It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think of the Human race?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
To hopefully make this as short as possible (because it's almost dinner time), I'll wager that, if or when the objective, undisputed Truth (of the very apparent intelligent nonhuman presence) comes to mankind, it won't be in the context of anything even similar to any organized religion; only strait science to which every human being can relate.

(Sorry I haven't learned the quote function, Incarnated and everyone).

[edit on 18-12-2007 by Lightworth]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
We have done horrible things to each other and will do more horrible things to each other in the future.

We have developed some fascinating technologies.

Nations will rise and fall as they always have.

Government and Religion are corrupt. Always will be.

We will end up blowing each other to hell and back. With luck, the remaining few will pull us back from the brink and establish a new order of things that will also rise to a pinnacle of some kind of achievement.

We are capable of doing ANYTHING. Good or bad. Of course, good or bad is a matter of perception.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I think, as a species, mankind is just starting to come out of the equivalent of the terrible two's. We are still an infant species and so far we have wanted what we wanted when we wanted it. Consequence be damned.

We're growing up though. Once were at age three we'll be more aware of those around us and taking care of our toys a little better. We'll quit crapping on ourselves and finally be potty trained.

Every child is worth fighting for, including the child that is mankind.

We have a long way to go before we are mature though.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
We talk to our Dogs, like they are children? Of, course.
Humans are talking to a computer screen like it is human also.
Like I am doing right now.

Think about it.
Even our computers are children.

Man this is just like what d4rk kn1ght would say was gonna go down.

Get prepared folks. Humans are in for a huge surprize one day.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vikki
Get prepared folks. Humans are in for a huge surprize one day.

Oh, I agree the day is coming. It's already marked. It can be traced. It's the days based upon the 2012 phenomenon.

I'll not however be suprized. I am a human.

How can humans be suprized when they've been warnned? How is it that they will be caught unaware evenknow it's been talked about, it's being talked about, and it will have been being talked about upto the very moment?

Human's have the ability to see what it is they wish to see. Some seek to see the truth while others perfer to blind them selfs with the illusion of phyical that is a lie.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I think that 95% of them are idiots..3% are wanna be scholars, and the other 2% actually knows what's up.

I think we all deserve to be pushed to the brink of extinction and would benefit from some kind of global population reduction.

humans would do some good if we actually got off the fence and made some decisions. Enough of this "everybody's opinions are valid" #. It's time to separate the right from the insane. No not everyone's opinions are valid and alot deserve to be shot for sheer uselessness.

OVerall, humanity could do great things if we tried..but like i said..the planets population overall is stupid (this includes these mysterious "men in power" that apparently decide when i will take a #).

My opinion is that we deserve global human extinction, and it can't happen fast enough.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Don't be so harsh spawn, all that needs to be done is extermination of the ruling elite, replacement by the smart ones, anomalies I'd like to call, and then make a system where other anomalies are recruited to join in on ruling the world. I agree, 95% of the people really are stupid, 2% are anomalies, 3% are stupid arrogant evil (insert insult here) who rule the world and not give a damn bout us. Well, the anomalies will show them, the beginning is recruitment and organization, then the real fun can begin. Revolution my friend, not controlled by masons and their like. Which would be a new thing for once in this world.
Don't exterminate the 95%, they're slaves, let them be, a good slave is that which thinks it's free. they can be used and abused.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join