It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even More Major Announcement Coming Feb 10

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
That's right, on February 10 there will be a much bigger announcement than energy_wave's announcement! Be sure to check back here on February 10...

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   
lol now this clearly has got to be a mickey take. or a way to get lots and lots of ATS points.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by kurtcobainuk
lol now this clearly has got to be a mickey take. or a way to get lots and lots of ATS points.

not really you barely get any points posting in chit chat.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Aaagghh! Yet another empty February prediction......

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   
this is all just so sad... and you still get points none the less, even if it is chit chat... the way everyone has been responding to these (myself included) racks up points fast...

they're both probably just going to say that the announcement is that we need to get ives for wanting to know so bad and hanging on their words. then we'll have announcements for them known as our feet entering their asses...

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
perhaps this is the same announcement for those in different time zones...

but if there is a big announcement on the 9th, would some other big announcements be expected on the 10th as a response? that would be the logical thing.

[Edited on 2-8-2004 by worldwatcher]

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   
hopefully it won't just be for some #assed website...

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   
we all got duped :shk:

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   
If this is another fake announcement... I'm gonna go Rambo on somebody!!

Then I'll probably go hurt myself.:bnghd:

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by EliteXizer
That's right, on February 10 there will be a much bigger announcement than energy_wave's announcement! Be sure to check back here on February 10...

This is like the boy who cried wolf... People are expecting bigger things to happen, and when it turns to be a piddly little thing, it pissez people off.

You know, someone might actually have some important announcement to make later on in the future & people are going to ignore it because of this kind of crap.

:shk:

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   
[Edited on 9-2-2004 by DarkHelmet]

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   
True lies you are right. Next time someone has some important announcement im going to ignore as that website.....geez....... i need a :w:

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Soo... Where's the "Announcement"? It's the 11th already. I knew this was just another fake post...

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 07:31 AM
link   
ahhh another fake one indeed, god.

o well. life goes on.

top topics

join