It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death Ray Replaced By The Voice of God

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I believe it is already in the wrong hands, the hands of the government we have right now.

This is only the devices we get to know about, I can only imagine how many are out there that are been tested but we don't get to know.

Until we start growing another head and four more appendices.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Sorry for back to back posts but I found more info on the military testing of this weapon which is claimed to be live combat testing. Interesting article here

"....military analyst William M. Arkin reported that the Marines being deployed in Iraq this month will bring along the newest high-tech gadget in America's ever-expanding arsenal to try out on whatever resistant Iraqis they may happen to run into. The Long Range Acoustic Device (LRAD) emits a powerful tone which brings agonizing pain to those within earshot. While Woody Norris, chairman of the American Technology Corporation which manufactures the device, refuses to call it a "weapon," he claims, "It will knock [some people] on their knees." But Arkin asks a crucial question seldom heard these days: "Is actual combat in a foreign country the appropriate place to test a new weapon?"

war american- style

[edit on 12/17/2007 by palehorse23]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Interesting I wonder if this is intended to stop any uprising of the regular Iraqi population against the invaders of their country and their policies.

I still can not understand what rights our American government have when it comes to Iraq and the Iraqi people.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   

In my opinion, we have no rights to anyone. Not even if they are a "threatening" power. In the case of Iraq, it was made to seem that Saddam was threatening us, therefore he must have been a threat to his own country. Sorry, off topic.
I think this form of "suppression" (the weapon I mean) has been used on a regular basis in confrontations off and on American soil. My fear lies in what the government intends to really use the new MRAD version for.

apc

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

You can already buy one!!!

www.holosonics.com...

Well... almost. It sounds like the same basic physics. Mebbe there's a hack.

>

But Arkin asks a crucial question seldom heard these days: "Is actual combat in a foreign country the appropriate place to test a new weapon?"

Uhm... what?

[edit on 17-12-2007 by apc]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by apc

Hey apc. The funny thing is, check out this site and you can get price quotes, and probably get one cheaper than you might think.
LRAD price quote

That makes it even more scary. Let's let anyone have a go with this powerful "non-lethal" weapon. It is the next stun gun or pepper spray.

apc

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Psh. Cheaper? They're used to being paid with tax dollars.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Check out what else the military is doing to Iraqis. The inventor says this would benefit a soldier. What about who it doesn't benefit?

U.S. forces in Iraq soon will be equipped with high-tech equipment that will let them process an Iraqi's biometric data in minutes and help American soldiers decide whether they should execute the person or not, according to its inventor.
"A war fighter needs to know one of three things: Do I let him go? Keep him? Or shoot him on the spot?" Pentagon weapons designer Anh Duong told the Washington Post for a feature on how this 47-year-old former Vietnamese refugee and mother of four rose to become a top U.S. bomb-maker.
The labs are collapsible, 20-by-20-foot units each with a generator and a satellite link to a biometric data base in West Virginia will let U.S. forces cross-check data in the field against information collected previously that can be used to identify insurgents. These labs are expected to be deployed across Iraq in early 2008.
Duong said the next step will be to shrink the lab to the size of a backpack so soldiers who encounter a suspect could find out within minutes if he's on a terrorist watch list and should be killed.

www.blacklistednews.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Iraqi biometric data
Is this mobile lab technology going to be used in the US eventually? Another scary thought. Then to make them the size of a backpack. that means that any soldier at anytime would be able to access your biometric data. Not cool.

[edit on 12/17/2007 by palehorse23]

apc

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
How is that different from a cop running your license?

Anyway, I don't see what the fuss is about. If this weapon saves lives, on both sides, then what's inherently wrong with it?

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by apc

The difference is that when a cop runs your plates, more than likely you are pulled over for doing something wrong. This technology will allow the soldiers to just take anyone and scan them. There is not as much law and order as there is in the states over in Iraq. Do you honestly think that the soldiers will only use this on people that are suspects of terrorism. Based on the info they receive, they will have the option of shooting the person? What kind of Democracy are we trying to instill with this stuff???? The thing that might allow them to get away with abusing this technology is the arguement of probably cause.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 05:03 AM
link   
So is this the same technology as the holosonics billboards use?
It seems as though it could be the same,although the "volume" has been maxed out for the mil.spec version.
Is there any connection between holosonics and the military complex I wonder?
This could very well be yet another once secret black technology that is now being commercialized.

Gee-I wonder where the money goes,back into more secret projects maybe?

Not being an expert in such matters,I am still concerned as to the saftey of such devices,just like I am concerned with micro/millimeter wave devices.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reminds me of the type of crap that theyll be doing to innocent people according to D4rk Kn1ght and his prophecy.

pretty wild stuff. im sure they dont hear a voice when hit with the beam, more like just an intensely loud sound. i bet it can pop ear drums and permanently damage a human being.

i dislike stuff that permanently affects our senses .. its for life!

