It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whats your story???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
hey guys arty here and i figured i want to know your story (yay!) no not your life story (awwwwwww) i want to know where you got your name (yay!) for the love of god not your real name (boooo) i mean your username at ats for instance i got mine from my favorite book character here are a few names i personally am dying to know
accesdenied
william one sac
skeptic overlord
kitsunegari
voidmaster
roswell1
and of course the lovable zaphod58

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 02:09 AM
link   
i got my name by you guessed it shooting pooters. whats a pooter u ask?
if you know what my "weapon" is aiming at then i guess you have figured it out

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Hey buddy..I have answered this a dozen times in various threads, but for you,I will again.
AccessDenied-
Well to put it plainly,and I know you are young so I will keep this simple,I was married to a man who treated me like a child and I needed permission to do things, including go on the computer.Not to mention,while many have had internet for years,I only got it in february of 2007.Signed up on ATS March15.
I felt I was denied access..to many things,including all the knowledge here and on the net in general,as well as being able to develop online friendships.Not to mention it is a common computer term.To me..it was perfect.
Later buddy!

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 04:54 AM
link   
fav movie is the boondock saints.
born in 78

you figgit out[/thing fish]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Hi Artemis, Just read your this while enjoying my brekky, mmmmm vegemite and honey toasted sandwich washed down with coffee (Had to add OJ as im lactose intolerent). Everyones names seem so logical, mine though, well just a few random letters thown together, means nothing really. See ya round nuts.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
well i read afew pages of someones thread on here for afew days before i logged in.

i just felt like my names sake as i cant keep up with some of the subjects on here..

OK im tick!!!

but i do find it a big learning curve, pity i only discovered it 2 weeks, 3 days ,21 hours,16 minutes and 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 >>>seconds ago

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
sorry access
lol anyone else its your time to shine

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
My name came from a role playing character that I created 15 years ago (and still play!).

I was looking for a really cool and unique name to use for a character when I started playing D&D (let the jokes begin
). I took the russian name Vladimir, changed a few letters, and came up with Valdimer (my way it's pronounced VAL-DIM-EAR). It's been misspelled, misspronouced, and just about everything else so many times that I'm used to it by now.

I've had the character for just over 15 years, and he's made the transistion from D&D to a really powerful Vampire in World of Darkness RP settings. He's rich in history, and I've got a ton of history for him, most in story form.

It's the name I use everywhere I go. On message boards, in IM's, you name it.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I know you didn't ask me, but I am going to post anyway.

I used to love all the James Bond movies. All of my usernames used to be something like secretagent, or something having to do with that. I guess there are plenty of other people that like those films as well. I wasn't able to find any combinations that would work anymore. Also, when i started to play Halo, I used the name Titan. I couldn't get either one to work, so I just combined them.

I know.... lame story........ but it's true.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Well tetsujin was the name of the owner of a site I once was an admin for, I liked it and tryed it, but tetsujin alone was taken so I had to add a little something more. See y'all on the flip side....well perhaps not. Keep on keepin' on!

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   
well, i used to LOVE roswell (why i joined) and well...the one is just pointless

really not that interesting

Roswell.

six

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Six comes from the inordenate amount of sixes in everything numerical that comes with me from my telephone numbers, badge number, paramedic numbers (both state and national), ss#, birthday, address, etc..etc...sixes sixes everywhere. Just thought it would be a cool name.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
In my case Deson is the name that I used for many a RPG (especially D&D). My primary character is Bendarr and Deson was his sidekick. Not quite as strong and a bit .... errrr.... dim.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ArtemisFowl

Art, you have nothing to be sorry for.If I wasn't willing to share the story,i wouldn't have.Just being open and honest.AccessDenied is my username just because one was required, and it seemed appropriate.I hide nothing about myself.Iam not a fake persona on the internet.I guess in a sense Iam a rarity.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I chose "mojo4sale" because "Handsome Devil" was taken.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
My name was given to me by my friends in high school. A few of them saw my knife and sword collection and told me they felt sorry for anyone who broke into my house. So everyone started calling me Slash.

top topics

join