaska, it must be really that powerful.

Have you, or have you known anyone, that has heard these strange pulsating, buzzing sounds?

link

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
yeah, i have its pretty weird...never really thought much about them though

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
every so often, maybe three to five times a month, i'll hear a really high pitched electronic whining noise. it's ear piercing. i know my dog hears it too because when it happens he goes down in the basement by the heater. i always thought it was my bad hearing until i realized that.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
every so often, maybe three to five times a month, i'll hear a really high pitched electronic whining noise. it's ear piercing. i know my dog hears it too because when it happens he goes down in the basement by the heater. i always thought it was my bad hearing until i realized that.

I get that too.
It sounds like an very high pitched sound sometimes I have to sit down for a minute while it passes. very strange.

[Edited on 7-2-2004 by KillerD]

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Ah your implants resonating. You hear the sound in your ear or your head right?

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
yeah, i have to like just sit or lay or stand until it passes.

i hear it predominantly in my left ear. sometimes my right, sometimes both. sometimes i hear it from outside my house. but, if it were an implant then how come my dog can hear it?

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I hear those sounds too...it's like a hearing test or fingers on a chalk board or something like that. I also hear wurring and some times my hearing goes out in one ear, when that happens I hear a big screech that lasts a minute and then my hearing slowly retuturns the next.

I don't know what causes it if it is HAARP or the two microwave towers that seem to have gotten bigger acrossed from my house on a hill a mile away. It may just be the towers but this was happening before I moved to my house a few years ago...so I really don't know....it's just really annoying!

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Usually it is when you are around tv's or somthing of that nature. Because when you leave that area it goes away, but when you get near a microwave or something of the such it comes back...

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   
There is also lots of underground base activity going on around the world also. You may be hearing this too. It may be HARRP that is possible but I am not aware of it having that side effect.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I doubt that any of us are "hearing" direct transmissions of HAARP. What we may be hearing is a resonant harmonic caused by an antenna adjustment or something. This means that the wavelength of the transmitter sin't perfectly matched with the antenna length. Its almost impossible to tune one totally flat and thus from time to time, these harmonics are prodiced. It may not even be HAARP but thats the only known source operating near the frequency that affects human brainwaves.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   
has anyone ever heard beeping, kind of like morse code, but only in one ear?

top topics

join