It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asking help about dream communication.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I have been together with the woman I love for 8 years now and we have come to an impass and dont know whether to part or stay together. I really desire to continue with her.
Now for the first 4 years we would often (often meaning most nights) we would have uncanny similarities in our dreams, sometimes small and sometimes larger, but it seamed to just die out as far as I know and I am lookin into restorying this as a happening and I am asking for your help to do this.
Things that I think can help
1. To recount with her the dreams that I do have more often, because maybe it never died out, just our conversations about it died out.
2. Practice deep breathing and calming excercises before sleep
3. Start a nightly mantra that I will communicate with her again in our dreams and that I will remember when I awake.
4. Try to encourage her to do the same, hopefully she is willing.

Do you have any other suggestions as to how I might be able to do this? Thanks in advance for your consideration.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
i dont know about all that, as i dont see how that would help you to have the same dream. i would think that would just maybe calm you...not relevant to the task you wish to accomplish.

why would you want to have the same dreams to get your wife to love you again when you could just work it out with your wife and save the hassle of dreams? or, if you are a Christian, you could definetly pray that God helps you to stay together.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
This to me is not about making her fall in love with me again, this is an attempt to have something that use to be there, this is in no way the only method I am currently using to address whether her and I stay together..
To me it seams to be more about passion and rekindling.

join