It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big black flying triangles ... military blimps?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
i have seen one of these craft , my belief is that they are not of this world, I dont want to go into details , do to fear mostly, but I witnessed one and it freaked me out real bad, convinced me of alien life actually, there could be no other explanation, if you experience one, you will know what I mean, they watch you...

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by blueyedevil666

TR-3Astra-TR-3Boomerang-TR-3Chameleon-TR-3Dragonfly Transparent, Tri Repell Craft, Repelling Mass, gravity, friction, TR-3A is your Son of the Black Manta, TR-3B is the U.S. Made ARK, it's 1100ft long and looks like the capital letter V, not a solid triangle like the Astra(DARK STAR #1) Auroura was the last penetrator, and is now used as Sat recovery and deployment+Repair. The newer TR-3 C-D are mach-50+ craft, they are round, not triangle shaped, C-D use plasma adaptive camofladge,They dont use MFDs on C-D only repellar fields. Extreme high energy scalar wave blaster's and extreme high energy partical laser's. payload is 15 new neutron nukes that make the atomics and hydrogens look silly and weak, they dont knock anything down, but they kill everything even the roach. They dont want you to know that neutronic propulsion is used over the U.S.A., no nukes flying over the U.S. extreme high energy sonic's (sonic switch) is used as propulsion or brake.

Most of the time you dont see them even thou their there right in front of you. You see them when they have lost their charge, must have taken a hit from the grey's during a battle, or just glitch in main frame SC. You do know we have been at war with the gray for a long time now, hard to believe but its fact.Possitive-negetive are universal + - good-evil. Home base for Tri repell Craft is Area-53 woomeera desert australia, home to 3 giant NOTE craft ARK's and 128 NORTE craft( disc's of various sizes and shapes. The last Ark was moved from A-51 groomlake and towed over Arizona to it's final resting place with the 2 other ARK's, they are 3/4 of a mile long apiece, they are not made of wood( Barrellium) Barrell titanium mix, seeing we have tampered with them so much, we dont think they will operate when the time comes before 2010-12, so we built our own ARK, it's the TR-3Boomerang, or TR-3B, it leaves this planet in worst case scenario's( comet impact) astroid impact)(nuclear strike and winter) it returns to this once fine planet when planet permits, seeing it was made by U.S. and Australian, its name is perfect. It has left this planet 3 months ago, might be testing, who knows. All at 53 is overseen from Area-52 Pine Gap, home to this planets most powerful super computers( TR-3-TR-4-TR-5) Tesla Research Group-Boeing PhantomWorks joint venture, now Loockeed is involved also. The older platforms being the TR-3Astra will police this planet from the Air, welcome to the NWO.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Probably only about 5-10% of UFO sightings are ET.

The rest are military/black ops.

What about the TR-3B? I don't think I saw that brought up in this thread.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Like my friend the Brit, I am also a former soldier but of the US variety. While in Iraq in 2006 my team and I were located at Camp Stryker on the edge of Baghdad International Airport (BIAP). We were rarely in camp but when we were we would see all types of aircraft coming and going, day and night. Just as the sun was setting one evening in September, after coming back form the showers I stopped off to shoot the breeze with some of my team outside the tents when we all heard a very odd hum. There were six of us present and we all looked up in disbelief. To the south of us and running parallel to the air field was a large black object shaped like a triangle. Our tents were located about 500m from the fence around the airfield. We watched as this object approached from the south and it was evident that it would pass directly overhead. The leading edges were hard to distinguish but as it got closer we could tell that it seemed to have a rainbow glow around the edges and the glow was constantly changing color. It was huge, not a km across like the one the Brit saw but maybe 250m per side and maybe 20m from bottom to top and appeared to be about 100m above us. There were no lights on the bottom as has been witnessed by others and none of us noticed any markings. It may be that the rainbow glow made any markings hard to see. We watched as the object floated past and watched it as it continued north. The humming never seemed to get any louder but once it was over head you could hear it crackle. I know this isn't consistent with what others have reported but this is the way we recall it. In any case, as we watched it fly slowly away we did notice one unusual characteristic; it had port and starboard navigation markers that we could only see from behind (or maybe that had just been turned on). Although no one could tell us what we had seen, I am convinced this was a man-made object and belonged to the military. My reasoning is that with combat aircraft flying in and out all day someone would have shot at this thing if it was a threat. To the best of my knowledge, no one on the team had even heard of "black triangles" before that night. Anyway, I hadn't thought about it much as it became part of the lore, something we would joke about over a beer. It just so happens that a buddy of mine and I were joking about our "UFO" when another friend who wasn't with us in Iraq said that he had read about these on the net which is how I found this site. Sorry for the crazy LONG post but if there are other Joes out there who have seen this thing in the field, I'd like to hear about it! I know we aren't the only ones. Thanx!

