It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

old posting (maybe a week)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
An old post (last week ) about a strange nazi craft "diamond shaped, two swassticker & two small round engine ducts".

images.google.com...://www.pilotenbunker.de/Unbek_Helden/Ziller_Erwin/ho_ix_v1_pic2.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.pilotenbunker.de/U nbek_Helden/Ziller_Erwin/ziller_erwin.htm&h=236&w=400&sz=17&hl=en&start=10&tbnid=d_C-V7_bfGMLHM:&tbnh=73&tbnw=124&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dho%2Bix%2Bv1%26gb v%3D2%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US
fficial%26sa%3DG

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Hi ST SIR 86,

You need to fix your links, they are screwy, but I did see what you are talking about. These seem to be diamond shaped because the pictures show the planes without their wings attached at some points.

These are interesting planes with what looks like dual turbine engines to me, though. Great find.

A_L

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
yeah ta , ive since corrected this by finding the post to which ive posted a link to the site that i was refering to here in this thread, your looking for a thread called "Nazi ufo and alien pics" from the auther "Were all gona die " .

Searching a moment ago i found this pic is it a fake !!!!!!?????? look at the ball point pen! on the side of the pic.

www.naziufocommander.com...

new topics

join