It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe 666 is a dimentional eternityloop which goes in a degenerative direction?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Originally posted by ZeroDeep

Wether or not the man lived matters not, the fact that his teachings have been corrupted is the task at hand that needs to be addressed.

not for me. jesus said he was the truth. so when you find truth, you find 'jesus'. no bible or dogma required. the parables attributed to jesus stand on their own merit, and would be no less true if uttered by attila the hun, or homer simpson.

You mean Kingdom within ones " Self "?

it is the illusion of seperation that is the self. it is the self that must be dominated or destroyed in order to enter the kingdom. when we're thinking in multidimensional terms, concepts like up/down, in/out, time, place, size, etc. no longer have the same meaning. so the kingdom being within means to me that it is a state of mind more than it is a place.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
You mean super/ultimate/pure Consciousness.
I believe that Gods realm Heaven,Shambala, is exactly this, where one reaches the highest state of Consciousness.
To be one with God, is To be one with " I ".

Deep

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   
According to Revelation 13:18, 666 is the number of the beast. In some translations, it is 616.

From a footnote in the New American Bible: "Each of the letters of the alphabet in Hebrew as well as in Greek has a numerical value. Many possible combinations of letters will add up to 666, and many candidates have been nominated for this infamous number. The most likely is the emperor Caesar Nero (see the note on Rev 13:3), the Greek form of whose name in Hebrew letters gives the required sum. (The Latin form of this name equals 616, which is the reading of a few manuscripts.) Nero personifies the emperors who viciously persecuted the church. It has also been observed that "6" represents imperfection, falling short of the perfect number "7," and is represented here in a triple or superlative form."

David Guzik says:
c. The letters of "Jesus" in Greek (I+e+s+o+u+s) add up to 888; 666 may be a Satanic counterpart to the name of Jesus, or 666 may be God's evaluation of such a Satanic counterpart

i. As compared to the number 888, the number 666 may signify an unholy trinity; a human/demonic imitation of God, inherently falling short of the perfect and true (7 is the number of completion and totality)

d. Or, the number 666 may harken back to Solomon's wages (1 Kings 10:14 says that Solomon received yearly six hundred and sixty-six talents of gold); perhaps this suggests that the Antichrist, like Solomon, is a good man who was corrupted

i. Modern interpretations of the idea of the Antichrist are full of the idea of some demon-child, marked by obvious evil from his birth (such as in the Omen movies); but the Antichrist may be someone whose evil is only seen after his rise to power

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
You mean super/ultimate/pure Consciousness.
I believe that Gods realm Heaven,Shambala, is exactly this, where one reaches the highest state of Consciousness.
To be one with God, is To be one with " I ".

Deep

exactly. to realise we are but a mote in god's 'eye', thereby realising that we are not seperate from god, and that god is everywhere and everything. the point of existence is to not be cancer in the body of god. this will get your ass eaten by some multidimensional golgi body.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
hmmm....

hell and anti-phi; well...

maybe you are correct mikro, in that 666 in gematria is a negative "solution" to something unconciveable "here"; yet, the question beckons; what is negative?

in re. to your comments about phi, i would say that materially one could not create this aspect of geometric divinity yet mentally and spiritually maybe it is possible...

as well i will provide a link to some information related to the topic...

a good topic at that

www.zayra.de...
www.zayra.de...

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by foolishbeing
hmmm....

hell and anti-phi; well...

maybe you are correct mikro, in that 666 in gematria is a negative "solution" to something unconciveable "here"; yet, the question beckons; what is negative?

in re. to your comments about phi, i would say that materially one could not create this aspect of geometric divinity yet mentally and spiritually maybe it is possible...

as well i will provide a link to some information related to the topic...

a good topic at that

www.zayra.de...
www.zayra.de...

great link. gonna spend some time absorbing that stuff. dan winter has been pretty heavily demonised for plagiarism. funny the accusers never attack the material, just the messenger. very cointelly. that's some pretty big, sage thinking there, foolishbeing.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
great link. gonna spend some time absorbing that stuff. dan winter has been pretty heavily demonised for plagiarism. funny the accusers never attack the material, just the messenger. very cointelly. that's some pretty big, sage thinking there, foolishbeing.

Yes, FoolishBeing, great stuff. And Billy. I had to laugh when I read that papers behind those links. More than half the page was referances. Thank God I'm not his secretary
Interresting that part about how he connects fusion to phi. Think he might be on to something, though I am not exactly at master level in physics

And Quicksilver:
Finally some people are waking up to the fact that Nero is the wounded head on the beast. The Beast itself which is the eighth, is the successor or master of the Roman Curia lead by the Pope. I guess one could say that the Masons or the Templars, or even the USA or GB fit in nicely there.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 10-2-2004 by Hamilton]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join