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I believe these are US black ops craft... capable of heavy loads and SF insertions. I said as much recently in a related thread.

As for the individual that has never seen a hanger as big as a football field..go to NJ and see where the Hindenburg crashed... that is one big hanger there.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

Sounds about right but I am positive it isn't used by any SFG... SF ODAs infil and exfil on foot if stealth is required. If not then it's direct action and they will deploy via static line jump, military freefall (HALO), airmobile, hummers, ATVs, etc... maybe they belong to CAG or OGA? Not sure...

Kind of leaning toward USAF moving large cargo.

[edit on 20-5-2010 by trooperX]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

Not so much heavy loads as long duration, extremely high altitude, surveillence and tactical communications.

At least that's what the US Air Force BattleLab said they were interested in, back when they contracted with us.

Google the term: "NSMV"

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by alextron
Those flying black triangles are actually Zeta Reticulian fighter ships.

What they do is using element-115 for antigrav

-They shift to 5th or 6th physical density
-They get 1 eyed black triangle spirits, and these spirits shoot (anger psiblast) the whole ship and shoots them to other places faster than light.

No that is NOT what they are.

I have seen one they are US Military.

There are a lot of sightings in my neck of the woods, in the tristate or so area.

And yes they are awesome.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Bhadhidar

Definitely getting closer, Bhadhidar. Did a quick search and found the test from Peterson. NSMV looks quite different from what we saw but I have a suspicion the concept is the same. None of us ever figured out the weird rainbow halo around the edges. Any ideas?

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by trooperX

Probably just condensation. Lots of lift gas in those puppies; can get chilly as it expands in the lift cells.

You also have some interesting air currents flowing over all that surface area: think Bernoulli Effect. Air current cools as it is force to flow faster over the large, curved surfaces.

And then there is the potential for static electrical build-up. the "skin" of our prototype was light-weight nylon, a static "magnet"!

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Spouse and I saw a huge silent isosoles triangle which was nearly twice the length of our house. The blimp theory imo does not fit the bill. I think that the triangles are a modified new version of the stealth. Our US MIL! for sure, or so it seemed to us.

I don't think the blimp will explain away the sightings, at least not ours. They probably also made the blimp as a cover FOR the triangles.

Curious to know though, if the blimp has five HUGE round white lights in a long V formation on the belly, one in front, two, and then two more.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by SeekerLou]

[edit on 21-5-2010 by SeekerLou]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by trooperX
reply to post by Bhadhidar

None of us ever figured out the weird rainbow halo around the edges. Any ideas?

Do a Google search for "plasma stealth". Basically it uses intensely electrified gas (air) to reduce the radar signature of the vehicle. It's very hard to use on something fast like a fighter, because the plasma streams away, but it would be easy for an airship. It would explain the crackling sound as the vehicle went overhead.

It would also explain the appearance of the Guernsey UFOs. And it would also explain interference with radio equipment!

DE

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Not entirely sure that these are U.S. military or anybody else's - eyewitness accounts describing identical features (triangular, black, hovering followed by incredible acceleration, silent and/or weird hum) stretch very far back indeed.

Flip through some of these and see what you think:

dbarkertv.com...

Some of the reports are very compelling; others I'm sure were the YB-49 or a derivative thereof. Either way, it all makes for fun reading.

Cheers.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by alextron
Those flying black triangles are actually Zeta Reticulian fighter ships.

What they do is using element-115 for antigrav

-They shift to 5th or 6th physical density
-They get 1 eyed black triangle spirits, and these spirits shoot (anger psiblast) the whole ship and shoots them to other places faster than light.

Oh? I thought they were TR3A/B craft. It's about half way down the page. Not doubting you a bit, but perhaps my knowledge is not correct. I have heard of Ele 115 before though. Fascinating stuff. I also read that the TR3 uses mercury plasma as a drive unit. And ideas?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join