It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eden Found

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Any one catch this

60minutes.yahoo.com...
its amazing theres still places on earth where we havent been

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by twestjr79

I watched that last night and had the SAME thoughts.

Then I started thinking. Well, he hasnt walked the entire island. How does anyone know that there arent people (tribes) there?

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

good point there could be an advanced tribe or even modern people threre already (like channel Abc's LOST) it looks beutiful if i found i ld keep it a secret

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by twestjr79

Pfff... The real Garden of Eden was found half a decade ago: Its in Turkey

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Sorry folks... Eden was in Iraq and covered in mud thousands of years ago. Why do you think the US is so interested in Iraq? It is not really for the oil. It is to gain control of the ancient cities and find the long lost crystals and books of the advanced civilization that was their tens or thousands of years ago. Has anyone wondered why none of the satellite earth images for that area have yet to be updated???

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by blackpanther1967

What makes you say it with such certainty? That is a theory straight out of Indiana Jones.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by blackpanther1967

Really. I'd love to see some evidence of the advanced civilizations not just your say so.

I thought that the most reasonable argument that i had heard for the location of Eden was between the Euphrates and Tigris rivers.

As with most of the bibles story's they were borrowed from earlier cultures, most notably the Sumerian and possibly Ubaidian cultures.

There was also an article i read that equated the Eden story with the rise of mankind in that valley from Hunter/Gatherer tribes to Agricultural subsistance.

You could imagine the Ubaidians when they first settled in that area describing it as a land of plenty, which it was back then. Then when the Sumerians integrated with the Ubaiadian culture that story was integrated into their religious beliefs, then stolen at a later date by christianity .

mojo

[edit on 19/12/07 by mojo4sale]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Really. I'd love to see some evidence of the advanced civilizations not just your say so.

mojo... there is plenty of evidence already out there for you to read that I don't need to go over it here. But if you insist... among the thousands upon thousands of recently unearthed clay tablets have been found written documentation to corroborate ancient fable and locations for cities of the past.

I thought that the most reasonable argument that i had heard for the location of Eden was between the Euphrates and Tigris rivers.

Isn't that in Iraq??

It has also been noted that crystals used to line the so-called "king's Gallery" in the Great Pyramid, and according to ancient lore (written and re-written many times in the past as found on these clay tablets unearthed in Iraq) these crystals were "magical" in nature. Fast forward to present science and we are just seeing what certain crystals and elements are capable of where electromagnetic and electrostatic qualities are abound.

When John Cabot first stepped foot on the coast of Nova Scotia his words were:

they first settled in that area describing it as a land of plenty, which it was back then.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackpanther1967

Isn't that in Iraq??

Yes, i had no argument with your stating it was in Iraq only that you used the terms "Advanced civilizations". If the evidence they are finding is written on clay tablets i wouldnt call that advanced thats all.
, now if they found their story's on a CD i would call that evidence of an Advanced culture.

Evidence of settlements is being found even further back than the Sumerian and Ubaidian cultures ( Catalhoyuk is just one ) and so far none of it is of an Advanced nature. That is physical evidence not hearsay or myth's.
Dont get me wrong evidence of an advanced civilization would be amazing but in all the research ive done ive found no good hard evidence to back up that theory, only dodgy reasoning from some pseudo scholars.

top topics

join