It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manifestation of "Our Saviour" in a Most Unusual Place!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Keep yer weeping Madonnas, yer stigmata, yer portraits of Christ on toast... This is what converted me!

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   

That's so bad... :shk:

Anyway, this sort of things are known in psychology as pareidolia. Write that down.

Edit: misspelled that term... arghh!

[edit on 17-12-2007 by Beachcoma]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Beelzebubba

Seen this a long time ago.

Correction please, nobody knows how Christ looks like. He was a Jew and its a shame for a Jewish man to wear long hair. Also according to the Bible, it is forbidden to depict God in the arts made in the likeness of a mortal man.

Who's picture is that by the way?

There are many Christian cults who imagines Christ to have long hair, effeminate looking dude, blue eyes with pagan symbolisms. If you are offended, its your fault for believing the deceivers and depending on them for the truth. Read your Bibles!

The Bible clearly states - You cannot depict God in the arts in whatever form you imagine.

[edit on 18-12-2007 by amitheone]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
OMG!

I almost asked 'What the heck IS THAT?'

Then I looked again!

You're a nut!

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by amitheone
The Bible clearly states - You cannot depict God in the arts in whatever form you imagine.

Oh, lighten up, willya?

Besides that...obviously that isn't a human depiction but one directly wrought by the hand of GOD!

And what was it that Hawkeye Pearce said?
'If I had a dog that looked liked that, I'd shave....'
Well, you know what he said.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
You do know you can now buy a toaster that will imprint images Jesus or Marry or even a company logo... Only a mater of time before they make one for tortillas

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaddyBare
You do know you can now buy a toaster that will imprint images Jesus or Marry or even a company logo... Only a mater of time before they make one for tortillas

Hey, man, I'm a New MEXICAN...

....toasters?
We don't need no stinkin' toasters...

...to make Jesus tortillas!

You oughta know that!

We can make Jesus waffles, too!

Lego my EGO!

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
So does that mean the Almighty One has a sense of humor and is making a dry reference to the ‘Ends of Time’? Yup, I think whatever we all do we got to remember to lighten up and laugh off any difficulties or obstacles that we may encounter in this lifetime. There is no need to take sh*+ anymore, I believe.
)

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
There is no need to take sh*+ anymore, I believe.
)

That's right.

And we can do it nicely, too...I am sure of it!

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Oh, lighten up, willya?

Besides that...obviously that isn't a human depiction but one directly wrought by the hand of GOD!

Don't get me wrong, just a little of education to the masses here. It's photoshopped dude! hehe...

Just hope they don't do this in the middle east..... or else...ksshhhk.... people don't take any funnies when it comes to their images of their religious icons.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Don't get me wrong, just a little of education to the masses here. It's photoshopped dude! hehe...

Oh..no way?!?

I've been staring at my dog's butt for 2 days for nothing!!

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Well, I guess it just comes down to faith.

I CHOOSE TO BELIEVE!

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Another theory is that all these Jesus likenesses we see like this picture could actually be a counterfeit of Jesus image who may well be the Devil who is also known as the Angel of Light. Remember the Devil was pretty damn good looking for what he was, maybe with a female look like the BGs look which was good for his time but not now.
Even so don't be decieved Jesus may not actually look that pretty, well he was not in the flesh anyway.

[edit on 21-12-2007 by The time lord]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
fun fact: most modern depictions of jesus borrow heavily from depictions of the norse god baldr/baldar/baldur

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
Remember the Devil was pretty damn good looking for what he was, maybe with a female look like the BGs look which was good for his time

He was God's most beautiful angel. It is only the modern day imagination of man that makes the devil "ugly." That's just like when you talk about the "end times," most people's theories and ideas about it are so imaginative and absurd, I don't even bother discussing it with them. :shk::shk:

top topics

join