It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome Gustavo Hiquera and NWO Comic to ATS!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:56 AM
link   
NWO Comic? I definitely have to check this out.

Oh, and welcome to ATS.

[edit on 12/19/2007 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by krill
welcome to ats , the comic looks fantastic did you do the art ?

Cover art is by Juan Ferreyra and interiors by Guiseppe De Luca.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by nwocomic

As you can see many of us are interested in obtaining the graphic novel version of your most excellent work. I am not too familiar with the industry, how do they decide what gets publish as a graphic novel?

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

I can't speak for Gustavo Hiquera but I'll let you know a bit of info.

"New World Order" is published by Image Comics. The cool thing about Image is that they don't own what you create. The creator retains full rights to their creation. This is different from marvel or DC where if you create a character, they own it and call all the shots.
That being said, Gustavo Hiquera owns "New World Order" so I would guess it would be entirely his decision if NWO is compiled into a graphic novel (trade paperback).

Issue #1 isn't out until January and NWO is a monthly comic. Graphic novels are usually made up of 6 individual issues. My guess would be that you can get your hands on it as early as September.

It may be better to grab up the individual issues as they are released. You can find them at your local comic shop.
Comic Shop Locator Service

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Welcome Gustavo,

Glad to have another 'truthseeker' around ATS (God knows there's a lot of us here heh).

I'll be interested in reading your comics. I'd like to see the topics we discuss here on ATS enter the mainstream with some creative license, as you seem to have done here. Well done!

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Thanks for those words of encouragement Biggie.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

Issue #1 isn't out until January and NWO is a monthly comic. Graphic novels are usually made up of 6 individual issues. My guess would be that you can get your hands on it as early as September.

I was close. The New World Order tpb is out August 13th.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join