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   
The Active Denial System is already being marketed to metro police around the U.S. and is available for purchase. Although, within the last few months, a test of this system revealed problems when a volunteer was horribly burned. It is only a matter of time before the LRAD is also available for domestic purchase by local law enforcement. I wonder if they have worked out the kinks yet on this one?

Others have said it in this thread and I will restate it as I did in the other thread about the Ad technology - Regardless of what anyone may think of D4rk Kn1ght or his claims, the time-table he gave is playing out exactly as he described and, additionally, the technology to create the phenomenon he detailed has been revealed. It really doesn't get more coincidental than that.... if you believe in coincidences. Too bad he was hounded off the boards during his most recent visit.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
Sorry for the one-liner...and the off-topic....but could someone provide a link for dark knights thread...I keep hearing about it and can't quite find it...
His name isn't appearing in the member search either...

Hi MemoryShock,

Here's links to three threads relating to or authored by D4rk Kn1ght, (note the spelling) which seem to reinforce the possible existence of a nefarious program known as "Project Blue Beam."

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.belowtopsecret.com...

You'll find additional thread links posted in the body of these threads.

Concerning Project Blue Beam:

It (Project Blue Beam) involves two things. A technologically simulated 'second coming' and the re-emergence of the new 'MONTAUK'-type projects that have the ability to take up a whole bunch of people as in a 'rapture' type of situation and whisk the whole bunch into never-never land. Ironically, portions of the holographic projections have the potential for changing the planet into oneness with God. Unfortunately, this operates on the premise that Man shall somehow become God in human form and control other Men and dictate all actions and thoughts.

The calculated resistance to the new religion, the New World Order and the new 'Messiah' will entail human loss on a massive scale in the ensuing 'holy wars'. The 'BLUE BEAM PROJECT' will pretend to be the universal fulfillment of the prophecies of old; as major an event as that which took place 2000 years ago. In principle, it will make use of the sky as a holographic projection screen for space-based laser-generating satellites [star wars]. These projectors will project simultaneous images to the four corners of the planet, in every language by region. It deals with the religious aspect of the New World Order. The system has already been tested. Holographic projections of the 'Christ Image' have already been seen in some remote desert areas. These have only been reported in tabloid papers, so they are instantly rendered moot. They can also project images of aliens, monsters, angels - you name it. Computers will coordinate the satellites and software will run the show-and-tell. Holography is based on very nearly identical signals combining to produce image, or hologram, with depth perception. This is equally applicable to acoustic [ELF, VLF, LF] waves as it is optical phenomena. Specifically, the 'show' will consist of laser projections of multiple holographic images to different parts of the planet, each receiving different images according to the predominating regional religious faith. Not a single area will be excluded. With computer animation and sound effects appearing to come from the depths of space, astonished followers of the various creeds will witness their own returned Messiah in spectacularly convincing lifelike realness.
Source |Educate-Yourself | More on Project Blue Beam

There's much more out there available, but this is a good start.

Hope that helps.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by goosdawg

Who are the people that can do this things to other human beings?

You telling me that people will fall for such crap?

Without questioning the source?

I guess in America anything is possible when is so many gullible people around.

Sounds like V for vendetta.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by palehorse23

the "voice of G-D" if this works on terrorists would be murderers and suicide bombers and mad men that want to wipe other peoples countries off the map----great-----but i fear eventually some mad men will access the same technology and turn it against the innocent--------if stastics show there has been a huge spike in the buisness received by the psychiatric profession or a huge increase in supposed suicides as people kill themselves to make the voices go away-----then i would suspect this technology has been turned against us.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by yahn goodey
the "voice of G-D" if this works on terrorists would be murderers and suicide bombers and mad men that want to wipe other peoples countries off the map----great-----but i fear eventually some mad men will access the same technology and turn it against the innocent

The terrorists are probably just guinea pigs. Test subjects. The Powers That Be will probably turn this against the people. They are mad men, too. Power mad, that is.

reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

I was sceptical of D4rk Kn1ght's prophecy in the beginning, but now I'm slowly rethinking my position. Interesting times we live in.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   

we are already conditioned to go along with foolish ideas--xmas-satan nic/easter bunny laying eggs/valentine perfect girl friend boy friend/halloween pay up or your house is wrecked/voting for honest ?politicians.our society believes so many fairytales that one more would be accepted as a"normal"disneyworld reality.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Beachcoma

yes a world full of madmen----all with their own peculiar brand of madness------its like drinking coffee/beer-------we all have our own favourite brand ?hows that saying go?-----pick your poison----a friend offering you a drink at a party

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Beachcoma

silly me------i know i'll be sorry------curiosity killed the cat?------but please tell me which thread i look for to find D4rkKn1ghts prophecy on----tnks

new topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join