It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death Ray Replaced By The Voice of God

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by JadePhoenix
I first saw this technology on an episode of future weapons on the History Channel. They also mentioned in this episode that it was being deployed in Iraq for crowed control.

Yes the millimeter wave (not microwave, so it can't cook you) was pretty hillarious when Mac stood in front of it. He and the soldiers who were there got out of the way pretty quickly. I think its got some potential benefits as it does no lasting damage, unlike some other crowd dispersal methods and can be targeted on the ringleaders.

Flyingdog

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyingdog5000

Yes the millimeter wave (not microwave, so it can't cook you) was pretty hillarious when Mac stood in front of it. He and the soldiers who were there got out of the way pretty quickly. I think its got some potential benefits as it does no lasting damage, unlike some other crowd dispersal methods and can be targeted on the ringleaders.

Flyingdog

Well, you don't necessarily need microwaves to cook something. The typical microwave oven has 2.45 GHz frequency, but higher frequencies can be used for heating/cooking as well, if there's high enough power concentrated in a narrow beam.

The ovens use the 2.45 GHz frequency mainly because the price for low-frequency magnetrons (the microwave power generating vacuum tubes) is quite low, the penetration of the waves in typical food is very good, and this frequency is also reserved for use in ovens in the regulations for frequency band allocations.

Millimeter waves are basically just higher frequency microwaves, and both can be regarded as a subset of RF (radio frequency) waves. The borderline for the definition of millimeter waves is typically 30 GHz. The higher the frequency, the smaller the antenna required for a narrow beam is, and these crowd control weapons use the 90 GHz range just because of that. With a small antenna (e.g. one foot diameter) it is possible to condensate all the power to a very narrow beam that can easily be directed at the target person.

As a professional microwave and millimeter-wave RF engineer, I'd be very cautious with any electromagnetic waves that have high enough power to create a painful sensation of heat. Millimeter-wave frequencies in the 90 GHz range will not penetrate the tissues very well, but this does not mean that there won't be any skin burns or eye damage if the target person stays in the high power Active Denial beam for an extended time, anything ranging from a few seconds to several minutes.

People are supposed to run away when they feel the "hot wave" flashing in their faces and bodies, but sometimes you can't move very quickly or maybe at all for various reasons even if you want to. This may, if you're unlucky, result in casualties or at least very badly burnt or blind people.

High power RF power is always dangerous, regardless of the frequency!

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I have been hearing disembodied voices for about 17 years - whether I am at work or driving to work or at home with my family. This is not a mental condition but a deliberate experiment set up on thousands of people covertly under the control of Intelligence Services in order to use these people as guinea pigs and to provide training to new personnel.

I will be a target until the day I die. We have no chance of alerting people because we are ignored by the Press, Members of Parliament and human rights groups.

IMHO I think the logical outcome is that these systems will be used ultimately as mind control devices for the population. I don't know the time scale but the devices are now reaching final commercial availability.
Link to devices

Then trials are usually non-lethal because damage is caused to the target but the trial is not successful if the target drops dead. I know of one person, Joe Stirling, in Glasgow, Scotland, who has been a target for more than 30 years. Joe stirling

In short, this is a 24/7 operation that destroys mental or social privacy and isolates the targeted individual. I must warn you that if it has happened to us - YOU will be all the final targets of this perverse operation.

[edit on 22/12/2007 by Heronumber0]

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hobbymat
As a professional microwave and millimeter-wave RF engineer, I'd be very cautious with any electromagnetic waves that have high enough power to create a painful sensation of heat. Millimeter-wave frequencies in the 90 GHz range will not penetrate the tissues very well, but this does not mean that there won't be any skin burns or eye damage if the target person stays in the high power Active Denial beam for an extended time, anything ranging from a few seconds to several minutes.

So in your professional opinion if I modified my Clichéd tin foil attire (see my avatar

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Heronumber0

I will be a target until the day I die

I have a question for you. Do you have any reason that you know of as to why you or other individuals would be a target? Do you know how they choose targets, or is it just random? I am just curious to know what their criteria are for choosing who they will try these devices on.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by palehorse23

Good question. The choice seems to be people with an above average intelligence wh have p----ed off someone in a position of power. For example writing a petition, exposing wrongdoing in corporate circles or wrongdoing in public life. The harassment takes place as if it is written in a Nazi handbook and the training for the people in charge of the surveillance is almost Nazi-like. Normally they are trained to hate the target and treat them as untermensch. I have written many petitions and articles that favour the underdog and will never stop writing or supporting the underdog as long as I live.

The training and testing will have a hugely shocking effect on the British and American public when these techniques have been perfected on us and then will be used against YOU. The only thing I don't know is the time scale but I imagine that testing will be complete in four or five years.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.

Sri Oracle

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Thanks for responding. Makes since. I truly believe that these and other technologies will be used against the masses at some point and time. Hopefully we can get the word out so people can become aware of what can occur.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   

"I have been hearing disembodied voices for about 17 years - whether I am at work or driving to work or at home with my family. This is not a mental condition but a deliberate experiment set up on thousands of people"

I too am a target of this covert war. I believe I have been a target for most of my adult life. The technology of voice to skull and the other directed energy weapons have been used on targeted individuals for decades. Here is a link to more info about the unclassified weapons that are used on us and the effects on the human body.
www.raven1.net...
What the perpetrators of this crime are doing is directly related to the New World Order and the controlling of the masses. We as targets have been experimented on and the results of attacks are closely monitored to see what works and what does not work to control our behaviour.
I have experienced Voice to skull (V2K) only once and with the use of my mind I stopped the pricks from doing it again. However I have been attacked by directed energy weapons that have adversely effected my health.
Some one asked if there is a reason we are picked as targets and I believe Hero mentioned a few points as to who could become a target. Many of us are non conformist or whistle blowers will find themselves on the receiving end of DEWs. Me, I can time line my stalking and harassment protocol back 15 years when I took on a case from the child welfare department in Alberta, Canada. My position as case worker was to care for a little 6 year old girl for a 2 week period, who through ritual abuse had 5 personalities. From the moment I took on this case, I was followed harassed and scared so bad that with in 6 months of taking this case I left the province of Alberta and returned to BC, only to have the harassment follow me there as well...There is no escaping this harassment. The perpetrators have effectively interfered with my life and I have been blacklisted and no longer can work in the helping field.
I now am an activist in Canada for the exposure of this crime against humanity. I have appeared on a local radio station here in my city and we spoke about this ever growing crime against humanity. I have also been invited to speak on The Edge radio in Seattle sometime within the next month. We are slowly being heard, and it is of the utmost importance that we be heard so that the masses can be warned about this. We are so ignored, corporate media will not report on this because they are part of the problem. The powers that be do not want this exposed to the public.
Here is another link. This link is a letter written by a doctor which explains some of the things that we as Targeted Indivduals (TIs) experience because of the attacks.
www.abbaswatchman.com...
Debbie Newhook
Nanaimo BC Canada

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
some one requested a link to the dark knight thread. He is talking about the future of mankind and the world. Dark Knight said he was going to pack up and head for the hills. He may not be reachable for comment on his thread.
Here is the link
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I just had a weird experience. Watching tv me and a family members hearing or either tv signal got all buggy, dogs went nuts. Audio on tv sounded sorta like echos in a barrel and make us feel funny. only that one channel we changed channel and it stopped we waited a few minutes turned it back and it was fine. The dogs were acting really confused like they didn't know what to bark at. The sound was unbearable and made me feel sick and dizzy. Has anyone else experienced this or am I just nuts? I have vizio flatscreen tv. nothing but directv hooked to it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join