It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul campaign donors set a record

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Ron Paul campaign donors set a record

latimesblogs.latimes.com

As of shortly after midnight Sunday Pacific time, the Paul website was reporting more than $6 million raised on Sunday from more than 30,000 donors and an amazing fourth-quarter fundraising total surpassing $18.1 million. The little-known pro-life Texan, who favors abolishing much of the federal government and the Federal Reserve, could raise the most money of any Republican candidate this quarter. A spokesman said the average donation was $50.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
marcambinder.theatlantic.com
www.thestreet.com
www.shakopeenews.com

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
This beats John Kerry's record of 5.7 million dollars raised in 24 hours last election.

What is really amazing is that John Kerry was running for the Presidency when he raised that much while Ron Paul is still just a delegate in the primaries.

Ron Paul 2008 - Get involved
www.ronpaulforums.com...

latimesblogs.latimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Ron Paul to save America! I really believe he could win and that he would take America back from special interests etc... I have never been so fired up about a candidate.

If you are doubtful take a look at his website and read his issues where he describes in fair detail what he would do with most of Americas problems. I am betting if you take a look that you too will be voting for this true American.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Ron Paul's got my vote.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
My hope being that Every One who truly agrees with and supports Ron Paul actually Vote. If only to demonstrate how tired they are of the double-sided same coin commonly referred to as our two-party system.

top topics

join