It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Raises Over $6 Million in 24-Hours!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
All that money and he couldnt even make it to the top 3 in any of the caucuses so far. And why is he even worth talking about again ??

If only straw hat polls converted into real polls he might have stood a chance, I wonder why he's still running. Maybe because hundreds of thousands of innocent Americans have been duped by his campaign into contributing for a wasted campaign ?

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The "duped" are the ones that are HAPPY to pay massive income tax.
They are also happy with gas that gets more and more expensive, as the dollar gets ore and more worthless.

The "duped" are the ones that think that throwing money, and lives away to international welfare states is a good thing.
That think that ANY of the other D-Liberals, or R-Liberals will change anything.

BTW, you do know that only one candidate from each side can win the nomination. That means supporters of all other candidates have been duped.

Who is duping you? Or do you know the winner already?

[edit on 10-1-2008 by spacedoubt]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
ITs not about winning or losing but being in the race that is the problem. The people duped by ron paul dont even realize that he is not even in the race. Despite so much money being thrown at him and his vigilante supporters shoving him down people's throats like some messiah. Now that money could have been put to better use, I hear the people of New Orleans still suffer massive infrastructure problems.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAF101
ITs not about winning or losing but being in the race that is the problem. The people duped by ron paul dont even realize that he is not even in the race. Despite so much money being thrown at him and his vigilante supporters shoving him down people's throats like some messiah. Now that money could have been put to better use, I hear the people of New Orleans still suffer massive infrastructure problems.

Again, no one is being duped.
I believe he is the most researched candidate out of all of them.

Paul supporters have something to look forward to, even if he doesn't win.
They have a constitutional movement.
What do the other losing candidates have to offer?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join